Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 14. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
I have read half of your whitepaper, looks like you set a very difficult task to complete. But after that I saw your team, and this is outstanding. Hopefully you guys will lead this project to success
Activity: 238
Great project with cool future perspective. I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Looking on White Paper, I can say that this project is very promising!
Very powerful team, good luck
Activity: 233
The concept is great and some kind of innovative. Good luck guys!
Activity: 133
I am happy to see that roadmap is much better than on many other ICO's, and all I can say after reading whitepapper is that bright future is coming for this project
Activity: 155
I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 186
Interesting project, let's see if it goes as smooth as the wp and rm shows it
Activity: 214
nice project, I hope it’ll be special because there are some similar projects with same ideas, I wish you prove that you're the best! good luck team Cool
Activity: 199
This is a great project. I want to tell all my friends about this project. Looking forward to a good future
Activity: 146
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry
Activity: 213
team, you did your job very well to make this project awesome. But there are also much work left, so keep it up!   
Activity: 207
Good project, nice idea. Wish you good luck guys, you are doing very well
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best!   
Activity: 193
Really nice concept. I'll spread the info about this project
Activity: 119
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me
Activity: 195
Token that have great prospects. Thank you for the great opportunity to participate in such wonderful project Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good afternoon. For some reason, russian whitepaper does not open. Who will tell me what the problem is? Thank.
Activity: 198
great project, I love what you are doing and I want to be a part of this great project. I would like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this coin?? I will always support this good project. Stay strong, team!
thank you
Activity: 280
There have been increasing worldwide reports of TON being a scam. We are actively getting all their accounts banned on our channel. Do not click on the links if you see them anywhere.
Activity: 126
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Pages:
Jump to: