Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 15. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Looks like this project has experienced team and this is always good
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your platform
Activity: 184
the concept of the project seems to me very promising. please tell me . when will the token go to the exchange?
Activity: 194
the concept of the project is really interesting
I want to see how this will work in the future
I will follow your news Wink
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best Grin
Activity: 16
We are >80% FUNDED for our soft cap! Campaign will be ending quite soon
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
SGPay is a very good and promising project for me. It is hoped that it will proceed smoothly and succeed in accordance with the expectations of all of us. We hope to attract more and more participants to join the project and many investors who are interested in their further development.
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks 

Thanks! =)
A platform full of useful features. I think the integration of this platform with blockchain technology fits perfectly with the function of the crypto currency itself. Provides a lot of convenience in a variety of transactions on a single platform. I have confidence this platform will get a good response and can meet market needs.

Thats our precise aim =)
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations

we will do our best!
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country?? 

All countries except for United States (unless you are an accredited investor), South Korea or China
I hope this project will be supported and succeeds! Good work, keep it up! Can you link me your roadmap? I want to examine your plans more closely.

We have a new roadmap up on our website at www.sgpay.org Smiley
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far?
I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current blockchain based payment services and wallets.
I might be wrong though...

Other projects are targeting very specific-crypto audiences. We are opening up the whole crypto-verse to the e-payments crowd in Singapore - which is a pretty big audience.
Hi i just found SGPay project and it looks very promising for me. I will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.

yes u can check our Telegram channel here: www.t.me/sgpay
How can I ensure all of your advisors are real? not just pictures on the website?

You can check out their LinkedIn accounts and message them personally as well. Our new corporate video is out as well featuring some of our advisers:
https://vimeo.com/258734718
I’ve been watching these thread for some time, do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future ??

depends on the market Smiley
our project is more onto the smaller, more enthusiastic side of things
I'm concerned about safety of the wallet. How do you ensure that our money is safe in your wallet? Could you tell in details?

Our Wallet will be based on the user's security. So on our database we will not store the user's private keys or even their PIN Smiley
If I do not sell tokens on the exchange, what services can I pay with tokens? What can I buy with these tokens?

The tokens can be kept as an incentive/reward mechanism as well where users pay less in cryptocurrency transaction fees.
Activity: 217
I’ve been watching these thread for some time, do you guys anticipate a rapid rise in investors in the near future ??
Activity: 131
I'm concerned about safety of the wallet. How do you ensure that our money is safe in your wallet? Could you tell in details?
Pages:
Jump to: