Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 2. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I see so many questions without response? Is it that the team doesn't visit this thread any more? Well, I want to believe that this project did very well in the ICO and team has so many things in store for us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I also think that once SGPay really gets going, well, there's no stopping it Smiley Don't get me wrong, there are many exciting projects out there, but I believe SGPay has what it takes to become one of the best, ever Smiley Don't quote me on this, though Cheesy
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ? Which of them ?
Activity: 220
Any latest news on the project? 
Activity: 156
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand? 
Activity: 225
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 238
Will a special mobile application be needed to use sgpay payment platform?
Activity: 148
What will the collected money be used for?
Activity: 233
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable 
Activity: 70
a brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
Activity: 43
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, SGPay looks transparent and I trust it
Activity: 133
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that?
Activity: 155
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best!
Activity: 186
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I wish you all the best
Activity: 214
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me 
Activity: 199
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed
Activity: 146
The only fear with wallet's is safety. How do you ensure that our money is safe in your wallet? Do you guys have a backup if some sort of glitch in transactions occur?
Activity: 213
How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your client’s info? do you also have a short overview about that on your project? 
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I strongly agree, this project provides an excellent opportunity for strong believers to change their lifestyle once the platform is fully operational. It is important to stay strong with this team and show our love for them.
Activity: 207
To prove that this service will be successful and demanded the project should show its capability of gaining more investors.
And I have a question, how can you implement this service globally if you have many competitors nowadays with the same type of platform you're creating?
Pages:
Jump to: