Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 18. (Read 63316 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any plans to pay the bounties? You never replied to mp's, please don't make us waste more time asking for the bounties.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
did not see any special detail and technology in this coin and scrypt is doomed /

yea right
bitmain is making asics
scrypt aint going nowhere son
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
did not see any special detail and technology in this coin and scrypt is doomed /
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's a party over there bigc1984 you're welcome anytime B.Y.O.W. of course Wink

isn't silkcoin the one with the virus in the wallet? hmm

We won't delve into any other coins as this topic is for ShadeCoin and we can say ShadeCoin has no viruses or any bad code. It's all freely available to check and you can run virus scans on the wallet also.
Please read PM. Smiley

Haven't received any PM?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister

We won't delve into any other coins as this topic is for ShadeCoin and we can say ShadeCoin has no viruses or any bad code. It's all freely available to check and you can run virus scans on the wallet also.
Please read PM. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 534

+1 - Shadecoin is looking more and more like a long term coin. There's nothing hidden and the updates just keep coming.

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
lol is it getting...shady in here?

A lot of work obviously went into the creation of Silk's wallet (they actually just released a new updated wallet) so giving credit where it's due if you're going to use someone else's work would seem appropriate. Rather than pointing me to your credits a simple "yes" would have sufficed.

I can't think of a single coin that launched with as many features as ShadeCoin... I am in awe!
I confess that I'm a StealthCoin fanboy... but this coin rocks as well!
Codes are copied & built upon endlessly in the crypto market, maybe it has... but it's been tweaked & miles better!
iShade can you at least give credit where it's due and give Silk coin props?

Yes I agree. It doesnt make much sense for Silkcoin to copy Shade, when silkcoin wallet has been around way before Shade. Also, there seems to be a problem with shadecoin.com, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. And the site is very similar to Shadowcoin, are you in talks with rynomster by any chance? I did see he post here yesterday asking about a linux wallet.

We have never stated that Silkcoin copied us? Also there is credits in the ui files that we referenced.

Also looking at the Shadow coin website that you pointed out it looks as if we have both used the same template.

Yes I know you havent been saying it, but many Shade supporters keep posting that silk copied shade. It honestly doesnt matter, but like bobthenager says, its only fair to be honest.

Shade and Shadow do use the same template, but my question was if you and the main shadow dev, rynomster, are in collaboration? That would be nice for shadecoin imo.

Thanks for the honest replies.

Keep pushing this and I'll be in silkcoin thread. Trust me, you don't want me there. No one copied your shitty coin.
cryptoholic11 +1 honesty goes a long way in crypto Smiley
A lot of work obviously went into the creation of Silk's wallet (they actually just released a new updated wallet) so giving credit where it's due if you're going to use someone else's work would seem appropriate. Rather than pointing me to your credits a simple "yes" would have sufficed.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Yes I agree. It doesnt make much sense for Silkcoin to copy Shade, when silkcoin wallet has been around way before Shade. Also, there seems to be a problem with shadecoin.com, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. And the site is very similar to Shadowcoin, are you in talks with rynomster by any chance? I did see he post here yesterday asking about a linux wallet.

We have never stated that Silkcoin copied us? Also there is credits in the ui files that we referenced.

Also looking at the Shadow coin website that you pointed out it looks as if we have both used the same template.

Yes I know you havent been saying it, but many Shade supporters keep posting that silk copied shade. It honestly doesnt matter, but like bobthenager says, its only fair to be honest.

Shade and Shadow do use the same template, but my question was if you and the main shadow dev, rynomster, are in collaboration? That would be nice for shadecoin imo.

Thanks for the honest replies.

risefromtheashes74, this is Silk coins wallet copy/pasted. Still looks good though, good luck!

It seems to offer a bit more down the line, whether or not what you say is true. Also calling a coin "SilkCoin" is just asking for the NSA goons to crawl up your behind.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: