Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ShadeCoin|Scrypt|V1.2|PoW/PoS|PoD|Exchanges|Updated! - page 16. (Read 63352 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Interesting coin. Looks very under priced for the specifications, any reason why?

Still in PoW phase, and hashrate is up and down at the moment, but at the end of the day all you guys are the ones that decide the price!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Interesting coin. Looks very under priced for the specifications, any reason why?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
I just bought a few and am also mining.

Cheers,

Cool
We have also hired/bounty someone to help out with the Android/iOS Wallets so hopefully we can get them out sooner! Time frame for iOS is uncertain as Apple have rather strict ruling with the app store.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
So we're on 6460 or so, so we have a ways to go!!

Indeed we do, we have had a couple of suggestions of doing split PoW phases though but are unsure if we would go about it that way unless we have more interest.

At the moment keep mining and get your Shade as the time is slowly running out!
Just started mining, like the coin!!  Only thing that would make it better would be random bonus blocks!!!

Indeed we do, we have had a couple of suggestions of doing split PoW phases though but are unsure if we would go about it that way unless we have more interest.

At the moment keep mining and get your Shade as the time is slowly running out!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is staking broken? I have yet to receive any stake, I also notice my wallet is showing network weight at '0'.

Staking doesn't start till block 25,000 to ensure that PoW total is correct. More information and road map will be coming this weekend also for all of you that have been waiting!

ah! thanks for the info!
Activity: 560
Im liking where Shade is going, keep up the hard work dev.
Is staking broken? I have yet to receive any stake, I also notice my wallet is showing network weight at '0'.

Staking doesn't start till block 25,000 to ensure that PoW total is correct. More information and road map will be coming this weekend also for all of you that have been waiting!

Good. I think that the price will jump very soon

It won't just be the road map so stay tuned Wink
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Good. I think that the price will jump very soon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers pool updated the wallet to the latest version v1.2.0 Smiley
Activity: 602
Wallet looks great..and for me everything works fine. Anyway dev what's the next step for this coin?
Suprnova is updated with the latest github

Awesome thanks ocminer! This update wasn't mandatory, but great work!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova is updated with the latest github
Shade v1.2.0 Has now been released!
It is available for download: Here

Change log;
  • Fixed Startup Errors (PM us if you encounter any!)
  • Updated Market API for Bittrex/Cryptsy
  • Improved readability for parts of UI
  • Updated and changed graphics in Wallet.

Screen Shot

We have just been added to Cryptsy!

In wallet Market Data API has been updated so you should now be able to see all Cryptsy trade information!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
The bounty of the mac wallet is still available?

Hi karimdr2 yes the bounty is still available, we had someone who said they were going to do it but never got back to us. Pm us if you are interested!

I already pm'd you Smiley
I'll send you another message.
Pages:
Jump to: