Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SHIPNEXT - Shipping and Supply Chain Management Platform - page 20. (Read 3063 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello! Can you please tell me where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I wonder why people are interested in the development team.

I want to know more information about the development team, because so many projects that in the future cheat their members do not give information about themselves

This project openly tells about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and his specification.
Activity: 392
Hello! Can you please tell me where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I wonder why people are interested in the development team.

I want to know more information about the development team, because so many projects that in the future cheat their members do not give information about themselves

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Still, I’m worried exactly how they will be involved in protecting the environment. Shipping causes irreparable damage to the environment and I hope in the interests of this project also the application of measures for the protection and preservation of the environment.

Same as UBER minimized the time and distance of cars to reach their matching passenger, SHIPNEXT creates a transparent (algorithm-based) marketplace that generates the best matching cargo for the ship within the region thus minimizing the ballast runs.
copper member
I almost thought that dev didn't active as I skimmed through the pages and didn't see any quote to my posy. Dev, you missed my post. Do you mind help me with this?

Will the available shipping companies be expanded in the future? Like allowing companies to choose their forwarding company of their preference? I understand that some companies already bound to certain contact with forwarder that didn't allow them to change companies easily

Hello!
Sorry for the delay, could you please clarify what your question exactly means?
I couldn't understand it!

I'm sorry, in short, what I tried to know is whether your company will cooperate with other large shipping companies in the future, like perhaps Safmarine or Ahlers, or you'll stick with these ones only.

Not only do we plan to cooperate with a number of large shipping groups, but we are negotiating an equity sale to a group of some 20 world’s largest of these. Including one large international industrial and shipping group. All of these will be announced after the private ICO round
copper member
Blockchain technology is increasing by the day with different project from different fields, some are currently doing well in the market, other's are still struggling to get recognition, bottom line is who can deliver at the very least, there are other similar project in the logistic field as well that haven't really performed as expected.

Shipping and delivery can be very successful in blockchain if it is well incorporated, ShipNext business idea is broad and likeable, the team looks ready Cheesy and i hope they can apply much dedication to see it through.

Thanks for your feedback!
I agree there are a few similar projects, but we're the only one, which already has a working platform and 10-years experience in this business!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Blockchain technology is increasing by the day with different project from different fields, some are currently doing well in the market, other's are still struggling to get recognition, bottom line is who can deliver at the very least, there are other similar project in the logistic field as well that haven't really performed as expected.

Shipping and delivery can be very successful in blockchain if it is well incorporated, ShipNext business idea is broad and likeable, the team looks ready Cheesy and i hope they can apply much dedication to see it through.
Activity: 238
In an interesting way, they divided the development of their project into several stages. They plan to smoothly move from the sea transportation of cargo and in the future to carry out also land, air and rail transportation.

Well, they will not do it themselves but through their partners. They want to develop a transport ecosystem and logistics, so that it covers the route of delivery of cargo completely at all stages.
Wow, this is amazing, the ambitions of this project cause me admiration, I sincerely hope for the success of this project. It looks very useful to many.

They chose the right tactics, and if companies have a tool. which will carry out logistics of such a scale, this will significantly speed up the delivery process and reduce its cost.
Before I began to study this project, I didn’t even think about all the details in terms of cargo delivery and logistics, now I understand how difficult this multi-step and expensive process is.
In an interesting way, they divided the development of their project into several stages. They plan to smoothly move from the sea transportation of cargo and in the future to carry out also land, air and rail transportation.

Well, they will not do it themselves but through their partners. They want to develop a transport ecosystem and logistics, so that it covers the route of delivery of cargo completely at all stages.
Wow, this is amazing, the ambitions of this project cause me admiration, I sincerely hope for the success of this project. It looks very useful to many.

They chose the right tactics, and if companies have a tool. which will carry out logistics of such a scale, this will significantly speed up the delivery process and reduce its cost.

copper member
ood day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or ShipNext is just another project without future?

Hello!
SHIPNEXT Supply Chain - a fully integrated ecosystem across the entire supply chain,
grounded in transparent, algorithm-based and instant operations, safeguarded by smart contracts backed
with escrows, powered by decentralized computing capacities all around the globe, where
consensus on transactions validity is achieved by Proof of Stake algorithms.

We're the project not only with future, but also with a great past and really effective present!
Activity: 406
SHIPNEXT has a large information base that allows them to develop a successful and interesting product for the market that does not have competitors.

What kind of information base? You can tell more about this, I do not quite understand what kind of database the project team has.
I'm talking about a large database that stores information about ships, ports, various sea routes and many other things that are necessary for analyzing and creating such a service.
And where did they get such an extensive and rich database? They are in partnership with someone, right? After all, otherwise where would they have access to this information.

Well, of course, yes, one of their partners has more than 9 years of experience in this field of business, which is why the team has this knowledge.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
SHIPNEXT has a large information base that allows them to develop a successful and interesting product for the market that does not have competitors.

What kind of information base? You can tell more about this, I do not quite understand what kind of database the project team has.
I'm talking about a large database that stores information about ships, ports, various sea routes and many other things that are necessary for analyzing and creating such a service.
And where did they get such an extensive and rich database? They are in partnership with someone, right? After all, otherwise where would they have access to this information.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I almost thought that dev didn't active as I skimmed through the pages and didn't see any quote to my posy. Dev, you missed my post. Do you mind help me with this?

Will the available shipping companies be expanded in the future? Like allowing companies to choose their forwarding company of their preference? I understand that some companies already bound to certain contact with forwarder that didn't allow them to change companies easily

Hello!
Sorry for the delay, could you please clarify what your question exactly means?
I couldn't understand it!

I'm sorry, in short, what I tried to know is whether your company will cooperate with other large shipping companies in the future, like perhaps Safmarine or Ahlers, or you'll stick with these ones only.
Still, I’m worried exactly how they will be involved in protecting the environment. Shipping causes irreparable damage to the environment and I hope in the interests of this project also the application of measures for the protection and preservation of the environment.

Yes, I support you in this. Nevertheless, I am sure that this is a modern company. In addition, they understand all the harm and risks, and it is precisely the optimization of these processes that can significantly reduce all negative environmental impacts.
Pages:
Jump to: