Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 48. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No no no, the fudsters must not be right... ;(

But what to say, the most of my money is out now. Very sad.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i got out.. will what happens though
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I am sorry, but I am out! As far as I can tell, the white paper was a large part direct plagiarism of RetroShare  Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
finally the FUD hits took some time lolol
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Its real pathetic that people will go out of their way to sabotage. Why cant everyone be happy and let others enjoy a little success.

I hate unwarranted FUD, trust me I really do. But right now the evidence is really against Shieldcoin. I feel truly bad because I hedged some of my other holdings in SHLD because I believed in this coin. At the very least the dev has some explaining to do. For now I am out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Its real pathetic that people will go out of their way to sabotage. Why cant everyone be happy and let others enjoy a little success.

It's real pathetic scam devs go out of their way to make fake coins and profit off deceit.

10-1 this is Carsen Klock who scammed you all with ISIS coin, Firecoin, Dreamcoin, Honorcoin, it's all the same script, ninja launch, quick 3 day POW, X15, and a very low coin count, like flies to the vaseline.

His graphic design skills haven't improved though, he has to make up for not getting that $6k a month design job he interviewed for. I'm sure they took a quick look at his background and knew he is not hire-able.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Maybe Carsen Klock, I mean the shield devs, can explain plagiarizing their whitepaper?

https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/page/3/

Ok its time to take profit and going to the next coin   Cheesy
Activity: 264
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Lol nice going Shieldcoin devs, I'll think I'll stick to XC.
legendary
I like how "Connected Friends" is photoshopped to say wallets too.
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
Creative writing coin with a bad logo.
Maybe Carsen Klock, I mean the shield devs, can explain plagiarizing their whitepaper?

Trimmed...

The two seem nearly identical  Huh

Seems not as unique as first thought?
legendary

Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
Do we have a Mac wallet ?
Activity: 151
For anyone that has not read the whitepaper, consider taking a look at it.  The theory behind it is perfect and genuine.
I will have time to submit some logos in about 12-16 hours. Please check some of my previous works for other Cryptocurrencies:

Trimmed...

Hope you'll allow me to participate.

Cheers  Smiley

Shocked Well, count me out!

That's some great stuff right there...  Smiley
Activity: 168
I will have time to submit some logos in about 12-16 hours. Please check some of my previous works for other Cryptocurrencies:

Hope you'll allow me to participate.

Cheers  Smiley
Don't have to be a professional to make something look professional Tongue

Sorry for i come off harsh. I come from a graphics background where people rarely pull punches.

I don't get what fire has to do with defense. Danger, heat, passion, aggression etc.. but not defense.

You want to build ideas around reinforcement, protection, strength etc.

How's this then?:

Just a little improvement over what is currently there, but it is something more than just black. Try and touch it up yourself, I bet you could do a better job than me.
legendary
Activity: 1414
so this coin is pumping on a whitepaper and the fact that a low coin count creates insane volatility.

Congrats to those who are making money but I will be on the sidelines for now.

Pumping?! 50k sats and 1m coin is a very low mkt cap. You and everyone else who thinks this a pump need to get out your calculators and gain some perspective. 50k sats is dirt cheap for a coin with potential and a serious developer.
We aren't talking about a cool wallet or some bs promise to push adoption. We are talking about decentralized anon transactions and chat. The Cin wallet, for example, offers centralized chat - big difference. If the dev pulls this off this could could go really big. I'm not saying it's worth .02 now, but it has the potential to be.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Dev, you have any big plans for this coin? Seems nice...

http://we.tl/dkNkjfxHGR

PDF I released earlier.

I will be back, really need some rest! So much work lately.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: