Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 49. (Read 106529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Dev, you have any big plans for this coin? Seems nice...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Don't have to be a professional to make something look professional Tongue

Sorry for i come off harsh. I come from a graphics background where people rarely pull punches.

I don't get what fire has to do with defense. Danger, heat, passion, aggression etc.. but not defense.

You want to build ideas around reinforcement, protection, strength etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
*sigh* Sorry, but that logo just isn't professional. Doesn't look nice at all. You want something sleek and clean. It doesn't shout shield at me, it doesn't give me an idea about defense, or strength etc.

Do you think I am a professional?  Roll Eyes

Like I said, it was just an idea  Wink
Activity: 49
*sigh* Sorry, but that logo just isn't professional. Doesn't look nice at all. You want something sleek and clean. It doesn't shout shield at me, it doesn't give me an idea about defense, or strength etc.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Hi guys

I mined at suprnova and mined 815 coins.
519 got confirmed, but i'm still waiting for the other two Bloks to be confirmed.
However i'm getting a little suspiscious because the last two mined Blocks were 2404 and 2424.
Is it possible that the pool didn't update their wallet in time,and the Blocks where mined in the wrong fork?

Regards

Goldmaxx

Im actually wondering the same thing, if supernova admin is in here maybe he can answer.
How's this logo attempt look?:

Trimmed...

that looks nice its blazing hot  Grin

That looks nice, but I'm torn. I really like the plain simplicity of the one we have now, but this looks really cool.

Maybe someone could just polish up the one we already have? Maybe the band white, maybe alter the shape, etc?

I agree with you and mine was just an attempt, but you also have to remember that what we have now is only a free clip art piece that comes up when you google "Shield" on images...

That's true.

My concern with this one is that without the background it won't look so good.

No background, no problem.

Also, I have just found my first PoS block! At least I am contributing something to the network...
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
might have to try this one too
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
look at all the fudding muppets coming into this thread, you make me laugh, angry you didn't buy in? You sad little neckbeards, go back to your basements.

1. Dev delivered on every promise
2. Whitepaper is more detailed than most other coins out there

Good luck trying to take this down, you have nothing you can use against Shieldcoin.

And honest critics are, of course, welcome - constructive criticism keeps everyone honest, including the dev.
As for FUD'ers... well, we appreciate your entertainment value, if nothing else.
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Hi guys

I mined at suprnova and mined 815 coins.
519 got confirmed, but i'm still waiting for the other two Bloks to be confirmed.
However i'm getting a little suspiscious because the last two mined Blocks were 2404 and 2424.
Is it possible that the pool didn't update their wallet in time,and the Blocks where mined in the wrong fork?

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 910
Merit: 503

That looks nice, but I'm torn. I really like the plain simplicity of the one we have now, but this looks really cool.

Maybe someone could just polish up the one we already have? Maybe the band white, maybe alter the shape, etc?

I agree with you and mine was just an attempt, but you also have to remember that what we have now is only a free clip art piece that comes up when you google "Shield" on images...
Activity: 252

damn, looks very pro!   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
so this coin is pumping on a whitepaper and the fact that a low coin count creates insane volatility.

Congrats to those who are making money but I will be on the sidelines for now.
Activity: 378
Have fun with this instamined coin.. i can ensure you that the dev is doing this only for BTC's nothing else.

I have to agree with this. But then again that's what every dev does. There are some red flags on this one though. Dev continues to remain anonymous even with the coin priced as high as it is. Second, that's not a whitepaper. A real whitepaper would at least have an abstract and also real names not just "Shieldcoin Developers". Don't get me wrong I'm not fudding, just stating facts. Kudos to the people that have money off of it, but don't be greedy.

█ ★Shieldcoin (SHLD) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Shieldcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Thank you for adding us! We can use as much exposure as we can get.
Activity: 168
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Dev, if u are actually looking for a new logo could you please the start a dedicated thread for the logo contest. This would prevent a thread full of logo's  
We're #3 in volume on coinmarketcap.com, and our volume is larger than our market cap!!! WOO!!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Which means more Envy-FUD is on its way. Popcorn ready.
Another trash coin, uh.
Go away, FUD spreader

Let 'em stay - their desperation for attention and/or cheap SHLD coins is entertaining, predictable and always in our best interest... of course.
Activity: 57
We're #3 in volume on coinmarketcap.com, and our volume is larger than our market cap!!! WOO!!!

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: