Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 50. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
How's this logo attempt look?:

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hahaha fud, ive taken a little profit, just incase this fud works, but definitely buying back in. can't wait for dev to deliver, im gonna be rich

Looks like this dev might be the 1 in 50 who actually delivers.
Doesnt look, act or behave like another copy-paste scammer, but as a real programmer.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 686
MintPal must not like money.  Trex is probably thanking SHLD for all that fee volume.

Trex is the new Mintpal. Hahaha, Mintpal is where coins go to die.

yea maan, look at our volume, thats why i said i dont care if mintpal adds us or not, we are taking btc from mintpal. where is your proof mintpal amy not add us today, you fool, lets bring out a award for the worst fudster
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
look at all the fudding muppets coming into this thread, you make me laugh, angry you didn't buy in? You sad little neckbeards, go back to your basements.

1. Dev delivered on every promise
2. Whitepaper is more detailed than most other coins out there

Good luck trying to take this down, you have nothing you can use against Shieldcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Have fun with this instamined coin.. i can ensure you that the dev is doing this only for BTC's nothing else.

Ah another white knight! where were you when we were trading below 10k satoshi eh? Now you've come out of your dark hole to "warn the people"? Good luck with your sad attempts at fudding, look at the whitepaper, it's more detailed and groundbreaking than let's say Cryptcoin ever delivered.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Another trash coin, uh.
Activity: 644
Ugh, dev? can we mod this thread before it get's out of hand like XC's early on and Uro's now?
hahaha fud, ive taken a little profit, just incase this fud works, but definitely buying back in. can't wait for dev to deliver, im gonna be rich
Activity: 224
just to let you know guys, mintpal has said they are not adding any new coins today, you can confirm this on IRC

Thanks - and what coin is it that you're trying to divert attention away from here to?
I wonder who'll be the next helpful visitor to pop up looking out to help and protect us little people.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
just to let you know guys, mintpal has said they are not adding any new coins today, you can confirm this on IRC

Roll Eyes Mintpal is so last week...
Activity: 868
Who needs MintPal?

Bittrex has the largest volume almost every day.

Activity: 182
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
the coin price are down and up...
Activity: 57
https://mega.co.nz/#!WV10wSaQ!7wzZw29gD02O1Aj5ST4cmGKX2nJl-GvtL6wjlJZb9z8 whitepaper

Thank you! Adding to ANN
Activity: 182
wow has this just risen on a whitepaper, id wait for something that is just words
Activity: 868
https://mega.co.nz/#!WV10wSaQ!7wzZw29gD02O1Aj5ST4cmGKX2nJl-GvtL6wjlJZb9z8 whitepaper
Have fun with this instamined coin.. i can ensure you that the dev is doing this only for BTC's nothing else.

wow are you that threatened by us lol
Activity: 57
btw AnonFiles sucks. Network timeout.
Where is the mac wallet in the OP ?
I tried to downloaded it earlier. Now is gone. Can we move the wallet somewhere else and post the link in the OP please.

I agree, just put it on Mega until the full release.

I'm trying to put it on Mega but it just says "Upload queued" and I keep trying.

here are other places:

http://www.docdroid.net/engl/shieldcoinasystemfordecentralizeddiscussionsandanonymouscointransactions.pdf.html

http://we.tl/dkNkjfxHGR
Pages:
Jump to: