Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 51. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
This is some of the best work I have seen yet! And yes, an ETA would be nice. We understand you are working hard and are constantly trying to deliver, so maybe 2-4 weeks for an official release?

I can provide some screenshots within about 3-5 days, and start beta testing with some members in the community within 1-2 weeks, I believe. Within 3-4 weeks I should be very close to working product.

I'll continue with daily updates as I've done all along.

oh
its even funny than AGS (shld a clone of AGS literally 24 hours)  - we make something, somewhere, sometime
Activity: 224
And here come more, desperate attention-seekers.

Have fun with this instamined coin.. i can ensure you that the dev is doing this only for BTC's nothing else.

And you, of course, are looking out for us little people.
You could start by focusing a bit more on your own coin.

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
This coin got to 6k to 50k on whitepaper alone?

....goodnight sweet prince.  Cool

It's more than cryptcoin ever delivered so take your fudding somewhere else. This is not just a whitepaper, it's a highly detailed technical outline of things to come. This dev actually delivered.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
btw AnonFiles sucks. Network timeout.
Where is the mac wallet in the OP ?
I tried to downloaded it earlier. Now is gone. Can we move the wallet somewhere else and post the link in the OP please.

I agree, just put it on Mega until the full release.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
btw AnonFiles sucks. Network timeout.
Where is the mac wallet in the OP ?
I tried to downloaded it earlier. Now is gone. Can we move the wallet somewhere else and post the link in the OP please.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This coin got to 6k to 50k on whitepaper alone?

....goodnight sweet prince.  Cool
This is some of the best work I have seen yet! And yes, an ETA would be nice. We understand you are working hard and are constantly trying to deliver, so maybe 2-4 weeks for an official release?

I can provide some screenshots within about 3-5 days, and start beta testing with some members in the community within 1-2 weeks, I believe. Within 3-4 weeks I should be very close to working product.

Thank you, we all knew you would deliver! And yes, keep as much as legally possible closed-source.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Shield is getting some really nice exposure, there is no rush dev, I think I talk for the majority when I say the investment is in you rather than the coin Smiley you seem like a solid dev, thank you for the hard work!
nice work dev, id vote to not have it open source, keep all of it closed also any ETA on this

Agree - lots of copy-paste devs out there with coins desperate for attention (lookout for more FUDers). Unless it's immediately necessary to establish credibility, wouldnt do it until the entire feature is 100% done and battle-tested.
Activity: 57

Could you upload this to a more familiar site, like wetransfer.com or something similar?

Here you are:

http://we.tl/dkNkjfxHGR

Smiley
DEV UPDATE!!

Paper released. I hope you all are satisfied with it, it took many hours of time and effort.

https://anonfiles.com/file/96fabe6ea5af681615762f100d8a2f33

I'll be releasing most of this as open source once the project is very complete. Some parts are taken from existing projects, some are new - but I would like to release it all in the future (not just the open parts) if the community agrees.

Thank you all very much Smiley

Could you upload this to a more familiar site, like wetransfer.com or something similar?
Activity: 686
nice work dev, id vote to not have it open source, keep all of it closed also any ETA on this
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
ANd people still dumping hahahah

The whale just dumps a fraction, to create panic and he will buy your panicsold coins. (And maybe with your loss)

Su he fucks you twice
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Dev, the link not open.
DEV UPDATE!!

Paper released. I hope you all are satisfied with it, it took many hours of time and effort.

https://anonfiles.com/file/96fabe6ea5af681615762f100d8a2f33

I'll be releasing most of this as open source once the project is very complete. Some parts are taken from existing projects, some are new - but I would like to release it all in the future (not just the open parts) if the community agrees.

Thank you all very much Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: