Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 55. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
So, what people have to think about is the anonymity on an IP-level versus anonymity of transactions between wallets.

If i understand this correctly, shield has built their own VPN with masking of IP, and within that network running the P2P network of shield. I have had these thoughts my self, running an own VPN-network and let P2P traffic get routed within it. When shield build their own VPN network, they are doing it because of the possibility of masking IP-adresses with generated hashes. What is good about it is that you get encrypted tunnels and you can somewhat punch holes through NAT.

Well, basically.. you can basically accomplish all this by running I2P and skip the VPN-part, because you wont need it.

The second thing is anonymity between wallets. This is accomplished by ring based mixing. Nothing new.

So what this is, is I2P and ring based mixing.

Just giving you a hint before you invest..

could you tell us another coin doing it
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
So, what people have to think about is the anonymity on an IP-level versus anonymity of transactions between wallets.

If i understand this correctly, shield has built their own VPN with masking of IP, and within that network running the P2P network of shield. I have had these thoughts my self, running an own VPN-network and let P2P traffic get routed within it. When shield build their own VPN network, they are doing it because of the possibility of masking IP-adresses with generated hashes. What is good about it is that you get encrypted tunnels and you can somewhat punch holes through NAT.

Well, basically.. you can accomplish all this by running I2P and skip the VPN-part, because you wont need it.

The second thing is anonymity between wallets. This is accomplished by ring based mixing. Nothing new.

So what this is, is I2P and ring based mixing.

Just giving you a hint before you invest.. (and yes, im holding XC and a shitloads of other currencys)

EDIT: By building a VPN network you are able to use broadcast between all peers by building a single layer 2 network (OSI). The peers that are used in the mixing is sort of randomly choosen?

lets see if mintpal adds us, 400btc volume approaching
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If you aren't comfortable ........
Is there a block explorer / rich list?

If not, what's the bounty to create them?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/#!rich

Top addresses are usually bittrex.

see on OP there is a block explorer which inc a rich list
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

volume approaching 400btc
Activity: 121
Follow on twitter @invest4al
trading is great! price is great! dev team is great! community is great! FUD under control or hasn't begun yet.   confirmations times are sloooow and is my only complaint so I ask, if you can, leave you computer running with wallet open in the background.  Your coins will then stake and you'll help the network  Smiley
Activity: 560
and once again you idiots are giving them attention so they get their friends and come back. I guess in the end it helps the price go up. Well, have at it.

Some cancers need a dose of heavy radiation, otherwise they just keep spreading, eventually destroying the host.
Hey J9901, What a coincidence that you show up here right after you responded on Cloak thread following the P&D post. And if you truly dont care about this coin, why are you wasting your time on this thread? Why werent you here before when the volume and prices were low? I dont get it. Then again Im retarded and illiterate, so please do enlighten me...
Activity: 490
@J9901 This was in the CLoak thread and you posted right after it. Here is the link to the page and the quote. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.7500
Also, you are clearly feeling threatened by this coin, otherwise you wouldnt bother showing up with your negativity. And I guess I am retarded buying at 7k. A lucky retard who made a smart investment, while a genius like you sits on the sidelines and complains and talks shit like a bitch.

so are we first PoSA or decentralized anon coin? I see this shieldcoin come outta nowhere claiming same thing and is rising like crazy? I people misinformated, are we misinformed, or is this just hype on that coin?

I'm just not understanding why a 17 page coin that came outta nowhere is not stealing the spotlight claim same things cloakcoin has accomplished.

Hype... another PnD...

busted? lmao   Cheesy

the illiteracy and idiocy of the people like you in this thread is on a whole new level. reread your accusation and read my post on cloak ann and tell me at which part sis i ever mention this p&d coin?

oh look, another person who claims they bought low. ok haha i bought shield with its empty promises at 5k...see how that works?  Grin
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
and once again you idiots are giving them attention so they get their friends and come back. I guess in the end it helps the price go up. Well, have at it.
there is like only 18btc worth of sell walls up until 100k, where are the sellers, buy orders need filling
Activity: 224
@J9901 This was in the CLoak thread and you posted right after it. Here is the link to the page and the quote. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637704.7500
Also, you are clearly feeling threatened by this coin, otherwise you wouldnt bother showing up with your negativity. And I guess I am retarded buying at 7k. A lucky retard who made a smart investment, while a genius like you sits on the sidelines and complains and talks shit like a bitch.

so are we first PoSA or decentralized anon coin? I see this shieldcoin come outta nowhere claiming same thing and is rising like crazy? I people misinformated, are we misinformed, or is this just hype on that coin?

I'm just not understanding why a 17 page coin that came outta nowhere is not stealing the spotlight claim same things cloakcoin has accomplished.

Hype... another PnD...

Hahaha - busted.
Exposed - and hosed.
We also had another FUDer, desperate to save his beloved UROcoin.

Get ready for more FUDers as ShieldCoin continues to rise and the dev delivers. Maybe we should start a tally. Who are the FUDers so far?
Activity: 560

Hype... another PnD...
Activity: 490
J9901, is it threatening your cloak investment? You havnt seen shit yet. BTW i like cloak and have invested in it also.  
What is the difference between the two? Not fudding, I'm in SHLD but how different is SHD from cloak?

shouldnt you know the answer to that question? Did you read the draft? Its in the OP. For one thing its a different anon system, but Im not going to pretend to know all the technical stuff, you can ask the dev on that one. And the dev hasnt even given a complete whitepaper yet, nor a road map of other features. And who cares what the difference is? Cloak is a good coin, its doing its thing but what does it have to do with Shield? I only responded to J9901 because he started bashing it, not only in this thread but Cloaks also. And usually people do that if theyre threatened, which is retarded. In any case that coin bashing shit is not cool.

learn how to read. i would never mention this p&d shitcoin in the cloak ann. obviously delusional shld holders are just making shit up. and u call people retarded? lol so ironic.

First fud spreader dedected

lmao  Cheesy
Activity: 224
the fud is getting stronger. A good sign of success from jealous idiots who missed the train and want cheap coin.

Exactly.

I wonder why these 'white knights' don't come earlier, to save us from this 'scam'...

I wonder the same thing - they always pop up when a coin begins picking up some steam and gathering momentum, which tells you something about their true motives. It certainly isn't to help anyone (except themselves - either their egos or the struggling coins they're bagholding and want to try and attract some BTC to).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
J9901, is it threatening your cloak investment? You havnt seen shit yet. BTW i like cloak and have invested in it also.  
What is the difference between the two? Not fudding, I'm in SHLD but how different is SHD from cloak?

shouldnt you know the answer to that question? Did you read the draft? Its in the OP. For one thing its a different anon system, but Im not going to pretend to know all the technical stuff, you can ask the dev on that one. And the dev hasnt even given a complete whitepaper yet, nor a road map of other features. And who cares what the difference is? Cloak is a good coin, its doing its thing but what does it have to do with Shield? I only responded to J9901 because he started bashing it, not only in this thread but Cloaks also. And usually people do that if theyre threatened, which is retarded. In any case that coin bashing shit is not cool.

learn how to read. i would never mention this p&d shitcoin in the cloak ann. obviously delusional shld holders are just making shit up. and u call people retarded? lol so ironic.

First fud spreader dedected
Pages:
Jump to: