Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 54. (Read 106529 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
current mkt cap for shld is 300btc volume 467btc

This coin rocks and dev knows what he is doing and very academic work Smiley Thanks dev !

I think this coin will arrive 0.02 range very soon Wink Buy now or regret later.

i wouldn't say 0.02 soon, but it can reach there, when anon released and accepted. hey it could go higher.

let it rise to 0.001 first  Wink

True, but I think MP and POLO will grab this coin today or tomorrow. So it may increase 10-20 times at once Wink Cheesy
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
roflcopterfanaticsystemz

This coin rocks and dev knows what he is doing and very academic work Smiley Thanks dev !

I think this coin will arrive 0.02 range very soon Wink Buy now or regret later.

i wouldn't say 0.02 soon, but it can reach there, when anon released and accepted. hey it could go higher.

let it rise to 0.001 first  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 644
Hello all, dev again.

Glad to see our volume Smiley   Still working on this paper and finishing up the section about the decentralized/encrypted chatroom system.

Need more rest, I have been working frantically for some days.

Please stake a few coins to help the POS network balance out!

Back soon.

I hope it is a good as we are expecting! I'm sure it will be. But one thing though: Will the messaging feature be different or better than cinnicoin's?

the anon details have been released a much more detailed one with diagrams will be awesome.  look at our volume, plus pending the full version paper.  100k is possible

And that's just the start for today, after the complete release...  Wink

Edit: And notice how we are #1 on Bittrex? That's going to be some great exposure!
Hello all, dev again.

Glad to see our volume Smiley   Still working on this paper and finishing up the section about the decentralized/encrypted chatroom system.

Back soon.

I hope it is a good as we are expecting! I'm sure it will be. But one thing though: Will the messaging feature be different or better than cinnicoin's?

the anon details have been released a much more detailed one with diagrams will be awesome.  look at our volume, plus pending the full version paper.  100k is possible
Activity: 644
Hello all, dev again.

Glad to see our volume Smiley   Still working on this paper and finishing up the section about the decentralized/encrypted chatroom system.

Back soon.

could your provide a link to your twitter,
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello all, dev again.

Back soon.

when can we expect it
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello all, dev again.

Back soon.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is this coin mineable ?

I dont think it is anymore - it's in POS.
Activity: 42
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is this coin mineable ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
let's go to da moon!

Please, no "moon" talk. No more pump and dump crap. You can find plenty of that elsewhere.
Just one-step-at-a-time, stable, two-steps-forward/one-step-back/two-step-forward growth, please.
It's the healthier way to grow.
Activity: 23
Activity: 42
incase anyone of you wondering why the sells, its dedicated pool. see rich list, they have no more coins to dump. upwards movement

Sounds good Smiley
incase anyone of you wondering why the sells, its dedicated pool. see rich list, they have no more coins to dump. upwards movement
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Pages:
Jump to: