Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE! - page 57. (Read 106529 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Keep in mind:

Big buyers in Europe wake up to this in a couple hours.
Big buyers on the East coast start waking up in around 6-7 hours.
Big buyers on the West coast start waking up around 9-10 hours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
how do i stake my coins in my wallet?

Hold coins in your wallet, let them mature, go to settings and "unlock". Once the padlock symbol has a cut in it, you are technically staking. All is left to do is wait for a block.

If someone can answer as to how long (in terms of confirmations) is needed for the coins to mature, please do let me know.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
how do i stake my coins in my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
I'm in.

I was buying at 10k. Glad I did. No premine and the market cap was only 60,000 USD yesterday.
I was like "Yes".
Sooo tired of premine coins being scams. I would rather go with a no premine coin anytime.
Shieldcoin is a much needed breath of fresh air.

Still super cheap.
Have you guys ever read a paper?  

Have I read a paper, yes... Has anyone read this coin's white paper, no, because it won't be out for another good 5-8 hrs. If you mean something else, please do elaborate.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Damn, shield came out of nowhere, got if confused with stealthcoin kept noticing the volume, read some, then click.
Buy the fuck out of this coin now.
Merit: 251
Have you guys ever read a paper? 
Even though I am in this one until $10-$20, with URO and now this, $10 into $200 over two days isn't bad  Roll Eyes

you think it'll hit $10? i would've been happy with $1-2! Love this coin already; glad i got in early

Absolutely! If the dev releases his decentralized anon, it will easily surpass darkcoin; Lower cap, greater innovation!

Edit: Well, come to think about it, linearly thinking, 5x less coins than drk, if this coin wins the anon race for decentralization, .1 might not be out of the picture... Long shot, but still...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Even though I am in this one until $10-$20, with URO and now this, $10 into $200 over two days isn't bad  Roll Eyes

you think it'll hit $10? i would've been happy with $1-2! Love this coin already; glad i got in early
Activity: 42
Only 1mil coins, active thread,dev and fair launch    Roll Eyes

I'm sorry I missed the launch but have picked some up at bittrix Smiley Looking good
Activity: 560
Can someone explain me how in the world a coin with no community at all with 6 pages, no innovatiton, with a OP so poor on information and plans can get listed on Bittrex when there so many coins with far more to offer and Bittrex simply ignores them?

Hey how's it going

Tell 'em chisefu! Some people just dont have the vision to see potential.

lll repost this incase some people are still in CryptoLyons shoes:
not to be hyping or anything, but XC, CRYPT and CLOAK had similar beginnings. Not much on the OP, no polished logo and vague on the features. Difference is this coin only has 1m coins at PoW. All Im saying is this could be huge.

Activity: 686
Can someone explain me how in the world a coin with no community at all with 6 pages, no innovatiton, with a OP so poor on information and plans can get listed on Bittrex when there so many coins with far more to offer and Bittrex simply ignores them?

Hey how's it going

how come you replied to a post like 10 pages back
Activity: 602

Hey how's it going
Activity: 23
Its good to be in this train !
it nice how i can see orders at 144k sats. people buying and holding and were on one exchange yet, 210btc bet poloniex and mintpal watching,

Could we see a ninja add from mintpal on Monday?

bittrex has become one of the top exchanges. at the moment mintpal and bittrex are at pole positions, being on either is ok.

I agree with you, but when you have this level of innovation, an extra potential 4k btc volume won't hurt...

true, im not fussed. either way i know the coin will do good, bittrex or mintpal. mintpal added isis, so don't if they will. difficult to predict there choice of coins. be a surprise if they did, it will give us more exposure, which is what is needed here more than volume
So, what the RedWire (x11) failed and you came up with x15 now.  Tongue

why don't you read the thread, people not buying because its x15
it nice how i can see orders at 144k sats. people buying and holding and were on one exchange yet, 210btc bet poloniex and mintpal watching,

Could we see a ninja add from mintpal on Monday?

bittrex has become one of the top exchanges. at the moment mintpal and bittrex are at pole positions, being on either is ok.

I agree with you, but when you have this level of innovation, an extra potential 4k btc volume won't hurt...
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
So, what the RedWire (x11) failed and you came up with x15 now.  Tongue
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
why do we keep getting dips?

rise. rise. rise. dip! steady. rise...

day traders need to be careful or it'll rise too quickly before they can buy back in Wink
Pages:
Jump to: