Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 152. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 422
Merit: 270
December 15, 2017, 12:59:36 PM
guys, my wallet 1.3.0 wan't sync??
what can  I  do?

Hey @pinhead77, check this tool to recover connectivity: https://www.siastats.info/nodes.html Some of the commands may fail if those nodes do not accept more connections, but keep trying adding more nodes until you connect successfully to 2 or 3. If you refresh the page or click on the button, more peers will be shown. So far everybody with this issue has recovered the connectivity with this fix
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
December 15, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
people did not realise that siacoin is not only a project... it's a working product that soon will explode.

SIAlabz is just one project if they raise 95 million like that wow :-D weee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_sc
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 12:13:10 PM
guys, my wallet 1.3.0 wan't sync??
what can  I  do?
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
December 15, 2017, 02:43:35 AM
people did not realise that siacoin is not only a project... it's a working product that soon will explode.
Activity: 290
December 15, 2017, 12:52:58 AM

Well just a regular update to inform us about what happen would help abit

Yup, at least that, to keep investors on track so that they dont loose faith after loosing a lot of money while holding on to SIA. Some regular updates here from the devs would really do good as well.
Any latest news?
Or where can I read about progress please.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:22:57 PM
the reality is now not up. you may be confused and thinking.
Activity: 147
December 14, 2017, 11:13:21 PM
Q2 2018 - $0.4-$0.5

I don't think it will go to that high even in next one full year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
December 14, 2017, 11:08:28 PM
Well people sia is one the rise again. Grin
That while everyone was so scared, but I'm sure that sia goes up again much higher.
Activity: 22
December 14, 2017, 07:15:10 PM
hopefuly sia should come with news soon,  pretty low in price curently and cheapest on bittrex

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
Q2 2018 - $0.4-$0.5
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
December 14, 2017, 02:36:42 PM
is there any good news about siacoin?

i sold all my siacoin at 300 satoshi :\ mehr<<
December 14, 2017, 05:31:35 AM
is there any good news about siacoin?
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
December 14, 2017, 12:58:01 AM
I sold all of my Siacoin earlier this year, but now with the recent pumps enough money was made. So I am back holding Sia, I believe this is a sleeping giant. We have seen this year that coins with a billion+ coins can make really huge growths. Sia has a working product and definitely a useful idea which will be great in the future. Going to keep on buying Sia the next few weeks because it is so cheap.

As many high supply coins showed, the total amount doesn't matter. The good thing with big supply coins is that is not as volatile as a coin with let's say 5M total supply.  In crypto sky is the limit, and sia will have a bright future. HODL

I certainly hope that you are right with this assumption! Im definitely hodling my SIA as Im still in a pretty big loss, so it would be stupid to sell now.
Looking forward to the next steps and to seeing SIA perform great in 2018. Let the hodlers be rewarded!

Sia and Digibyte are just one of those good coins that are yet to hit back to their previous prices. Second half of this year is a disaster on most altcoins. I think early 2018 is a good bounce.

well, even doge hit and beat it ath.

warren buffet is probably buying this stuff.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
December 13, 2017, 10:26:42 PM
I sold all of my Siacoin earlier this year, but now with the recent pumps enough money was made. So I am back holding Sia, I believe this is a sleeping giant. We have seen this year that coins with a billion+ coins can make really huge growths. Sia has a working product and definitely a useful idea which will be great in the future. Going to keep on buying Sia the next few weeks because it is so cheap.

As many high supply coins showed, the total amount doesn't matter. The good thing with big supply coins is that is not as volatile as a coin with let's say 5M total supply.  In crypto sky is the limit, and sia will have a bright future. HODL

I certainly hope that you are right with this assumption! Im definitely hodling my SIA as Im still in a pretty big loss, so it would be stupid to sell now.
Looking forward to the next steps and to seeing SIA perform great in 2018. Let the hodlers be rewarded!

Sia and Digibyte are just one of those good coins that are yet to hit back to their previous prices. Second half of this year is a disaster on most altcoins. I think early 2018 is a good bounce.
Activity: 238
December 13, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

Activity: 32
December 13, 2017, 04:44:18 PM
next year, the train has already left for you  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
December 13, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

I will buy sia at 5 satoshi and 10 satoshi and next year i can be possible because i am seeing supply is increasing everyday and price will drop more in btc.
Activity: 32
December 13, 2017, 01:30:47 PM
SIA 1.3.1 works fine for me;) I have reinstalled it and syncronized seed entered and had no problems.
I will start hosting next year
December 13, 2017, 09:29:28 AM
the siacoin will not rise again like it used to be because the coin buyers over 100 st have fed it up and propped it up. thanks for the information.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
December 13, 2017, 07:19:30 AM
This year showed us new trend that supply of coins was nothing but an illusion and what matters most is the working platform and use case of any coin or token. Next year will take us one step more upwards and Sia can only be considered as undervalued with all the things which backed it. In coming months situation will not be anymore like this.
Jump to: