Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 16. (Read 1382143 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 15
May 23, 2019, 01:23:35 AM
Bought some SIA 22 months ago near the high for the long term HODL
Lost 60% in USD value and 95(!!!)% in BTC value since then.  Roll Eyes  Cry
Since it has not made a good pump like many other coins I am now willing to sell.

1.) Volume on exchanges is very low
2.) I still can not store the SIA in my Ledger oder Xaurum wallet => Exchange storage is dangerous
3.) Coin progress is slow (not a SCAM I think but slow)
4.) Other projects could outrun SIA

I think I will sell half of my position for EOS und HODL the other half on the exchange. Maybe the smaller coins like SIA will have also a pump soon!?
Learned  my lesson: Don´t HODL this little coins, only trade them for short term.

If you are a long term holder why sell now if Sia is sitting on the btc pair support level? Bitcoin and all these coins have market cycles. I cannot guarantee it but most probably Sia will pump again to it's ATH in the next bullrun and so are most of the other coins that are active and trading.
Investors must be prepared to lose, I agree that making SIA Coin for the long term is a good solution for profit, I also buy when the price is $ 0.007 cents and now the price is less $ 0.003, waiting for profit is certainly the right solution rather than cut loss.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
May 22, 2019, 01:23:10 PM
Since it has not made a good pump like many other coins I am now willing to sell.

2.) I still can not store the SIA in my Ledger oder Xaurum wallet => Exchange storage is dangerous

I think I will sell half of my position for EOS und HODL the other half on the exchange. Maybe the smaller coins like SIA will have also a pump soon!?
Learned  my lesson: Don´t HODL this little coins, only trade them for short term.

If you are a long term holder why sell now if Sia is sitting on the btc pair support level? Bitcoin and all these coins have market cycles. I cannot guarantee it but most probably Sia will pump again to it's ATH in the next bullrun and so are most of the other coins that are active and trading.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
May 22, 2019, 01:04:03 PM

Sell it all now. It won't do a 10 - 20x until you sell, so waiting patiently.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
May 22, 2019, 11:00:25 AM

Run out with a big lost is not an option
I belive that SC will have better days by the end of the year
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 10:48:16 AM

May 21, 2019, 05:13:47 AM
a new explorer for siacoin
sc.tokenview.com
check it and leave your suggetsion Wink

the site opens very slowly, not working smoothly
Activity: 40
May 20, 2019, 10:27:04 PM
a new explorer for siacoin
sc.tokenview.com
check it and leave your suggetsion Wink
Activity: 5
May 18, 2019, 01:09:16 PM
wondering if we can pay with sia coin

Depends on what you wanna buy and depends on the seller willing to take SC as a payment, but I’m sure there is a combination where you can pay with SC

I was referring to the new cloud storage that is using sia blockchain (filebase.com)
May 18, 2019, 12:58:16 PM

Depends on what you wanna buy and depends on the seller willing to take SC as a payment, but I’m sure there is a combination where you can pay with SC
Activity: 5
May 18, 2019, 12:27:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1596
hmph..
May 17, 2019, 10:31:19 AM
Agreed with you the rally of BTC is the big reason why all coins lost their value in term of satoshi even they are sitting almost same in fiat. My average buy is around 62 satoshi and now everyone is in big loss. I hope in future it will get recover easily.

If you think you lose everything because you buy SC on 62 satoshis, i can laught about it Cheesy
I'm buy SC when price hit near $0.1, but i still believe the price will be back.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
May 17, 2019, 09:31:26 AM
Great news: a new cloud service storage provider is now using Sia as the back bone: filebase.com
May 15, 2019, 08:49:53 AM
i lost hope in this shit coin a few days ago was 75 satoshi and now 36 i think its exit scam

an exit scam usually can be detected with a mass dump of coins, in this case there is no big tx seen on the network showing any suspicious movement
so, do not call this project an exit scam without a real proof

Agreed with you the rally of BTC is the big reason why all coins lost their value in term of satoshi even they are sitting almost same in fiat. My average buy is around 62 satoshi and now everyone is in big loss. I hope in future it will get recover easily.

Sia is a long hodl project, people will not make easy money here
People can support it and enjoy in a few years a good profit, waiting the mass adoption or just move away and support something else
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
May 15, 2019, 04:33:28 AM
i lost hope in this shit coin a few days ago was 75 satoshi and now 36 i think its exit scam

an exit scam usually can be detected with a mass dump of coins, in this case there is no big tx seen on the network showing any suspicious movement

May 15, 2019, 02:50:14 AM

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
May 14, 2019, 09:34:58 PM
When most of investors lose their hope, coins will take off. I have seen so many coins took off like this. When most of investors give up, lose hope, and feel tired after months of waiting and seeing drops, coins will almost finish their accumulations, then start recovering. It's the key point, so at least you shown me that there are complaints about Sia coin, but I need to see more complaints, more negative thoughts about the coin next weeks. I don't dig deeply into technical issues, and innovative things that their technology can bring to storage industry, but the price chart, and rumours, complaints will together give me signals to buy it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
May 14, 2019, 05:52:20 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
May 14, 2019, 03:50:43 PM
I still remembered the period in 2017, when Siacoin traded around 10 satoshis to 15 satoshis. That was amazing price, especially when the coin rose to very high price. I also remembered that I actually hope to see Siacoin reaching 1000 satoshis, but it did not rise to such price. Then, I took profits with at price from 250 satoshis to 300 satoshis, much lower than my expected prices, but I still satisfied with Siacoin, that actually made me richer.

Same here, bought at range 15-80, then it suddenly rise to 800+ on Bittrex but I had mine on Poloniex and those tools
put wallet to "maintenance" to prevent arbitrage and somehow kept price in 400 range, so I finally sold most of it at around 350...
still good gain, but still can't forgive it to Poloniex
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
May 14, 2019, 11:06:00 AM
I still remembered the period in 2017, when Siacoin traded around 10 satoshis to 15 satoshis. That was amazing price, especially when the coin rose to very high price. I also remembered that I actually hope to see Siacoin reaching 1000 satoshis, but it did not rise to such price. Then, I took profits with at price from 250 satoshis to 300 satoshis, much lower than my expected prices, but I still satisfied with Siacoin, that actually made me richer.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 14, 2019, 09:19:37 AM
Sia will have a positive news from 2 days: "The next release is targeting May 16th, 2019."
I think that issue will support so dumped price.

and what news should that be Huh
source?
Pages:
Jump to: