Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 20. (Read 1382145 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
March 21, 2019, 04:17:53 AM
SC price will never rise until devs fork away from Obelisk dumpsters they introduced with previous fork...  Lips sealed
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
March 20, 2019, 02:43:14 PM
Once I invested in Sia but lost a lot. From that time my opinion is not changed. But I heared that Sia has a good technology.

Sia is still promising project like the day 1 it has big space so that I also think only strong believers will get chance to change their lives. This project have great tech and very good team behind so stay strong.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
March 20, 2019, 02:17:36 PM
Once I invested in Sia but lost a lot. From that time my opinion is not changed. But I heared that Sia has a good technology.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
March 20, 2019, 07:14:45 AM
indicator are just for me. sorry if it looks messy. just wanted to show the % profit possible if you buy at the right moment and rsi on the monthly time frame. i like give a look at different indicator like stoch, rsi, sqeez momentum, obv,... depend on the time frame i'm looking.
Last year was a bad one for all.
However, it seems that last year was the worse year for Cloud storage blockchain-based projects, including Siacoin, STORJ, and so on.
Not only in terms of their price (fell dramatically), but also in their activities and community communication approach.
Topics of those projects tend to inactive, lack of updated news/ reports.
I guess those teams have kept working behind the scene to build up new features, new products, updated current ones, etc. but I also think that they should keep community updated with regularly reports.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
March 20, 2019, 06:57:10 AM
i don't care about news. chart show me that it can only go up  Wink but good if news are good too Wink are you a siacoin millionnaires ?? i am Cheesy
this one is my favorite coin since the beginning... ppl don't realize how this coin can change your life if you buy at the right moment...
You should simplify your chart, that currently looks messy. I don't like such a messy chart, that makes me confused with dozens of indicators overlapped each other on the same chart.
Anyway, I can not disagree with you that Siacoin has been in good phase, and has good indicators for near future rises, from now.
indicator are just for me. sorry if it looks messy. just wanted to show the % profit possible if you buy at the right moment and rsi on the monthly time frame. i like give a look at different indicator like stoch, rsi, sqeez momentum, obv,... depend on the time frame i'm looking.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
March 19, 2019, 04:24:12 AM
i don't care about news. chart show me that it can only go up  Wink but good if news are good too Wink are you a siacoin millionnaires ?? i am Cheesy
this one is my favorite coin since the beginning... ppl don't realize how this coin can change your life if you buy at the right moment...
You should simplify your chart, that currently looks messy. I don't like such a messy chart, that makes me confused with dozens of indicators overlapped each other on the same chart.
Anyway, I can not disagree with you that Siacoin has been in good phase, and has good indicators for near future rises, from now.
in LTC i trust
March 19, 2019, 04:09:51 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 18, 2019, 03:19:45 AM
See ALOT of misinformation and negative/wrong posts here. The ones doubting this project clearly have done NO research outside of this thread, it is rather pitiful to see the amount of assumptions or purely ignorant attempts at discrediting.

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ice-launches-new-cryptocurrency-data-feed-for-58-different-coins-and-digital-assets/

https://twitter.com/ICEDataServices/status/1106177919175532544?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1106177919175532544&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcoinexchangeguide.com%2Fice-launches-new-cryptocurrency-data-feed-for-58-different-coins-and-digital-assets%2F

Pretty sure the long-winded posts of the clueless will continue here, no matter the constant updates and developments from the Sia team.
Ignorance is bliss.

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
March 17, 2019, 08:55:55 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
March 17, 2019, 08:40:51 AM
are the TRX and XPX the killers of SIA and XEM?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 11, 2019, 02:34:07 AM
if you look the monthly chart, since 2015 RSI has never been so low... BUT if you look at the trend line you can see a clearly support line that act since 2015. 55-69 sat seem to be a good buy zone and i'm accumulating. maybe i'm wrong but at this price even without volume i'm in... i bought 2 times at 50 sat iin the past and it always payed. better buy now, i don't think this project is die and for me the UI wallet if fast and work fine (linux )
i wish i have an obelisk.... obelisk miners are not happy ?  Huh

I sold my 5 obelisk miners and have 1.25 million siacoin mined with them before I sold them....Almost got 'exactly' the 4.11 btc i paid for the whole lot of them

..a 'tad' more than I paid for them in the summer of 2018...all due to 'dumb luck' of the fork.

So all my success is luck and was the fork...sheesh.....they sat around...arrived late, way late than what they said....and before the fork sat in boxes in my house 2

months...literal door stops

the whole operation of sia-tech and obelisk is based on who the heck knows...they are pumping out equipment to mine coin and have no real

viable storage solution yet...the whole thing is beginning to remind me of paycoin and gaw miners...the old rinse/wash/repeat till the whole thing crumbles

so, sure, I got lucky...but it is a damn poor way to run this operation IMHO...and I see no real clarity or improvement in the future ...again

the deafening silence on the supposed Jan 31st payout to miners for lost time and/or any speed of progress. The stuff they claim to be working on now

they said would have been in play 1 year ago ...so color me not impressed.

dumb luck ..yeah...I had that good fortune...but....you don't want an obelisk miner at this point in time my friend...your hodl of siacoin makes more

sense than getting a sia miner, IMHO....I'd probably have dumped  the above sia coin already...if I ever could get a desktop wallet to work with this coin (currently

on a buddies wallet that 'does' work....(took him 4 tries as well, I think....I so far have given up after 4 tries to install) ..I probably will just dump to BTC...not seeing a lot

of reason to HODL this coin...same dance as other pump and dump coin startups since 2013....just saying....my view

brad
in LTC i trust
March 11, 2019, 02:16:36 AM
if you look the monthly chart, since 2015 RSI has never been so low... BUT if you look at the trend line you can see a clearly support line that act since 2015. 55-69 sat seem to be a good buy zone and i'm accumulating. maybe i'm wrong but at this price even without volume i'm in... i bought 2 times at 50 sat iin the past and it always payed. better buy now, i don't think this project is die and for me the UI wallet if fast and work fine (linux )
i wish i have an obelisk.... obelisk miners are not happy ?  Huh
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 10, 2019, 03:10:47 PM
Is this project still alive?

Not sure. I gave up trying to install their wallet after 4 tries. NO matter what I did, I could not get the long seed to take as a password, either by typing it in

or by cut and paste finally gave up.

Also, their paper wallet looks sketchy as hell and not supported by sia-tech. So what kinda of coin has no decent wallet and not even a decent paper wallet?

Also, folks with late obelisk sc1 units from last year were supposed to be compensated at the end of Jan 2019 ...since then, whenever the topic is brought up

you get 'deafening silence'. I suspect they wanted to pay back those customers with their 'oil based' sia miner units sales (their last batch so far)...so my assumption that that went no place

seems to coincide with no funds to past customers compensation...so generally, the whole siacoin concept and sia-tech pumping out ...what is with the 'oil based' miners

7 batches of sia miners...well, does not see to me to be a very well run operation at all.

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
March 10, 2019, 06:04:48 AM
Is this project still alive?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
March 07, 2019, 11:40:19 AM
Seeing the changing in market as whole I have decide to rearrange my holdings. This is not start of bullish market but this can be considered end of bearish at least. We can expect sideways and good time to think to be long once again those markets like SIA which have strong support. People once again will be seen saying why didn't they buy at these prices in few months time.

What makes you think that this the end of the bearish market? What kind of indicators or metrics do you base your opinion? Regardless of the current condition, Sia is about to perform well in the coming months, that's my take.

I hope this partnership

https://www.clearcenter.com/blogs/timeline/clearcenter-and-sia-partner-to-create-clearshare-blockchain-based-storage-platform

starts to bring benefits for both SC and CLEAR platforms
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
March 06, 2019, 05:14:08 AM
Seeing the changing in market as whole I have decide to rearrange my holdings. This is not start of bullish market but this can be considered end of bearish at least. We can expect sideways and good time to think to be long once again those markets like SIA which have strong support. People once again will be seen saying why didn't they buy at these prices in few months time.

What makes you think that this the end of the bearish market? What kind of indicators or metrics do you base your opinion? Regardless of the current condition, Sia is about to perform well in the coming months, that's my take.
Activity: 487
February 26, 2019, 09:47:14 PM
Bullish market is very far from now.
As you said, and I totally agreed that the market has been in its sideway period.
The period will take months to finish obviously.
In the meantime, market will have ups and downs, we should take advantages of downs to buy cheap Siacoins, and wait to bullish market to take profits later.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
February 26, 2019, 03:17:32 PM
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
February 26, 2019, 01:58:33 PM
all the coins grow, what happened with Sia?

Maybe it is worth more restraint or maybe something is planned for the future, so there seems to be no significant movement when Bitcoin did a pump yesterday. So always follow the developments on social media or read news on various crypto sites so you don't miss out on information.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
February 26, 2019, 01:56:36 PM
all the coins grow, what happened with Sia?

When this rocket will be get launched than it will start moving toward the moon with full speed. Don't worry soon it will get its time till than keep accumulate like other big whales are filling their bags.
Pages:
Jump to: