Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 18. (Read 1382143 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 100
in LTC i trust
April 21, 2019, 11:40:41 PM
Who sell will fell  Cry

Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
April 20, 2019, 07:44:52 AM
is this coin/project still alive, storage of date in blockchaın ıs too expensive for now, and these kınd of project become too old in tech, there is much more effective techs coming, its hard for sia, i know this coın from polonıex tımes Cheesy like plonıex this coın went sılence too, it was a pump dump coın at that times and its the same now too, just like a gambling, if you buy and hold you can get good money and you can lose good money too Cheesy
Yes, have a look few posts ago it was pumped. It is still alive and think will not be dead.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
April 20, 2019, 07:18:16 AM
is this coin/project still alive, storage of date in blockchaın ıs too expensive for now, and these kınd of project become too old in tech, there is much more effective techs coming, its hard for sia, i know this coın from polonıex tımes Cheesy like plonıex this coın went sılence too, it was a pump dump coın at that times and its the same now too, just like a gambling, if you buy and hold you can get good money and you can lose good money too Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
April 20, 2019, 07:00:42 AM
Siacoin already rose dramatically last week, but I think that the coin can grow more.
however, it might not grow higher in short term because the coin likely has to accumulate more with its recently higher range of price. For each range of price, coins usually have to stop by a while to accumulate again before taking off to next higher levels.
It should be grow more then last week. I think it will go to next level soon. Just have a fun and look it.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 19, 2019, 05:35:49 AM
Siacoin already rose dramatically last week, but I think that the coin can grow more.
however, it might not grow higher in short term because the coin likely has to accumulate more with its recently higher range of price. For each range of price, coins usually have to stop by a while to accumulate again before taking off to next higher levels.

What are you smoking? It traded all the way down to 58 sat in the last 24h
And even against USD it didn't move much whole week, unlike BTC

It's for sure a copy/paste bounty count post, nothing to do with this topic.... we have just to ignore those users
Activity: 2506
Merit: 319
April 18, 2019, 04:14:02 AM

What are you smoking? It traded all the way down to 58 sat in the last 24h

And even against USD it didn't move much whole week, unlike BTC
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
April 17, 2019, 08:06:32 AM
Sia, before the ASIC era was doing great
I cannot see right now any bright future... the development is too slow  Sad

Ahh hit the nail on the head. And guess what all those rich idiots have no vision.  More money than brains as I say. Look at all projects once they get hit with ASICS.  I’ll say this again.  Lose the community you lose the whole project.  Crypto was meant for all not just a few.  Those few have 0 vision compared to the many.  You would be surprised what some little comment by a no name person on the web could do to spark your imagination.  Raising the barrier for entry made crypto lose that spark.  You will see what follows.  Bunch of people circle jerking each other trying not to be the bagholder.  GL with that

BR
Doug

yup!
only BTC and Ł survived the ASICs
I'm waiting the "bull era" again and will sell 90% of my SC
I'm almost done with this project
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
April 17, 2019, 07:42:02 AM
Sia, before the ASIC era was doing great
I cannot see right now any bright future... the development is too slow  Sad

Ahh hit the nail on the head. And guess what all those rich idiots have no vision.  More money than brains as I say. Look at all projects once they get hit with ASICS.  I’ll say this again.  Lose the community you lose the whole project.  Crypto was meant for all not just a few.  Those few have 0 vision compared to the many.  You would be surprised what some little comment by a no name person on the web could do to spark your imagination.  Raising the barrier for entry made crypto lose that spark.  You will see what follows.  Bunch of people circle jerking each other trying not to be the bagholder.  GL with that

BR
Doug
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
April 17, 2019, 07:18:17 AM
Beyond 1.4.0 - Sia Weekly Update | 4/7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcaPcTjbhg0&feature=youtu.be

Sia's GitLab
make progress on 1.4.1
Geo-gs implements future fork features
Nebulous is hiring!
tbenz writes a post on how to secure your wallet, renters, and hosts
The full list of contributions
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
April 15, 2019, 03:47:19 PM
i hope it will be go up, cauze i am invested in this project and bought it at ~600 sats ... Roll Eyes Lips sealed

Umh.. I had some SiaCoin (from Claymore  dualmining ) at that time and not sold it. So I can say I have Sia for about 600sat, too
Or rather I had cause I had my Sia on poloniex which disable my account  without explenation (but it is another story)
in LTC i trust
April 12, 2019, 05:37:58 PM
just sold my OCN and put all to buy more siacoin Tongue

Bad move, so far

It seems we'll have to wait to see those 800 sats prices again  Grin

OCN: buy 59sat sell: 87sat.... SC buy:67sat .... what's better ? hodl OCN was the right choice you think (at the moment OCN is down at 66sat) ?

I didn't argue what you sold, I argued what you bought
in french you tell "jamais deux sans trois" i bought 2 time around the support line and sold near the top. Maybe this time it will crash to the hell... but like i said, jamais deux sans trois Cheesy
April 12, 2019, 03:20:21 PM

Bad move, so far

OCN: buy 59sat sell: 87sat.... SC buy:67sat .... what's better ? hodl OCN was the right choice you think (at the moment OCN is down at 66sat) ?

I didn't argue what you sold, I argued what you bought
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
April 12, 2019, 11:29:05 AM
i hope it will be go up, cauze i am invested in this project and bought it at ~600 sats ... Roll Eyes Lips sealed
in LTC i trust
April 12, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

soon we will know if up or down. the moment is here  Roll Eyes
in LTC i trust
April 12, 2019, 07:47:24 AM

Bad move, so far

April 12, 2019, 05:43:02 AM

Bad move, so far

It seems we'll have to wait to see those 800 sats prices again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
April 12, 2019, 04:22:32 AM
Do you really think SIA has any chance with big cryptocurrency market players as EOS, Dash and many more which are going to implement wide range of hosting services?

Do you have any sources?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
April 11, 2019, 05:56:16 PM
Do you really think SIA has any chance with big cryptocurrency market players as EOS, Dash and many more which are going to implement wide range of hosting services?
I am afraid will be extremally high for SIA to survive, but maybe I am wrong, or maybe there is a market niche when SIA still could have its chance?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
April 09, 2019, 03:30:26 AM
biggest update yet - Sia Weekly Update | 3/24 and 3/31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xUmb8qd2xE&feature=youtu.be

Sia's GitLab
Sia 1.4.0 Draco
Eddie's Guide to Sia
tbenz Sia at a glance
Meet Draco