Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 233. (Read 1382194 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 10:43:48 PM
Downloading the current client right now but still syncing.
How many blocks until it is completed? It is showing a little bit more then 86,000 last time I checked. Lips sealed
It does seem to take forever to fully sync as I need to turn off my client sometimes to do some photo/video editing just to save on the cpu power it takes when started. I do have to type the stop command in the cli at times which can get bothersome to do.
Just want this client synced already.
Will I need to go through this same process when this new v1.3.0 people are saying is going to be available on Friday(as in today or next friday a week from now Undecided )?

The syncing is much quicker after you have completed it the first time.  Based on my experience, it took a few hours to sync the first time and afterwords, maybe just a few mins at the most when reloading up.
July 14, 2017, 10:42:44 PM
is it possible to copy your SIA receive address instead of just having to manually enter it.  Doesn't seem like copy and paste features work on the SIA interface?

Use the keyboard short cuts to copy and paste and it will work for you

Worked perfectly.  Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
July 14, 2017, 07:29:49 PM
Downloading the current client right now but still syncing.
How many blocks until it is completed? It is showing a little bit more then 86,000 last time I checked. Lips sealed
It does seem to take forever to fully sync as I need to turn off my client sometimes to do some photo/video editing just to save on the cpu power it takes when started. I do have to type the stop command in the cli at times which can get bothersome to do.
Just want this client synced already.
Will I need to go through this same process when this new v1.3.0 people are saying is going to be available on Friday(as in today or next friday a week from now Undecided )?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
July 14, 2017, 07:17:38 PM
is it possible to copy your SIA receive address instead of just having to manually enter it.  Doesn't seem like copy and paste features work on the SIA interface?

Use the keyboard short cuts to copy and paste and it will work for you
Activity: 238
July 14, 2017, 11:55:02 AM
Still reading
July 14, 2017, 11:53:06 AM
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 11:42:27 AM
Make no release before it is ready. Smiley

The RC5 candidate for Sia was posted last night on the slack contributors channel.  Plan earlier this week was to release 1.3.0 on Friday if it is ready.  Testing on the RC5 candidate will determine that.

Testing has shown that it is not yet ready for general release.  It will be a couple more days before 1.3.0 comes out.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 13, 2017, 05:11:12 PM
Hi. I am checking if Sia would be compatible with the upcoming Blocknet decentralized exchange. I have looked at your github, but cannot figure out if you support BIP65 (OP_checklocktimeverify) and have a bitcoin stock JSON RPC API?
Thanks!
Activity: 84
July 13, 2017, 12:12:20 PM
Sia receives $400k grant from INBlockchain for development of its cloud storage platform

More details: https://sia.tech/2017grant/

Great news! thanks for sharing

And the price drops another 30 sats on that great news lmfao! No one has any confidence in SIA anymore thanks to the miss the mark every time dev team proving once more that amateurs shouldn't be aloud keyboards.

"amateurs shouldn't be aloud keyboards"  Cheesy Cheesy maybe you should take some of your own advice!  Roll Eyes
Sia receives $400k grant from INBlockchain for development of its cloud storage platform

And the price drops another 30 sats on that great news lmfao! No one has any confidence in SIA anymore thanks to the miss the mark every time dev team proving once more that amateurs shouldn't be aloud keyboards.

"amateurs shouldn't be aloud keyboards"  Cheesy Cheesy maybe you should take some of your own advice!  Roll Eyes

I don't publish anything I can't keep like the SIA dev team does. I'm a professional not an SIA amateur.
July 13, 2017, 08:21:09 AM
Make no release before it is ready. Smiley

The RC5 candidate for Sia was posted last night on the slack contributors channel.  Plan earlier this week was to release 1.3.0 on Friday if it is ready.  Testing on the RC5 candidate will determine that.
Activity: 39
July 12, 2017, 08:38:51 PM

You should not cry, just BUY!

The bloody days will have an end.

I advice all my buddys to chill and BUY some cheap coins, never ever SELL anything last 7 days. That's what all people should do.

Relax and see what the Wallet says 2019 -- Not now. --- Or now take a look at this exact time polo all my favorites 10 - 30% +++++

..... Dump trollers! Thanks for all the cheap coins out there.

SIA is at 340 writing this letters, rising to the moon in 2030 u will c

I agree.

Everyone thinks the altcoin dip will continue until Aug 1, but what if it doesn't?
I am loading up on more Sia, and other altcoins now.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
July 12, 2017, 06:21:26 PM
no, sell now and buy back lower, i think this thing will continue to dump till below 200 sats

You should not cry, just BUY!

The bloody days will have an end.

I advice all my buddys to chill and BUY some cheap coins, never ever SELL anything last 7 days. That's what all people should do.

Relax and see what the Wallet says 2019 -- Not now. --- Or now take a look at this exact time polo all my favorites 10 - 30% +++++

..... Dump trollers! Thanks for all the cheap coins out there.

SIA is at 340 writing this letters, rising to the moon in 2030 u will c
Activity: 4
July 12, 2017, 01:36:08 AM
no, sell now and buy back lower, i think this thing will continue to dump till below 200 sats
Activity: 221
July 11, 2017, 08:07:52 PM
Total coin market is going down due to upcoming BITCOIN news. This is excellent buying opportunity. . . . . . wait to get your bag full.  Wink
Activity: 60
July 11, 2017, 07:53:36 PM

"amateurs shouldn't be aloud keyboards"  Cheesy Cheesy maybe you should take some of your own advice!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
July 11, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
July 11, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

Hehe just bought another 5k of this great coin.

Thanks for the info and SELLERS :-) thanks for this cheap option these days.

I believe in SIA and the future.
Activity: 55
July 11, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

July 11, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

Jump to: