Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 50. (Read 1382189 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
July 10, 2018, 12:42:34 PM
Binance whales holding sc down, would be top volume double price if on just bittrex still.
Bittrex has almost fallen to the hell, like Poloniex.
Which one is the next, Binance?
No thing impossible in crypto world, right?

Actually, I think they're artificially low because USA exchanges are heavily regulated, while theres a lot of
wash trading / fake volume on Asian exchanges
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:42:55 PM
Binance whales holding sc down, would be top volume double price if on just bittrex still.
Bittrex has almost fallen to the hell, like Poloniex.
Which one is the next, Binance?
No thing impossible in crypto world, right?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:29:30 PM
Activity: 21
July 09, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
our coin dies !!!!!!!!!! the problem with the wallet.
 and long transfers all scares.

That's really scary because I just made transaction from bittrex to Binance and it's been more than an hour don't get sc in my Binance wallet now I'm wondering after reading this
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
July 07, 2018, 11:52:21 AM
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
You are likely spamming the forum with copy-paste threads, all related to bitcoin.
I am not sure, but I believe you plagiarised and spammed.
Please stop it before someone report you to mods.
Activity: 108
July 07, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.
so? what did you mean by that?
Activity: 108
July 06, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
our coin dies !!!!!!!!!! the problem with the wallet.
 and long transfers all scares.
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
July 04, 2018, 04:16:05 AM
there will be no classic hard forks on SC, this is a snapshot of the Sia blockchain, that will be taken at block 161358
You all SC hodlers will recive in the SPACE on a ratio of 10 Siacoin (SC) to 1 Space Cash (SPACE)
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
July 03, 2018, 02:34:13 PM
The Obelisk Units should have been in the update, yet again this management team is disappointing its customers.

The partnership with clearos is really good, except I really don't think clearos is going to be able to compromise with this management the way it is, knowing they cant even code simple file sharing or even copy and paste another coins working UI since its launch a long time ago.

Im happy its being forked.....

er, confused? sia-coin is being 'forked' (damn, if true did not see that coming if true)

again, confused? link? I assume you mean just a hard fork to the code, and the algo will remain the same?

(damn, I really want the algo to fork, so that just Obelisk work on a new algo for the sia-tech network.....but that is not gonna happen...)

thanks

brad

A different organization is forking off of SC, read more about it here: https://hspace.app/airdrop 

Activity: 45
July 03, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
Poloniex has had the wallet for Siacoin down for wks now. Have ben trying to put Siacoin on the Ui Wallet. Now Siacoin is frozen on Poloniex. So if there was a fork I was not able to move my coins. Guess I'll find out later lol....
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
July 02, 2018, 10:29:50 PM
The Obelisk Units should have been in the update, yet again this management team is disappointing its customers.

The partnership with clearos is really good, except I really don't think clearos is going to be able to compromise with this management the way it is, knowing they cant even code simple file sharing or even copy and paste another coins working UI since its launch a long time ago.

Im happy its being forked.....

er, confused? sia-coin is being 'forked' (damn, if true did not see that coming if true)

again, confused? link? I assume you mean just a hard fork to the code, and the algo will remain the same?

(damn, I really want the algo to fork, so that just Obelisk work on a new algo for the sia-tech network.....but that is not gonna happen...)

thanks

brad
Activity: 19
July 02, 2018, 09:39:35 PM

Edited to dumb it down: Im happy its code is being copied and better teams will pick up while (sia) continue to take LONG A$$ TIME to release anything worthwhile. They will be left behind as space dust.

Activity: 546
Merit: 122
July 02, 2018, 06:10:41 PM
Currently there is no cap on the number of Siacoins that are or will be available. what is the logic behind that?

Logic is that it would get burned by usage...and we're probably far from the moment when burn rate
comes close or even surpass mining rate

That is, the price will fall if you think economically. Increasing the number of coins in circulation without strong market growth and increasing the number of investors and users leads to the fact that in a few months it will be more profitable to buy than now?

We can't know anything for sure...next day Netflix could decide to run on SC and we all become millionaires

Chances are slim, of course, but most crypto are at similar stage

The fact that other projects are not in the best condition is true, but I still hope that this project will give its profit and realize what is invested in it. Part of my portfolio in it and I think that decentralized storage is a promising investment.
The storage based on the block technology, it will be a very convenient way of storage. I believe in the future of Sia coin. but due to lack of their advertisement strategy SiaCoin is lagging behind.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
July 02, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

People wonder why I'm paranoid they know what they are doing. Nothing about Obelisk Units coming out in the middle of July supposedly, and how they are to be

incorporated into the network. Just saying. Same company.

copper member
Activity: 154
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
July 01, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
Currently there is no cap on the number of Siacoins that are or will be available. what is the logic behind that?

Logic is that it would get burned by usage...and we're probably far from the moment when burn rate

That is, the price will fall if you think economically. Increasing the number of coins in circulation without strong market growth and increasing the number of investors and users leads to the fact that in a few months it will be more profitable to buy than now?

We can't know anything for sure...next day Netflix could decide to run on SC and we all become millionaires

The fact that other projects are not in the best condition is true, but I still hope that this project will give its profit and realize what is invested in it. Part of my portfolio in it and I think that decentralized storage is a promising investment.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
July 01, 2018, 06:53:52 AM
Hi should I transfer my SC to wallet to take the benefit or exchange is supporting the airdrop??

as far as i know, no exchange supports this snapshot.
the Siacoins have to be on the own Sia wallet
Which airdrop did you both discussed?
And how to make snapshot to receive airdrop?
Thanks.

I want to know too, when is the airdrop snapshot? I have been holding for SIA onexchange for almost 2 years now since the old wallet was so unsable and i even lost some coins
Which is the best wallet now?

please check this homepage

https://hspace.app/airdrop

this is the official homepage from the HyperSpace project which do this hardfork/snapshot with SC
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
Hi should I transfer my SC to wallet to take the benefit or exchange is supporting the airdrop??

Thanks.

I want to know too, when is the airdrop snapshot? I have been holding for SIA onexchange for almost 2 years now since the old wallet was so unsable and i even lost some coins
Which is the best wallet now?
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

Thanks.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
July 01, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: