Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 84. (Read 1382198 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
March 21, 2018, 05:36:55 PM
All these price predictions are nothing but tools of speculation and keep the people's moral up during down times. Siacoin really needs not all this and majority of investors here is mature and long term profit seeking. We don't have control over market when it will rebound every single will get benefited of money which will be poured in this space.
When the whole market rise up, all altcoins will move up too. Don't worry and I think there is no need to speculate because all market movements depend on whales. Just follow them, buy low, sell high, take profit. Don't worry too much. Don't spend too much time in front of computer screen.

right i do the same, i m worry about nothing, just waiting is the key
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
All these price predictions are nothing but tools of speculation and keep the people's moral up during down times. Siacoin really needs not all this and majority of investors here is mature and long term profit seeking. We don't have control over market when it will rebound every single will get benefited of money which will be poured in this space.
When the whole market rise up, all altcoins will move up too. Don't worry and I think there is no need to speculate because all market movements depend on whales. Just follow them, buy low, sell high, take profit. Don't worry too much. Don't spend too much time in front of computer screen.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
March 21, 2018, 09:21:29 AM
https://imgur.com/a/N6iCg

456 btc buy wall from last 24 hour, hello Netflix!

netflix?? elaborate please.

Netflix - I keep seeing this mentioned with SIA , it is possible. Pretty Obv someone knows something with recent rumors and increase usage/activity.

well Smiley if this news can confirm someone from the devs, we will have a bull run for sure  Grin

Wow, I have not heard of Netflix rumour before, that would be awesome, I hope it's true!

Is there any news on siafund sale yet, is it still only for accredited investors? How does that work with secondary market, can pleas like me buy it from the big investors legally?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
March 21, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

Netflix - I keep seeing this mentioned with SIA , it is possible. Pretty Obv someone knows something with recent rumors and increase usage/activity.

well Smiley if this news can confirm someone from the devs, we will have a bull run for sure  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
March 21, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2018, 03:43:42 PM
Is actually Sia changing the program code to block all of them, or are obselik owners right now going to notice lower earnings due to Bitman beating towards the finish collection?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 02:36:21 PM
Dump is happening today and will continue to happen until we see some solid groundwork in terms of development, it is really very easy to say something in road-map than actually doing it.
Good chance to buy more cheap Sia and hold them to wait for next pumps. When whole market rise up, Sia will follow the common trend of the market, too. This point is not far from now, I guess.

Its true... I ve made so much money on Sia coin just following the basic trend, buy it when it is low and wait for the alt season

I expect June or July we will see another rise, similar to last year

I just wanna know the effect on asic miners, as for all coins which have had asics, the price has tend to increase to a higher base...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 01:28:18 PM
wait and watch Grin
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
Anarchy
March 20, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
sia will hit all time high with in 30 days
What makes you think this? Do you have any evidence? Please provide some support for your claim.
Activity: 13
March 20, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
sia will hit all time high with in 30 days
Activity: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:55:49 AM

Activity: 170
March 20, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
Dump is happening today and will continue to happen until we see some solid groundwork in terms of development, it is really very easy to say something in road-map than actually doing it.
Good chance to buy more cheap Sia and hold them to wait for next pumps. When whole market rise up, Sia will follow the common trend of the market, too. This point is not far from now, I guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
March 20, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Buy as much as possible at the current price. Because if Sia to the moon, we will not see the cheap price again.
Keep buying while dumping.  Wink
What is the source of your Fomo?? How you are confidant that sia will never be as cheap as now? I have been hearing this crip since a long time in crypto environment and BS like this never happen.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
March 20, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
I think price will stop falling after this miner comes to market

https://halongmining.com/shop/dragonmint-b52-blake2b-miner/

...weaker ASIC owners probably dumping SCs before that one

hit the market

even with this high predicted dump SC will gain a good value when the devs will complete the tasks from the roadmap

So, devs, is up to You  Wink
Buy as much as possible at the current price. Because if Sia to the moon, we will not see the cheap price again.
Keep buying while dumping.  Wink
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
March 20, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

hit the market

even with this high predicted dump SC will gain a good value when the devs will complete the tasks from the roadmap

So, devs, is up to You  Wink
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
March 20, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

hit the market
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
March 20, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

hit the market
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
March 20, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
I am going to collect whenever possible siacoin. And when the price in order to 50 sat is an chance for me to purchase it.

siacoin doge 1-1 Wink lol

This year Siacoin and Verge are going to fly really high.
Always good to accumulate Sia.
I made the first mistake when I sold the first time.
This time im holding on !  Smiley

Give reasons or news something about siacoin.
If your reasons are correct and many updates are updated.
I'll buy a little from now.
For now, there is no update about Siacoin.

It's news for all crypto, for all who hold it.
Let's pray, stay calm for now and let April fools happen: D

Yeah we can only surrender ourselves to Allah.
I always pray that April will be a very beautiful month for traders.

April will be good for every crypto coin...... Sia will also grow..... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: