Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sia - Decentralized Storage - page 80. (Read 1382198 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:58:49 AM
Sia-TV, official YouTube channel, has launched! First Sia Update video ready to go, and you can expect news, announcements, and tutorials in the future.

https://twitter.com/SiaTechHQ/status/979099568372580352
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
March 30, 2018, 04:22:03 AM
https://blockmanity.com/google-blockchain-tech-cloud-services/?utm_campaign=Blockchain%2BWeekly&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Blockchain_Weekly_69

Google, vote for SC - SiaCoin please - cause SC is the real cloud storage with a great hashrate support & growing communitiy
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:18:07 PM
Is there any sia wallet that offers light sync?

Don't really have the needed hard disk space to sync the whole blockchain.
Check the Android wallets it great
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
Siacoin has A Mobile wallet/node App for ANDROID because your device can act like anode App that is Made by A Dev who is Super fast with support and the App is Great it's really Amazing feels like a smaller version of the desktop with added perks like click on transaction and you see explorer pop up with tx id and has the option for prebranded colors(old sia color) also night dark mode and it's still in its early stages as is Sia but if you cant see that Tech is grade A and way Cheaper and more secure then the likes of Any Drop box or Google kopy cats and so on I feel Sorry for you i have a decent amount and want to add to that position
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
StealthPay gives you the possibility buy Sia with cash if you are registered on Bittrex.

Here are the steps to go:

1) Get a XST address on Bittrex.
2) Buy StealthCoin with cash transfer here: http://www.stealthpay.com/buyxst (Western Union, MoneyGram, Contact, Unistream, Ria Money Transfer, Leader, Sigue Money Transfer, Intel Express)
3) Exchange XST (StealthCoin) to BTC on Bittrex.
4) Buy Sia with BTC.

No limits. Enjoy.

www.stealthpay.com
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
March 29, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
Good someone knows why the SC do not reach Poloniex. Huh Huh Huh

I'm waiting of my TX to be credited on Polo for over 2 months
after this issue I have withdraw all SC from this exchange to the main SiaCoin PC wallet
now they are safe

Do not tell me that, those were all my savings, because the SiaCoin team allows poloniex to harm the followers of their project, they have to take this problem with poloniex and give it a quick solution, because if they continue like this they will lose a lot of credibility.
I do not like you very upset, but apparently you have recently started to pursue the case or had not worked on that exchange. In this exchange problems for a long time began the second year of the problem. Now on the stock exchange on policy in general is not clear what they want to do the new owners of the exchange. Who better yet not trade on that exchange, and wait for a more clear vision.
Activity: 422
Merit: 270
March 29, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

after this issue I have withdraw all SC from this exchange to the main SiaCoin PC wallet
now they are safe

Do not tell me that, those were all my savings, because the SiaCoin team allows poloniex to harm the followers of their project, they have to take this problem with poloniex and give it a quick solution, because if they continue like this they will lose a lot of credibility.

The dev team does not "allow" or can "prohibit" no exchange to trade Siacoins. The whole software is open-source, so any exchange (good or bad, legit or scam) can open trading pairs without requesting permission and they can't be banned either if they misbehave.

Poloniex has a long dark history of Sia users that have lost transactions and tickets that needed months to be addressed (or were not addressed at all). Moreover, in the past they did not contacted the Sia dev team when they had problems or answered the team's communications attempts. For all these reasons, in July of last year Poloniex was dropped from the list of officially recommended exchanges.

Apparently, since the acquisition of Poloniex by Circle things are changing and now Poloniex team is working closely with the dev team to address issues. With this, I am not trying to recommend you to use Poloniex at all, I am just presenting you what happened in the past and the current situation, in top of trying to explain why the Sia team has no responsibility or control over bad or rouge exchanges (as the software is open-sourced and any exchange can take it and make a wallet)
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
I think 7200 is the bottom and up from there, but that's me lol. Everybody seems set on lower
Activity: 4
March 29, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

now they are safe

March 29, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

now they are safe
March 28, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

Some people is reporting TXs are needing like 1-2 hours to be finally pushed to the network or to be credited to your Polo account, so looks like for now they are working, but slowly. Just wait for longer. I can imagine they are still testing everything is on place

Hopefully and it is a question of delay, the deposit sent more than 4 hours ago.
March 28, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

Some people is reporting TXs are needing like 1-2 hours to be finally pushed to the network or to be credited to your Polo account, so looks like for now they are working, but slowly. Just wait for longer. I can imagine they are still testing everything is on place
March 28, 2018, 09:51:11 PM
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 05:20:44 PM
Several ppl could rape the hash someway. But the mining software is open-sourced and everyone have access to it. It seems much fair to me...
March 28, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
my Block Heinght  stop in 139885  who can tell my how to solve this problem in wallet

First, update to the newest version, 1.3.2. Download it here: https://sia.tech/get-started

If you don't know how to update, follow this: https://siawiki.tech/client/updating_the_interface

After restarting, if your client is still stuck at that block, follow this solution: https://medium.com/@sia_steve/sia-support-update-transactions-and-syncing-52dad5858711
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
March 28, 2018, 11:10:38 AM

There isn't. In the public roadmap https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-feature-roadmap, you can see that lite clients and mobile wallets are long term goals for the moment. So you don't have 10 GB?
March 28, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
my Block Heinght  stop in 139885  who can tell my how to solve this problem in wallet

what version? tried to restart? is unlocked?
Activity: 504
March 28, 2018, 09:21:40 AM
my Block Heinght  stop in 139885  who can tell my how to solve this problem in wallet
Activity: 376
March 28, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

March 28, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

I am still waiting my SC on Polo a few months
ticket reported 2 months ago
my transaction is still not visible on my account, so, I will not trade on Polo for sure
Pages:
Jump to: