Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 107. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Czech altcoin newbie
I am a big fan of your project,  hope it will succeed and there will be some big ICO from Czech Republic! Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
This is a great project. I did all they asked and to my greatest surprise i got all the claims. Thank you team.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
suppose it will good for investors and those who interested in your platform give more details about what are the major advantages of signals platform, compare others concurrents.who knows?)
Thanks for major advantages in one advice.
I think that our major competitors at the moment are trading bots and Tradingview service. With all services on Signals Network platform, we will be innovative in the crypto trading area.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
A great platform for traders and just crypto lovers of currency #SignalsNetwork
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
suppose it will good for investors and those who interested in your platform give more details about what are the major advantages of signals platform, compare others concurrents.who knows?)
Tell me why my tweets are not counted. I fulfill all the conditions.
I bet you forgot about all terms because I had got the same issue like you.
You need to check ALL the terms of twitter tweets:
Tweeting about Signals (use hashtag “#SignalsNetwork” and link to https://signals.network in your tweet)

and an important note:
NOTE: Your tweets must be published and accessible till the end of Signals token sale. Your account must be at least 3 months old. You can qualify for this bounty with maximum of 10 tweets per week.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Presale date is moved to November 22!

Why the move?

The reason being is the upcoming Bitcoin hard fork Segwit2x.
We understand that a lot of our investors are storing their value in BTC at the moment, before they swap it for ETH to invest into SGN tokens.
And as there's a plenty of advice all over the internet not to move your BTC around this date, we've decided to protect our community investments as well as actual pre-sale success by postponing one week.

The launch date is now Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 14:00 UTC.

We do apologies for the inconvenience and hope you share our view that this is for the best.

Have a wonderful day,

Signals Team
http://signals.network

Hello, we will need your email to check. I DMed you.
Activity: 236
Activity: 266
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
Not all my retweets get a reward. Why? Today did 3 retweet, and the award was given to only one.
I'm having the same problem with confirming tweets and likes. But the project is very interesting, you do not have to bother with the reports, the program considers everything itself, although it is not quite right
Activity: 176
Not all my retweets get a reward. Why? Today did 3 retweet, and the award was given to only one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
what the airdrop with write post in blog will get rewards ?
Activity: 148
So I had some problems with bounty app and claiming tokens, but team was very responsive and solved everything very fast without any backlogs. Admirable, good job!!
I join social media campaign.
In the account there is no option to withdraw token or purchase token & the 2nd thing if we make a post or tweet....when it will be awarded?

Thanks
No withdraw or purchase option because the SGN ICO didn't even start!
Review of your posts or tweets takes up to 7 days.. just be patient Smiley
Activity: 602
I join social media campaign.
In the account there is no option to withdraw token or purchase token & the 2nd thing if we make a post or tweet....when it will be awarded?

Thanks
Activity: 70
Joined. Signals is good project for long term investment.
We will integrate Crowd Sourced Wisdom opinions as a source of information in computational models. Read more about Crowd Sourced Wisdom in our Whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 29
It's a pity - no many information on Russian.

But project really interesting , good luck!
Activity: 81
I like Signals project it is great opportunity if I can build trading strategies from specific trading indicators. I think it will help lot of traders.
Good luck for this project!
Activity: 322
I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward
 to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention
 to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts,
 earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
Jump to: