Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 106. (Read 53934 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I don't know why not all my retweets reward. Why?
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Despite the fact that team is not famous - they a have a lovely site and great bounty programm with friendly interface and everyday stakes adding. Also machine learning in case of trading signals is a good try.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If someone would be so kind to use my referral link, I will give back a fair 50% later once its tradeable. https://signals.network/join/D6AC30
Write me a PM if you do,.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Refer a friend program launched!

We’re excited to announce that you can now participate in our new Signals Referral program, and earn a 3% bonus from all purchases of SGN tokens made by your referrals.

How to refer a friend? It’s simple.
All you need to do to is find your referral link in the Bounty app and share it with your friends, or any potential participants in the Token Sale. The sales will be attributed to you if this is the first time your friend has entered the Signals website. If your friend has already been to the site, coming from your referral link doesn’t count. You can find your link in the bounty app, along with other useful information, such as the number of users who visited your referral page.

Learn more about our referral program on Signals blog: https://blog.signals.network/help-us-spread-the-word-with-referral-program-2445b37dd450

Or join right away in the Bounty app! http://bounty.signals.network

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Could we mining for this Token . Beside , I always believe in this project . Hope to #SignalToken get more big Surprise
I don't know if I understand your post right.. but want to answer that Signals token is not mineable.

There will be ICO and
There will be a total of 150,000,000 Signal tokens
no more than that!

I understand a little PoS  ,  PoS cannot mine It only create a new token form Prime token .

Could you share more with me ?
Creating new tokens or coins = mining process. So yeah, no PoS, no PoW, no any type of mining possibility SGN. That's all the story.
Activity: 196
Could we mining for this Token . Beside , I always believe in this project . Hope to #SignalToken get more big Surprise
I don't know if I understand your post right.. but want to answer that Signals token is not mineable.

There will be ICO and
no more than that!

I understand a little PoS  ,  PoS cannot mine It only create a new token form Prime token .

Could you share more with me ?
Activity: 81
Wise move on moving the ICO after the BTC fork! Will make investing the project easier for those that want to hold during the fork.
Activity: 462
There are many prediction and signal platforms in the space.
Can you please explain any outstanding difference in this platform  Huh

Hello Cryptohunter. The whole concept of building strategies without programming skills and connecting data science community with cryptotraders is quite unique, but Signals is also focusing on machine learning features because that is the future of trading industry. Evolution algorithms for strategy optimization based on historical data, features like signals extraction or machine learning based indicators. People can also monetize their strategies on marketplace by allowing others to copytrade. It could earn some extra profit.

On top of that, data scientists and developers could monetize their skills by creating new indicators to Indicator marketplace, which then could be used by traders as a graphical component in Signals Strategy builder for assembling their trading strategies. 

You can find out more about Signals features in our whitepaper: https://cdn.signals.network/docs/Signals-Whitepaper.pdf

There will be ICO and
no more than that!
Activity: 111
The best bounty app by far.

I'm looking forward to a better trading signal site I can use soon. Keep up the good work.

Will mark my calendar for the ICO.
Activity: 57
There are many prediction and signal platforms in the space.
Can you please explain any outstanding difference in this platform  Huh
Activity: 196
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i want the token SGN list on market bittrex, cryptopia, coinexchange, i will wairing for good information this thread.
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
I'm loving the bounty program you offer got huge gains from doing it Smiley.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
The other projects related to trading signals i remember were ping and itt recently but this one seems to be based on much better quality and technology, i will start following this thread and project from now on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
I'm participating in the project for about two weeks. The Bounty program I think is done perfectly. Today, for example, guys added a referral program to their personal account. Do not stand still)
Hasten to start!
Activity: 50
great coin. good luck dev
This is a great project. I did all they asked and to my greatest surprise i got all the claims. Thank you team.
Yeah, team don't want to spite anybody - if you meet the rules, you will be paid in SGN tokens.
For more details go to Bounty Program Terms site: https://blog.signals.network/signals-bounty-program-terms-and-the-distribution-of-bounty-rewards-4cdd4ea634df
Activity: 434
Looks like a amazing project God bless to you devs.  Smiley
Activity: 378
Beчнo пpoблeмa c https://bounty.signals.network/Dashboard тo зaчиcляeт, тo нe зaчиcляeт.
Jump to: