Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 17. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When will the tokens be paid for the work done?
I did not get anything!

I can confirm that this is a delay in payment bounty tokens - information from Signals team slack channel.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Where can i monitor the tokens sold?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
I did not get anything!
I didn't get them too bro but it's not a big deal. I see that the project is developing and recently Signals SGN token has been listed on cmc that's cool. I'm waiting for the distribution either.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
I did not get anything!
Activity: 196
CMC will not do that calculation as far as I know...  they want to see a clear Circ Number or they will post a ? (question mark)   Is the circulation supply number fluid ?
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Their roadmap is too long to wait  Undecided. But I will wait. In this time I will buy more SGN as soon as possible Grin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
I have read that, i remember now. But i'm not a programmer, and do you mean any kind of custom trading software in MT4 can be imported into SGN platform to be implemented in any crypto exchange' trading platform (and they allow it?)
Read the white paper there everything is written in detail what and how will make
I have read that, i remember now. But i'm not a programmer, and do you mean any kind of custom trading software in MT4 can be imported into SGN platform to be implemented in any crypto exchange' trading platform (and they allow it?)
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
$1 is easy for this good project.
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Is it better to sell at idex and qryptos or I should wait for kucoin and othet big exchanges?

Decision should be made on if you believe in the project or not. Just don't look short-term and sell tokens ASAP. Remember that all in all the SGN token is a deflationary currency so it is favors holding (obviously in long-term) Smiley

And exchanges listings only are not that effective anymore these days. A year ago that meant a lot but now that we have thousands of coins and tokens, it's really a lot more about the potential of the product.

I would say if you can make it to Binance it definitely has a positive impact. It doesn't always guarantee the moon but definitely some impact.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I would like to ask the participants, it has been already promised 3 weeks. Did any of the bounty members get tokens?
As one of the ambassador of the Signals project I can say that probably nobody received bounty tokens yet. We need to wait more time, please be patient.
The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th - more than 3 weeks already gone but no tokens were received.
It will be better if Signals team will announce correct date of bounty distribution in Bounty thread.
Activity: 213
SGN was listed on coincapmarket Shocked. Congratulation everyone  Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I would like to ask the participants, it has been already promised 3 weeks. Did any of the bounty members get tokens?
As one of the ambassador of the Signals project I can say that probably nobody received bounty tokens yet. We need to wait more time, please be patient.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11

dear let us be adequate , bounty is not yet one received , the team is working on their product . so let's give them more time and I believe we'll go to the moon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Activity: 69
This is a great project and is worth the investment to earn a high profit. I introduced this project and called them to invest with me. Very good video, very useful information. Thank you for shari
Activity: 322
I have missed the Signals bounty plan and do not want to miss its development. Because I am very optimistic about this project and I will pay close attention to it later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Signals @ Intel Partner Connect Europe

At the Intel Partner Connect Europe conference we had opportunity to present our unique joint use case built on the most advanced Intel called Rack Scale Design architecture.

Visit the blog post for more details and photos. https://blog.signals.network/signals-at-intel-partner-connect-europe-dbcd4cb5b58
Check here: https://twitter.com/Signals_Network

Pages:
Jump to: