Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signals - Marketplace of Data Science Powered Signals for Cryptotrading - page 18. (Read 53935 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hello. As a presale SGN buyer, I have 2 question here:

1. - If someone can tell me where I find informations about the recalculation of PRESALE SGN regardlles ETH / dollars price from that time? In this thread I read about this recalculation some time ago.

I guess you are asking about these two posts on the official blog of Signals Network. Here they are:
https://blog.signals.network/how-to-benefit-from-the-redistribution-of-unsold-sgn-tokens-c98d330a69a0
https://blog.signals.network/we-are-fixing-the-price-of-ethereum-to-1-000-20b3cd565c50

Thanks for this links wojteks102. I have found that 1,969,482 SGN tokens were sold in public press, but I have not found anywhere how much SGN sold in public. I would like to understand the real SGN quotient that remained unsold from the SGN 92,500,000 that was allocated to the multi-phase Signals Token Sale (pre-sale, private sale, public sale). These data should be very visible to all those who have bought.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

1. - If someone can tell me where I find informations about the recalculation of PRESALE SGN regardlles ETH / dollars price from that time? In this thread I read about this recalculation some time ago.

I guess you are asking about these two posts on the official blog of Signals Network. Here they are:
https://blog.signals.network/how-to-benefit-from-the-redistribution-of-unsold-sgn-tokens-c98d330a69a0
https://blog.signals.network/we-are-fixing-the-price-of-ethereum-to-1-000-20b3cd565c50
Hi, I invested into Signals in pre-ico phase.
The price on IDEX now is very low, when do you expect the ICO price?

Here is not a good place to discuss about these things please just talk about development of the project.

2. - If someone can tell me where I find informations about the percentage of SGN redistribution / SGN purchased?

I think this informations need to be accesible here for us and be very clear.

Here is not a good place to discuss about these things please just talk about development of the project.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
When working product? when unsold tokens distribution?

Thank you for your reply.
When they have completed it. Maybe 2019. This project has just begun. You can contact them on telegram group to test their platform.
unsold tokens was distributed in a few week ago.

Those investors have put their SGN tokens at low price and ask us why the price is still low  Cheesy. Please stop your bullshit story Undecided.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
When working product? when unsold tokens distribution?

Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Hi dear Admin. I missed ICO. I found no unique indies nor EA & customized indies with audible & more accurate visible signals (there's lagging signal but only fit for long term investors)  but old indies only with option of mirror trading method (from other traders)...i have been using those indies & method (not always work, even EA has its sudden 'expiry date') when i was an fx trader.  So what is the benefit if i buy SGN rather than holding the token? Pls advice. TQ
Bought SGN token you can use for purchasing a service on Signals marketplace. In a case of holding SGN token remember that this is a deflationary currency.
Hello. As a presale SGN buyer, I have 2 question:

2. - If someone can tell me where I find informations about the percentage of SGN redistribution / SGN purchased?

I think this informations need to be accesible for us and very clears.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Will ICODrops write a post on their news channel saying that signals will meet the exchange tomorrow ? you told them ? since signals are listed on their website , they should write it and be a good way to trade more volume
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi dear Admin. I missed ICO. I found no unique indies nor EA & customized indies with audible & more accurate visible signals (there's lagging signal but only fit for long term investors)  but old indies only with option of mirror trading method (from other traders)...i have been using those indies & method (not always work, even EA has its sudden 'expiry date') when i was an fx trader.  So what is the benefit if i buy SGN rather than holding the token? Pls advice. TQ
Is it better to sell at idex and qryptos or I should wait for kucoin and othet big exchanges?

Decision should be made on if you believe in the project or not. Just don't look short-term and sell tokens ASAP. Remember that all in all the SGN token is a deflationary currency so it is favors holding (obviously in long-term) Smiley

And exchanges listings only are not that effective anymore these days. A year ago that meant a lot but now that we have thousands of coins and tokens, it's really a lot more about the potential of the product.

It is effective but only in case when your token is going to be listed on bigger exchange like Binance, Huobi, Bitfinex etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Signals @ Intel Partner Connect Europe

Together with our partners we presented at Intel Partner Connect Europe conference in Prague. More updates can be found on Twitter, blog post is coming soon!

Check here: https://twitter.com/Signals_Network

More photos:

Activity: 804
Is it better to sell at idex and qryptos or I should wait for kucoin and othet big exchanges?

Decision should be made on if you believe in the project or not. Just don't look short-term and sell tokens ASAP. Remember that all in all the SGN token is a deflationary currency so it is favors holding (obviously in long-term) Smiley

And exchanges listings only are not that effective anymore these days. A year ago that meant a lot but now that we have thousands of coins and tokens, it's really a lot more about the potential of the product.
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
Signals has a good upside potential in the long term I believe. Folks need to get used to these kinds of new technologies first but once that happens, Signals is greatly positioned.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
On this question perhaps you accurately no one can to answer. In General, the prospects are very large for the project and, accordingly, the prices have a great potential for growth. Of course you have to decide to sell or leave
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
oax.com exchange list Singal network.

the price is  0.000065 ETH/SGN

Please wait for official listing on qryptos and IDEX and than official statement from the Signals team.
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
When adding to Coinmarketcap.com sir?
Pages:
Jump to: