Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 7. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I just have one question. Where is 19.5 guy ?

Hopefully Bob, we never see him again.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
http://signatum.news/antifud/false/false-signatum-is-abandoned.html

this is what signatum calls anti-fud.....

i cant stop laughing - no word about the vanishing of all the development crew

sonnysdaytona
doc
signatumd
james - that sold 600k of his coins yesterday and left

no word about the web wallet domain vanishing
no word about the block explorer bug that cant be fixed
no word about the accounts that cant be accessed since doc took them with him
no word about the marketplace that sonny developed / same for the new web wallet

this coin was a scam guys

and the guy that scammed u was the doc.....

OMG Stop the presses!!!!! thats the most interesting in depth interview Ive ever read...

brief chat is right... ok, no DEVS to interview so lets interview the discord moderator (if they really did) as to whats going on with signatum because he is really into the thick of things.. hilarious
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Why so much haters in a thread? Is this all because of price or the network has some problems?

because the developers vanished, the core crew sold thier coins, and the whole project is a scam
- but fanboys still believe there is development even without developers...

doc core developer-gone
signatumd core developer- gone
james weir - gone - > sold all his 600k coins yesterday !
ti460 web wallet team -gone
sonnysdaytona webwallet and marketplace gone
eikcam -gone
bruno - still trying to put news on the news page... even if he should just admit there are no news....

i wish they would be honest with the ppl, announce who is developing what exactly and a timeframe when it will be finished
that way it could work...

but they will hold a meeting on discord at 24th oct as soon as the coin is on 19.5sat
feel free to join
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Why so much haters in a thread? Is this all because of price or the network has some problems?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
pow has ended - > coin will die? it may be an aksioma.
any prediction about coin future? maybe it is only local bottom?
of course its a local. under 100sat the real bottom will begin. when another big holder go to to sellout

we have to admit that thanks to the amazing amount of 0.3btc in preset buy orders signatum rose from 100sat to 220sat
thats a 100% UP

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
the truth is one of the last core team members james sold his 600k coins yesterday

James was a core team member/developer and had involvement with Development. James was a miner, and community member and was appointed as a moderator for the Discord channel for his efforts.

i agree with you on the edited quote!

please go lie somewhere else ti460
what u tell us next u little liar? doc was not involved in signatum  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sonnysdaytona also just a normal guy that came to discord.,...  Grin Grin Grin
and signatumd not the 2nd identity of this scamm ass doc

I am not here to attack you Roger, just stating a fact, you would not be the first to insinuate me to be ti460, however, I can assure you I am not/nor ever was, and can provide proof. (ti460 has also since left, he was a nice guy and never explained his reasons for leaving he just did, does not mean the community would not welcome him back)
Facts are;
1.   James was just a miner, and appointed discord Moderator
2.   Nobody knows anything for sure about Doc and Signatumd
3.   sonny is still very much with us, and putting in a huge amount of effort to get this marketplace finished.
4.   I am not ti460
5.   you are the real Doc, you are always doctoring comments, and twisting truths to meet the needs of your agenda

If there is any truth in the claims over Doc and Signatumd then so be it, good riddance I say, however, this project is very much alive and will continue with, or without Doc.

the web wallet domain vanished
the block explorer has bug that cant be fixed without doc
none of the official accounts that cant be accessed since doc took them with him
and YES sonny is gone

Activity: 171
Merit: 105
this coin could've really taken off with the right community mindset.. too bad it's been reduced to its current state. i'll just hold on to my minuscule amount of coins, set a satisfying sell order, and then look back on it after a year.
KRA
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
of course its a local. under 100sat the real bottom will begin. when another big holder go to to sellout
Activity: 77
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi

I have zero connections to the network, how do i fix my signatum wallet?
I have deleted the peers.dat file with no luck.

Regards
the truth is one of the last core team members james sold his 600k coins yesterday

James was a core team member/developer and had involvement with Development. James was a miner, and community member and was appointed as a moderator for the Discord channel for his efforts.

i agree with you on the edited quote!

please go lie somewhere else ti460
what u tell us next u little liar? doc was not involved in signatum  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
sonnysdaytona also just a normal guy that came to discord.,...  Grin Grin Grin
and signatumd not the 2nd identity of this scamm ass doc

Activity: 280

James weir never was, nor has ever has been a core team member/developer or had any involvement with Development. James was a miner, and community member and was appointed as a moderator for the Discord channel for his efforts.
Does anyone have a good reason why I shouldn't sell my $39 worth of Signatum?  Hearing one of the last remaining devs dumped 600k Sigt made me lose hope in this coin.  Glad I didn't put much into this...

happy u didnt,.... i sold at 1100 in before POS...
At POS launch we were in discord with the DOC it was like a new year party
everyone there was expecting the coin to jump to the moon as soon as mining stops...
doc kept silent - he didnt say a word when ppl asked about how the price will change in POS
am sure he was dumping his bag in this very moment... 5 minutes later he was gone and he never returned..
ppl said its the miners dumping thats why the price dropped 50% but it was Mr. Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD
dumping his coins and betraying his beloved community.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Does anyone have a good reason why I shouldn't sell my $39 worth of Signatum?  Hearing one of the last remaining devs dumped 600k Sigt made me lose hope in this coin.  Glad I didn't put much into this...

No good reason, but since value of 1 SIGT is so low I will just keep these sigt's if maybe (big if) signatum rise again. But with this attitude it will die soon  Roll Eyes
Merit: 115

http://signatum.news/antifud/false/false-signatum-is-abandoned.html

this is what signatum calls anti-fud.....

i cant stop laughing - no word about the vanishing of all the development crew

sonnysdaytona
doc
signatumd
james - that sold 600k of his coins yesterday and left

no word about the web wallet domain vanishing
no word about the block explorer bug that cant be fixed
no word about the accounts that cant be accessed since doc took them with him
no word about the marketplace that sonny developed / same for the new web wallet

this coin was a scam guys

and the guy that scammed u was the doc.....

- snip -

the DOC is in these projects: zion coin, lux coin and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
this are his profiles - check for yourself guys:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
http://www.nexxuspartners.com/sections/company/21/partners/leadership.html
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-rupees-drspostor-implementationsold-1612954
and his bitcointalk account:
lucifercipher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucifercipher-647282

I don't know and care who this doc is, but please do bring arguments/proof that he has anything to do with LUX.

You do realize that spreading false rumors gives me more work - to clean the ANN mess made by people who actually believe this nonsense.
Just wait for the RM (today) and WP (by the end of the week) release and you will have a clear view about what are the plans with LUX.

Thanks.

its was written in the earlier posts, even a link there with some proof of his involvment, you have to search
-edit: either it got deleted or else, i removed lux from my post until its clear into what projects this scammer is.
copper member
Activity: 970
Merit: 287
Per aspera ad astra
- snip -

the DOC is in these projects: zion coin, lux coin and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
this are his profiles - check for yourself guys:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
http://www.nexxuspartners.com/sections/company/21/partners/leadership.html
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-rupees-drspostor-implementationsold-1612954
and his bitcointalk account:
lucifercipher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucifercipher-647282

I don't know and care who this doc is, but please do bring arguments/proof that he has anything to do with LUX.

You do realize that spreading false rumors gives me more work - to clean the ANN mess made by people who actually believe this nonsense.
Just wait for the RM (today) and WP (by the end of the week) release and you will have a clear view about what are the plans with LUX.

Thanks.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Children go to play, adults stay.
https://i.imgur.com/6VtQ9vC.jpg
Please put the picture in full screen mode who has technical access to the placement of pictures on the forum. Thank you.

Your memes are weak, lack flavor and knowledge of transparency layers.

BobLawblaw-Correct the picture  Wink

Let us see what the markets do today Wink

Thank you all. People can not do everything well otherwise he would not be a human being but a robot. We all do something better, something worse.

The ability to see the gray color on the background of green and red is how to recognize by the shadow what kind of person.
Pages:
Jump to: