Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 8. (Read 823660 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I haven't been to this thread in a long time, it's just a FUDding ground now.

There is a Q&A on the 24th in Discord.

I would suggest anyone actually interested in this coin avoid this thread and stick to the official discord or telegram from the first post in this thread for more accurate and real info.

It's quite clear the devs are still around and that this project isn't dead yet, it's just the coin price is bottoming out (kind of like LBRY)... the FUDders have been successful on that front at least.

I'm not sure what the future holds for this coin, but it sure has attracted some of the more relentless and annoying FUDders, that's for sure.

Reading this thread is like listening to American news, all sorts of negative claims with no backing.

The answers anyone who still believes in this coin or the DEVS ever give is the same,  "join chat in discord" for the real story. Yup, sure.. been there done that and guess what? If you ask ANY questions they dont like, questioning their motives, where DOC is etc, you get booted. Nice open forum there for everyone to enjoy an honest conversation. They are not on here posting because they cannot randomly boot people from these forums like they can on discord. Get the fuck over yourself, FUD IS NOT WHAT HAS KILLED THIS COIN. You are ignorant of the scam being perpetrated here and call it all fake because it directly clashes with your point of view. There are people who are much more experienced and knowledgeable about crypto and these devs than you and they've all said the same thing. Its not FUD if its the truth.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Don't forget Doc's Bitcointalk user handle.  Negative trust that bitch to hell:

lucifercipher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucifercipher-647282
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Doc, Signatumd, james, and sonny are gone.
Just get out while its still above 100 sats,

Have they actually gone? It sounds extremely terrible! Does it real? Thanks.
Who is the Doc? Thanks for your explanation in advance.

Doc was one of the guys who pushed this project through the PoW phase.
He is very defensive of criticism and lashed out at the community sometimes, but at this point, basically isn't even involved in SIGT anymore.  However, he was the one name people really knew, so his disappearance made the FUDders push the dead coin angle hard when he wasn't around.
There is however plenty of devs working on this by evidence of the nice fast block explorer that replaced the slow, hardly working one: https://explorer.signatum.download
And I suggest reading this interview from 2 days ago to truly understand what is going on with SIGT: http://signatum.news/interview/interview-with-eskodhi-the-millon-dollar-question.html
They talk about this thread and how it's basically just noise, but there is still a very active dev team on this project.
Very few of the claims here are pseudo-correct, but most of them are just FUD.
This coin has more going for it than many shitcoins out there that are getting pumped regularly.

Stop pulling more people into this coins, what you spread are lies!
the truth is one of the last core team members james sold his 600k coins yesterday, and you guys said doc gonna return in november...lol now u say
he is not even involved anymore???
sonnysdaytona who is working on the "marketplace" and the web wallets also vanished days ago
there is noone able to access the core data, since doc owns all that, including the main website and the signatum twitter.
DOC is a proofen scammer working right now on 3 other scam coins just to rip you guys.
THIS PROJECT IS DEAD, until there is news, like they got hands on the core data of signatum

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COIN

and this interview is a joke.. interviewing one of the moderators of discord.,...

I WANT an interview with DOC - alias :  "Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD" explaining why he vanished right on the POS start
and what the purpose of this signatum project was and most important how much money he made with the coins he sold at POS start when price dropped
a 50 % from 1100 to 550

the DOC is in these projects: brustcoin zion coin, and digital rupees now - just check out the team members...
this are his profiles - check for yourself guys:
http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/pool-miners-review-reboot-of-gcr-mining-pool-concept/
http://www.nexxuspartners.com/sections/company/21/partners/leadership.html
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digital-rupees-drspostor-implementationsold-1612954
and his bitcointalk account:
lucifercipher
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lucifercipher-647282
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
The project has been around for a long time, and why no big exhcange is willing to list it?What is going on?
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
im just a f**** tard i forget to sell this sh**** weeks ago .. i just connected to yobit and some SIGT Remaining..

Should have done the same. So what, some coins left in the wallet will remain there...

but seriously, why noone wants to get the police to get this DOC Asif Baloch ? this was a professional scam, and in no way legal
it would be easy if we all get together and make him pay for what he did.

he is into another 3 scam coins...

LUX, zion coin and now digital rupees

Not a lawyer, but how would you qualify? There was no ICO, just mining...

getting people into believing that there is a real project, investing money, setting up a coin just for the purpose of scamming and getting bags of coins?
dont you think thats illegal as any other fake business?!
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!

Doc was one of the guys who pushed this project through the PoW phase.
He is very defensive of criticism and lashed out at the community sometimes, but at this point, basically isn't even involved in SIGT anymore.  However, he was the one name people really knew, so his disappearance made the FUDders push the dead coin angle hard when he wasn't around.
There is however plenty of devs working on this by evidence of the nice fast block explorer that replaced the slow, hardly working one: https://explorer.signatum.download
And I suggest reading this interview from 2 days ago to truly understand what is going on with SIGT: http://signatum.news/interview/interview-with-eskodhi-the-millon-dollar-question.html
They talk about this thread and how it's basically just noise, but there is still a very active dev team on this project.
Very few of the claims here are pseudo-correct, but most of them are just FUD.
This coin has more going for it than many shitcoins out there that are getting pumped regularly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey guess what maybe they just removed them selfs from discord, just for fun, i mean they have 3 other coins which they are working on scaming more people.
Activity: 56

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
I haven't been to this thread in a long time, it's just a FUDding ground now.

There is a Q&A on the 24th in Discord.

I would suggest anyone actually interested in this coin avoid this thread and stick to the official discord or telegram from the first post in this thread for more accurate and real info.

It's quite clear the devs are still around and that this project isn't dead yet, it's just the coin price is bottoming out (kind of like LBRY)... the FUDders have been successful on that front at least.

I'm not sure what the future holds for this coin, but it sure has attracted some of the more relentless and annoying FUDders, that's for sure.

Reading this thread is like listening to American news, all sorts of negative claims with no backing.
Activity: 67
BobLawblaw-Correct the picture  Wink
Children go to play, adults stay.

Open the picture in full screen please.

More like it’s the inmates running the asylum. Good luck shooting “to the moon”
Activity: 20
Children go to play, adults stay.

https://i.imgur.com/6VtQ9vC.jpg

Please put the picture in full screen mode who has technical access to the placement of pictures on the forum. Thank you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Well goodbye signatum it was fun i'm moving on to the next scam coin
Activity: 20
Soon there will be only commanders left, all the rats will flee from the ship, there will be clean air, it's easy to think easy to work. The most wise and brave will be singled out separately.
With signatum POS stands for piece of shit phase.  So where are all the apologies from the morons who bashed the few of us who started telling them about this POS. FUD has nothing to do with the decline of this coin. Absolutely no correlation between the two. A few people posting charts and saying “this is a scam” can’t create this mess. Oh wait, DOC is on vacation and working hard on sigt and new updates right? Same with the rest of the devs. Ha ha. Oh, should I go to discord to hear the latest? How about if the Devs post on here. They created this forum so they should answer community questions here, not just on discord...... but there are no active Devs are there? 💩
Activity: 210
where is dev and why he don't posting here? he drop project or not?

I think no one nows for sure. There is supposed to be more devs working on it, not many changes on github thougt.

The original devs who made this coins are all gone. Now only supporters are left. The current devs are self proclaimed and they seriously do not know anything about coding or running a coin. They do not even have access to their website (loooolzz). Signatum is breathing its last few breaths before having a hard crash and dead. Imagine it like a plane without any pilot and only with cabin crews who can only scream.

Well that's funny, not to have access  Grin Do you think someone buys at 1 sat?
Activity: 7
where is dev and why he don't posting here? he drop project or not?

I think no one nows for sure. There is supposed to be more devs working on it, not many changes on github thougt.

The original devs who made this coins are all gone. Now only supporters are left. The current devs are self proclaimed and they seriously do not know anything about coding or running a coin. They do not even have access to their website (loooolzz). Signatum is breathing its last few breaths before having a hard crash and dead. Imagine it like a plane without any pilot and only with cabin crews who can only scream.
Activity: 378
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
if you search a dev .. look on lux coin!!!! do you remember anything???
go to mine lux.. or for a better scam go to mine firstcoin :-) good luck
mine what? there is nothing to mine on lux....
what talking about
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/luxcoin-phi1612-powpos-hybrid-new-topic-in-last-page-2254046
go to mine another scam
do you remeber something?
thanks for link didn't find it first
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
if you search a dev .. look on lux coin!!!! do you remember anything???
go to mine lux.. or for a better scam go to mine firstcoin :-) good luck
mine what? there is nothing to mine on lux....
what talking about
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/luxcoin-phi1612-powpos-hybrid-new-topic-in-last-page-2254046
go to mine another scam
do you remeber something?
Pages:
Jump to: