Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 131. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Remember...coins never really die.  In the last summer major global pump, some shitcoins, forgotten and on life support got pumped like crazy....Some group is spreading fud to accumulate major amounts of SIGT at low prices.  Maybe in a few months the coin will be pumped like crazy when supply is inexistant.

it's gonna be a week of dump... I sold early and will come back later... at sub 0.00000700 BTC
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Ok, so now my wallet is synced... I got my coins out of Craptopia.

Now we have a much better exchange running... so what's the problem then? none, at all I guess.

I didn't like the interface at Craptopia anyway... It's possible that Topia got jealous that Sigt got added at a better exchange which made them look bad for not being able to fix probably some simple problems. Maybe this is a revenge of some sort, they don't want to lose face... Pretty sad really on their part if this is true Smiley
May be I missed somthing? What "better" exchange? Craptopia is the best among low-mid level's
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
For me, this coin for sure is the most interesting and eventful one of the year Smiley Good that it's still managing to hold its ground.

for me Signatum and Iridium coin will be the surprise of the year
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
For me, this coin for sure is the most interesting and eventful one of the year Smiley Good that it's still managing to hold its ground.
Activity: 131
Cryptopia release Sigt wallet, but empty  Sad , waiting for recovering my coin tranferred from Suprnova
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Hm to be honest, I'm quite amazed how good SIGT is doing despite

- withdrawals from cryptopia are allowed now
- cryptopia delisting
- the network congestion attack
- lies about a fork

Just alone from the fact that SIGT was delisted and cryptopia is finally releasing the coins, I was expecting a much much higher drop in value.
Will continue to hold my SIGT and wait for PoS.

And no matter what they do price is still to big for them to just buy Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I downloaded the wallet here at the site and opened, without signatum.conf. No time she was out of sync. I did the transfer request for cryptopia it took a while but I already did transfer bitcoin that took hours.
I'm not a developer, so what I saw was that it sold from 50 to 90 bitcoin a day, that attracts the attention of just about any one.

Google translator.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Just withdrew all my sigt from shittopia , thank god it went through Smiley
Activity: 1
Everyone have got sigt back or it's just me stuck?
I have started to withdraw sigt from Cryptopia to my wallet, but i confirmed withdraw through email letter later in 2-3 hours, when there was maintenance and in result coins are stick like this and i dont have transactionID Is this normal or what? Is there way to cancel this? It's processng like 12 hours already
https://i.imgur.com/sfecDTe.png

p.s what code to put picture?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
cryptopia and dev team need ''kiss and make up'',,this stupid little war is costing traders ,miners and the the integrity of the coin,.
Activity: 44
I have sent a withdrawal order to the cryptopia, and in just 10 seconds after pressing the withdrawal confirmation command I already had my 45k sigts in my wallet ... VERY FAST !!
I am very happy now, for a moment I was afraid ... but I have verified that sigt is a currency with a great future ahead ... I will buy more in yobit as soon as possible.
Devs great work to stop the pretensions and inconpetence of the cryptopia ... all is well now ... I have all my sigts now in my local wallet on my PC, I will soon transfer to yobit to continue trading ... Cheesy
And time to wait pos and the moon !! Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
Fudders can already go all to shit a lot of shit ... Smiley they just want to buy cheap ... but what happened to them is that they sold when sigt was at 900 sat and could not benefit from the rally at 5000 sat ... and by that shit shit and Fud all the time ... they only have envy and resentment towards sigt ... I also believe that they are the same as crowetic and his minions Angry Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
nova in wallet in maintenance  Undecided

Will NOVA be the next to delist SIGT?
nova in wallet in maintenance  Undecided
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Finally, I could get my SIGT back, Cryptopia shoots down SIGT for a month.

Let's go SIGT, price up up up.

Now I can buy more SIGT now.
Activity: 80
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

WHY DOES DEV JUST DO WALLET UPDATE and  A COIN SWOP ...... swollow your pride  and get cryptopia back ....

743 SIGT vanished when i withdrew from cryptopia to nova

SIGT 743.38689927   0.01000000   Complete   e50cd3519c2f5f6dd03954f4cb3bc8610cf64ffb48f5a

sent to BJTs5ZdNX7meow61wHAeiLwppLwGzLEjQx 19/09/2017 4:21:00 AM SAST

but no record on explorer

16:37 SAST ...still no sign of my SIGT .... fucking aliens

Both Dev and the trading platform are to blame in my view...... shoulda announced the problem to the community of miners and traders and  let them discuss a solution, instead hiding exactly what the problem was.

http://explorer.signatum.download/address/BJTs5ZdNX7meow61wHAeiLwppLwGzLEjQx

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

WHY DOES DEV JUST DO WALLET UPDATE and  A COIN SWOP ...... swollow your pride  and get cryptopia back ....

743 SIGT vanished when i withdrew from cryptopia to nova

SIGT 743.38689927   0.01000000   Complete   e50cd3519c2f5f6dd03954f4cb3bc8610cf64ffb48f5a

sent to BJTs5ZdNX7meow61wHAeiLwppLwGzLEjQx 19/09/2017 4:21:00 AM SAST

but no record on explorer

16:37 SAST ...still no sign of my SIGT .... fucking aliens

Both Dev and the trading platform are to blame in my view...... shoulda announced the problem to the community of miners and traders and  let them discuss a solution, instead hiding exactly what the problem was.
Activity: 109
Got my coins from topia.

Holding for POS in my wallet!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Managed to withdraw and sync the wallet after adding the node list.

Damn, why do people mine to exchange when it's common knowledge and told a 1000 times: DON'T MINE TO YOUR EXCHANGE ADDRESS!
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Remember...coins never really die.  In the last summer major global pump, some shitcoins, forgotten and on life support got pumped like crazy....Some group is spreading fud to accumulate major amounts of SIGT at low prices.  Maybe in a few months the coin will be pumped like crazy when supply is inexistant.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
I'll need a bigger bag op popcorn today
Everything is back to normal . Doc is awesome Smiley

Buy Some Sigts when price is low .. Smiley
ohh boy this is really sad, sigt is at highest point it will ever get again Shocked Roll Eyes
kissas

The fuders and trolls are of abundance in this thread.

Yup, they are working double time. If you were in SIGT discord earlier, they were coordinated in spreading lies of fork. There was no fork. It was an attack on the SIGT blockchain that Doc quickly fought off.  Unfortunately for them, SIGT priced didn't fall. When Doc was about finish in fighting off the attack, we immediately saw someone bought a bunch of SIGTs.  These fudders are smelling opportunity by fudding SIGT.
No and no, no oppertunity i'm out of this coin since 1 month ago, sold my shitnatum's at good price
Just folowing this thread for fun and enjoying everything is going to shit for the noobs who stayed here, I warned them enough
And I think i'm gona need a bigger bag of popcorn today LOL
Jump to: