Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 134. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic

there is no fork lol... you are an ass hat.  the end.

That must be why Nova is now in maintenance due to a FORK. Because there is none.

I wonder what makes you come here and post comments fulltime if you know it has no future. If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok, so now my wallet is synced... I got my coins out of Craptopia.

Now we have a much better exchange running... so what's the problem then? none, at all I guess.

I didn't like the interface at Craptopia anyway... It's possible that Topia got jealous that Sigt got added at a better exchange which made them look bad for not being able to fix probably some simple problems. Maybe this is a revenge of some sort, they don't want to lose face... Pretty sad really on their part if this is true Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Wallet works fine for me, no problem with syncing.
this is why I just keep my wallet open.. works, received al sig withdrawn from crypt in about 6 mins..
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Wallet works fine for me, no problem with syncing.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
that's it, I'm going back to mining Flappy Coin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Im not saying that there is a Fork,I wrote what they answered me.

I know.  I was responding to the ass hat who immediately seized upon your post to claim positively that there was a fork and add it to his disinformation campaign, which he is waging for no discernable raisin.

there is clearly not a fork... I have been mining on the same chain, without interruption, through this whole craptopia fiasco.

the extralevel ass hat, and his butt buddy oisil-whatever. he's on every page 5 times since starting his account, trashing sig, and praising craptopia...  maddening little faggots that they are.

Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Wallet no sync for me  Shocked

an idea??

yes just create a textdoc in roaming appdata signatum folder and put the following in

addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc
addnode=104.197.159.83
addnode=104.197.145.21
addnode=104.197.80.61
addnode=146.148.55.27
addnode=162.222.176.74
addnode=104.154.95.6
addnode=104.154.94.55
addnode=104.154.76.142
addnode=104.211.186.5
addnode=52.172.209.58
addnode=52.174.102.46
addnode=52.187.13.149
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184
addnode=6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion
addnode=6fzxqhdvvevev75v.onion
addnode=ab7vmf6j2rajwo33.onion
addnode=z6guowp3wn3fnekm.onion
addnode=tl3bna25hbr5r2eg.onion
addnode=a4scscaet5aplljx.onion
addnode=w3rimjo7drskmbbd.onion

and rename the textdoc to "conf" thats it

all is working fine there is no problem exept of delisgting at cryptopia and ddos on website

this is not financial advise just my point of view of the status

hope they solve it somehow like this coin and allt he drama shows there is sth about it...
Those nodes worked....got my wallet syncing again .... thx   Smiley

i add node config to appdata signatum folder but wallet say out of sync.
Activity: 84

That must be why Nova is now in maintenance due to a FORK. Because there is none.

A fork caused by a pool with ~ 1% of the total SIGT hashrate? Does that really qualify as a fork or a misconfigured mining pool? Regardless, there would be no contest about which chain is valid. The one with the greatest hashrate, obviously. Smiley

mining-enthusiasts:   3,081.509 MH/s

Total SIGT: 254.53 Gh/s
Activity: 280
Cryptopia is Cryptopia,but now Nova on maintenance. And when I asked them,what happened,and will I get my coins that i sent there,they said that signatum being forked . Now we must listen to who? FUD is FUD but Dev`s don`t understand that reputation of this coin is going down with crazy speed.
And I now really unhappy when main dev "Doctor" only talking "gay,shit,fbi,put jail,shit shit,you fud,shit" and etc. if you are a MAN that can trow so many words in the AIR ,so be a MAN and fix your coin once .

I thought you are a heavy defender of SIGT? WHy change the tone now?
Activity: 98
Im not saying that there is a Fork,I wrote what they answered me.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Cryptopia is Cryptopia,but now Nova on maintenance. And when I asked them,what happened,and will I get my coins that i sent there,they said that signatum being forked .

It must be the <<<<<>>>>>> They will be running out of excuses soon.

fag.
legendary
Cryptopia is Cryptopia,but now Nova on maintenance. And when I asked them,what happened,and will I get my coins that i sent there,they said that signatum being forked .

It must be the <<<<<>>>>>> They will be running out of excuses soon.
Activity: 112
Basically guys here's what I want to say. Yobit has 5 to 8 times higher volume than cryptopia... if there were any problems with the coin then Yobit team would have mentioned it by now... So the fact that Sigt was added at a bigger exchange without problems is an argument against Craptopia and not against Sigt at this point.

We got rid of Craptopia - it's a step up not down... Just make sure all coins are ok.
My transaction from craptopia came through 4 hours after making the withdrawal.  It works, but is slow, and everything else still sends/receives exactly as it always has.

So Cryptopia made good on their promise to enable clients to withdraw the funds from the crashed wallet. You have your SIGT so why are you still moaning.

I love that the craptopia response email makes a clear and simple statement that signatum "does not have an active dev," but the nonsensical diatribe describing their failure to implement the wallet explains that a dev physically visited, has been in constant contact, and claims to be informing the rest of the SIGT team.

https://i.imgur.com/csM8aUR.jpg

Shows no activity since 23 July 2017

My suspicion is that craptopia is owned and operated by a bunch of teenaged computer nerds with entitlement and culpability issues.  The whole response reads like a list of excuses for not having done one's homework.   Could easily be reduced to "we couldn't figure it out.  It kept crashing, so we gave up."

Cryptopia is a registered company with publicly available information about who owns it. Who is your coindev what is his name and address?

lazy idiots then smear the coin, because every failure is a blame game with millennials.  Craptopia does not have an active dev.  just a bunch of fat, lazy, extortionists, who think they're super smart.

Did your coin DEV help with wallet problems ? - NO  
Cryptopia is an exchange - not a software consultant for failed shitcoins.
If the coin fails to meet the required quality standards and results in loss then it gets delisted.
Cryptopia had three developers working just on getting the wallet working - instead of doing core development.

Here is a link to the FORK https://mining-enthusiasts.net/sig/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

first, I'm not complaining, I'm updating and informing anyone who wishes to withdraw from that shit site.

second, a question, why on earth do you keep coming back here if not to provide disinformation, and smear, and why would you want to do that if you were not somehow vested in the demise of the coin, or in the company you are defending??  nothing could be more obvious than that you don't belong here for any reason other than being an ass hole.  none of what you say makes any coherent sense, but you paste graphics that partially support a part of what you then interpret them to mean.  you're not even good at what you're doing.

craptopia is a registered company, in a country full of brain dead statists, and entitled brats.  Community development on open source projects are often, if not always anonymous.  Who is Satoshi?? holy shit, you are an idiot.

No updates to the code does not mean no active dev.  it means no update to the code.  the code works fine, everywhere but craptopia.  The dev was being active when he visited craptopia to try to understand what was taking them so long to update a f*cking wallet, which they failed, and failed, and lied about, until quitting, and giving us all the finger.

You're clearly a vested ass hole, and you need to go away.  there is literally no reason anyone needs you in this forum, defending craptopia for what was clearly a dishonest and irresponsible handling of an issue they had maintaining a wallet for a coin THEY AGREED TO LIST.

our coin dev did not help with the wallet problem, because there is no wallet problem, theres a craptopia problem, and a bunch of people are in fact suing them, because, as you noted, they are identifiable individuals.

legendary
stfu craptopia fanboy...there was no fork...your craptopia friends have been ddosing sigt network. devs fixed it..network is back to 100%..all wallets syncing

Bullshit. There is no Ddos. Just excuses.

Activity: 98
Cryptopia is Cryptopia,but now Nova on maintenance. And when I asked them,what happened,and will I get my coins that i sent there,they said that signatum being forked . Now we must listen to who? FUD is FUD but Dev`s don`t understand that reputation of this coin is going down with crazy speed.
And I now really unhappy when main dev "Doctor" only talking "gay,shit,fbi,put jail,shit shit,you fud,shit" and etc. if you are a MAN that can trow so many words in the AIR ,so be a MAN and fix your coin once .
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
hi, I tried to mine SIGT for several days as a substitution to neoscrypt coins and it is OK in final profit. But.... Your wallet is a bit unreliable. After first sync it was ok, and it downloaded whole chain in about 30 minutes. But now (after several days) it is a big problem to download a single block for several hours atlhough there are still connections to the SIGT network. Are you joking with this coin or trying something or what? This is not good situation for a new coin to have these kind of issues. Undecided
legendary
My transaction from craptopia came through 4 hours after making the withdrawal.  It works, but is slow, and everything else still sends/receives exactly as it always has.

So Cryptopia made good on their promise to enable clients to withdraw the funds from the crashed wallet. You have your SIGT so why are you still moaning.

I love that the craptopia response email makes a clear and simple statement that signatum "does not have an active dev," but the nonsensical diatribe describing their failure to implement the wallet explains that a dev physically visited, has been in constant contact, and claims to be informing the rest of the SIGT team.

Shows no activity since 23 July 2017

My suspicion is that craptopia is owned and operated by a bunch of teenaged computer nerds with entitlement and culpability issues.  The whole response reads like a list of excuses for not having done one's homework.   Could easily be reduced to "we couldn't figure it out.  It kept crashing, so we gave up."

Cryptopia is a registered company with publicly available information about who owns it. Who is your coindev what is his name and address?

lazy idiots then smear the coin, because every failure is a blame game with millennials.  Craptopia does not have an active dev.  just a bunch of fat, lazy, extortionists, who think they're super smart.

Did your coin DEV help with wallet problems ? - NO  
Cryptopia is an exchange - not a software consultant for failed shitcoins.
If the coin fails to meet the required quality standards and results in loss then it gets delisted.
Cryptopia had three developers working just on getting the wallet working - instead of doing core development.

Here is a link to the FORK https://mining-enthusiasts.net/sig/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

[/quote]

Almost sounded like Hillary Clintons excuse machine at work.
[/quote]

Literally thought the exact same thing.  "Signatum does not have an active dev."  "A dev visited craptopia, and has been in contact with the craptopia team."  errrrr.......

none of the other exchanges do as much volume as we do, that's why we can't fix things for months, and they don't have issues.

the coin uses old tech.

bla, bla, bla, we opened an exchange, but we are scum bags, and we don't want to do work or figure anything out, we just want your listing fees.
Jump to: