Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 138. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Don't tell i didn't warn you guys, this coin is a scam and you'll lose all your money
**Grabbing my bag of popcorns**

hello FUDster,you just in time,where you were few days? With all your 10 accounts
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dodopool.com operator
https://imgur.com/YrjLK8j

cryptopia withdrawals enabled again, almost took 10-15 seconds to show in my local wallet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Don't tell i didn't warn you guys, this coin is a scam and you'll lose all your money
**Grabbing my bag of popcorns**

Activity: 98
I sent coins from cryptopia to yobit few minutes ago and coins are already sitting in my wallet in yobit.

A couple hours ago I had an auto transfer from Suprnova go through to my desktop wallet in minutes. No problems.

Thats was a couple of hour ago,now all network down,DEV`s, start to do something with coin... signatum.io down,explorer down,no transactions.
Activity: 84
Yes my desktop wallet is also not synching. Everything was fine. My pc shutdown suddenly yesterday, when it turned back on, I didn't to reopen the sigt wallet. Now I opened it, and it shows 23 hours behind and not synching... I added the suprnova node.

It's been like 30 minutes and it's still stuck at 23 hours behind, i.e. not synching at all.

I usually open my wallet at least once a day. I closed it a few hours ago and just reopened it. It synced almost immediately. So...don't know what to tell you.
Activity: 112
Yes my desktop wallet is also not synching. Everything was fine. My pc shutdown suddenly yesterday, when it turned back on, I didn't to reopen the sigt wallet. Now I opened it, and it shows 23 hours behind and not synching... I added the suprnova node.

It's been like 30 minutes and it's still stuck at 23 hours behind, i.e. not synching at all.
I sent coins from cryptopia to yobit few minutes ago and coins are already sitting in my wallet in yobit.

A couple hours ago I had an auto transfer from Suprnova go through to my desktop wallet in minutes. No problems.
My balance on the cryptopia wallet is not even in the consolidated wallet. Still sitting there.  http://explorer.signatum.io/address/BSXC5gYxMx5hkvDVrKqphR5387HDu3kpsY

Maybe this applies to your situation?

"FYI we are currently having to move coins from the 8 wallets to 1 consolidated wallet to process withdrawals. Once this process is complete, we will then scan the 8 wallets for any missing deposits, so anyone that has made deposits while it has been in maintenance will have to wait until this before their deposits show up so they can withdraw again."

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
From yesterday i have noticed problems with desktop wallet.
Syncing is very slow, sometimes i must shutdown my wallet and Re/start it again.

Until yesterday everyting worked fine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
My balance on the cryptopia wallet is not even in the consolidated wallet. Still sitting there.  http://explorer.signatum.io/address/BSXC5gYxMx5hkvDVrKqphR5387HDu3kpsY
No (leveldb) issues on sigt.suprnova.cc - even with thousands of small sends/tx'es and blocks found...

Of course you HAVE TO consolidate inputs once a while... This should/must be done for every wallet.. even XMR etc.

my wallet not synchronized with the network  Shocked

addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc

connect have, synchronized - no

If you're just starting to sync it can take a very long time. If you have connections you're good. Just let it run.
Except so far it's only Cryptopias wallets that have had problems, the website just crashed recently when it didn't when Cryptopia was consolidating those thousands of addresses, and I'll wait on the verdict from the mining pools about whether or not a fork has occurred.

Nope - some people on Reddit, Steemit and other sites also have reported recent wallet issues. Just google it.

Time will tell. A lot of people just buy and hold onto their coins but whenever there is panic people withdraw from their wallets and find out it doesn't work.

I've only seen mentions of problems with the web wallet and slow syncing (or misconfigured) for desktop wallets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
so .... in the end , the cryptopia wallet can withdraw now ?
in cryptopia withdraw history show completed , but still havent receive now .

For some people yes. My deposit from weeks ago still not arrived. My balance should be over 10.000 SIGT but says 0 on Cryptopia.
Activity: 314
So, you have no idea why Cryptopia consolidating didn't cause the SIGT network to overload. Got it.
But now network is really unstable.  What is the reason?

I never saw the SIGT network being overloaded. When Cryptopia opened the wallets for withdrawal for the first time a few hours ago, many coins took several hours to arrive. I tested sending to Yobit from local wallet during this time and the SIGT coins arrived immediately. So I concluded it was not a problem of the SIGT network.  Maybe the syncing at Cryptopia's end took some time.
Activity: 266
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
so .... in the end , the cryptopia wallet can withdraw now ?
in cryptopia withdraw history show completed , but still havent receive now .
Activity: 354
No (leveldb) issues on sigt.suprnova.cc - even with thousands of small sends/tx'es and blocks found...

Of course you HAVE TO consolidate inputs once a while... This should/must be done for every wallet.. even XMR etc.

my wallet not synchronized with the network  Shocked

addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc

connect have, synchronized - no
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Except so far it's only Cryptopias wallets that have had problems, the website just crashed recently when it didn't when Cryptopia was consolidating those thousands of addresses, and I'll wait on the verdict from the mining pools about whether or not a fork has occurred.

Nope - some people on Reddit, Steemit and other sites also have reported recent wallet issues. Just google it.

Time will tell. A lot of people just buy and hold onto their coins but whenever there is panic people withdraw from their wallets and find out it doesn't work.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Which is the real Signatum ? Aren't these supposed to be sequential ?
They are, this block explorer engine has a script that checks for missing transactions.
If found, they are added to the end of list.
Jump to: