Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 139. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
No (leveldb) issues on sigt.suprnova.cc - even with thousands of small sends/tx'es and blocks found...

Of course you HAVE TO consolidate inputs once a while... This should/must be done for every wallet.. even XMR etc.

my wallet not synchronized with the network  Shocked

addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
my wallet not synchronized with the network  Shocked
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Dear dev team (if any), would you please do something legit and effective real soon to revive this coin from distrust and downward spirals rather than fighting with others? We had high hopes for this coin. We all know the potentials of this coin, it is high time to deliver some.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Unsure honestly at this point , is this a cryptopia thing or a SIGT thing.

Cryptopia - around since 2014 with hundreds of coins listed and loyal client base.

Signatum - around since July 2017 based on old copied code - made the wallet that crashed, made the website that crashed, made the block explorer that crashed, made the blockchain that looks like it has forked.

You decide.

Except so far it's only Cryptopias wallets that have had problems, the website just crashed recently when it didn't when Cryptopia was consolidating those thousands of addresses, and I'll wait on the verdict from the mining pools about whether or not a fork has occurred.
I saw a picture that would seem to show at least 4 if not more then 4 different chains going on... GD Cryptopia! how dare you break this coin with your "normal usage" this coin wasn't designed on fiver for such use!
GREAT!
$5 shot to hell!

No mention of forking from any of the mining pools.  Yet, anyways. We'll see.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Cryptopia - around since 2014 with hundreds of coins listed and loyal client base.

Signatum - around since July 2017 based on old copied code - made the wallet that crashed, made the website that crashed, made the block explorer that crashed, made the blockchain that looks like it has forked.

You decide.

Activity: 34
cryptopia...many coins delisted on cryptopia because of wallet issues running fine on other exchanges

many coin?

I'm not seeing that in coinmarketcap.com

depends, you want the truth? or the bullshit lie of blaming it on cryptopia? cause we can go with either or if you want Smiley
Activity: 62
I do electrical.
Trolls: They mostly come out at night. Mostly.
Activity: 360
Chaos, this coin is dead for sure.
I saw a picture that would seem to show at least 4 if not more then 4 different chains going on... GD Cryptopia! how dare you break this coin with your "normal usage" this coin wasn't designed on fiver for such use!
GREAT!
$5 shot to hell!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

Which is the real Signatum ? Aren't these supposed to be sequential ?
Activity: 280
My Poor 7.9 SIGT was just added to Yobit from Cryptopia

It arrived like 4 or 5 hours after it was confirmed @ Cryptopia but at least I can see it now @ Yobit
So, you have no idea why Cryptopia consolidating didn't cause the SIGT network to overload. Got it.
But now network is really unstable.  What is the reason?

It's not people mass withdrawing from Cryptopia (since they can't withdraw) and it's not a massive increase in trading or mining. Other than that, I don't know.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
So, you have no idea why Cryptopia consolidating didn't cause the SIGT network to overload. Got it.
But now network is really unstable.  What is the reason?
What's interesting to me is the SIGT network (and block explorer) was working just fine while Cryptopia was consolidating all those wallets & addresses. Why didn't the network get overloaded then? That would likely be the highest workload it ever experienced, right?

Cause apparently SIGT is too revolutionary based on version 0.9 BTC code that of course cryptopia is singling SIGT out! It's like Warren Buffet said TRAINS ARE THE FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY!

it's cause cryptopia is targeting SIGT, I mean this coin is so cool and fad and hip and jiggy and stupid and punk and phat and yuge and rad and awesome and dope and yo and farout and suchwow and ripped!
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Please do STOP talking about leveldb if you don't know what it is. Cryptopia had to blame something and found this...
it is a very simple KV store that can and will hold a lot more rows that cryptopia can dream to have. (even the older versions)
Stop pasting readme files which are not updated (if you are a developer of any kind you should be familiar with documentation not being updated)

here is signatum leveldb version 1.17 https://github.com/signatumd/source/blob/master/src/leveldb/include/leveldb/db.h#L16

here is dash version 1.18
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/master/src/leveldb/include/leveldb/db.h#L16

here is ethereum.... wait for it... version 1.2
https://github.com/ethereum/leveldb/blob/windows/include/leveldb/db.h#L15
What's interesting to me is the SIGT network (and block explorer) was working just fine while Cryptopia was consolidating all those wallets & addresses. Why didn't the network get overloaded then? That would likely be the highest workload it ever experienced, right?

Cause apparently SIGT is too revolutionary based on version 0.9 BTC code that of course cryptopia is singling SIGT out! It's like Warren Buffet said TRAINS ARE THE FUTURE OF TECHNOLOGY!

Jump to: