Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 137. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Check your addnode list and reopen your wallet again. Connection decreases to 1,2 for a while, but if you wait for 10 minutes or so, it catches up.
I had the same problem with syncing my wallet, but now I have 17 active connections and working just fine.

How to check addnode list? And what should be listed there?
Now only 1 connection left and still doesn't synchronize Sad
You need to make .conf file in Signatum folder. Manually add to c:/users/**yourcomputername**/AppData/Roaming/Signatum
Inside .conf file, copy and past bellow.(what I'm using right now and working just fine with it.)

addnode=sigt.suprnova.cc
addnode=104.197.159.83
addnode=104.197.145.21
addnode=104.197.80.61
addnode=146.148.55.27
addnode=162.222.176.74
addnode=104.154.95.6
addnode=104.154.94.55
addnode=104.154.76.142
addnode=104.211.186.5
addnode=52.172.209.58
addnode=52.174.102.46
addnode=52.187.13.149
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184
addnode=6jsbbxzfd5wyhs5i.onion
addnode=6fzxqhdvvevev75v.onion
addnode=ab7vmf6j2rajwo33.onion
addnode=z6guowp3wn3fnekm.onion
addnode=tl3bna25hbr5r2eg.onion
addnode=a4scscaet5aplljx.onion
addnode=w3rimjo7drskmbbd.onion
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I warned you a month ago of this currency and now you are enjoying loss and problems
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Check your addnode list and reopen your wallet again. Connection decreases to 1,2 for a while, but if you wait for 10 minutes or so, it catches up.
I had the same problem with syncing my wallet, but now I have 17 active connections and working just fine.

How to check addnode list? And what should be listed there?
Now only 1 connection left and still doesn't synchronize Sad
Activity: 435
Some children has ddos signatum officce website. Many child around here. But i like it. I bought some cheap coin. Thank his father.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I can confirm network is working fast now -  transaction to move coins out of cryptopia get confirmed  quite fast
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
All this sending and receiving coins from Cryptopia caused wallets to sync very slow
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Don't tell i didn't warn you guys, this coin is a scam and you'll lose all your money
**Grabbing my bag of popcorns**

Can you tell me honestly why are you here?
Your posts do not help anybody.
If you mined or you bought some coins then in your interest is success of this coin, don't you?

But if you are a "special boy" then I apology to you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Activity: 11
Finally it all cleared out. Nothing to see here folks. Move on, move on. My thoughts about "yet another copycat coin without much novelty" had confirmed.
Activity: 103
Lol WTF? My local windows wallet wan't synchronizes? Untill yesterday it was all ok. Now is 2 active connection and 7 hours behind. what is going on?
Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Okay, sharing some info with you guys:

I was able to move coins from Cryptopia to my local wallet without any problem.

Activity: 395
The wallet on cryptopia periodically closes.

I turned out to send its SIGT to the local wallet, the transfer was almost instant.
No problem with the signatum network is not noticed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Well anyway, it started syncing but slowly, not trying to spread FUD, just reporting. It's at 20 hours behind, so I assume it's syncing.

It's happenning very slowly. If it's just a temporary slow down, guess it's ok...

There were also thousands of transactions that happened yesterday with cryptopia merging wallets. This could cause the syncing to be a bit slower than normal. Then you will have all the people withdrawing their funds today. I'm certainly not saying this is normal or justifying it, just thought its worth noting that there have been many more transactions in the last 24 hours than your average day.

btw, why did Cryptopia used many extraction from the same wallet, instead of a singe transaction per wallet?
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Well anyway, it started syncing but slowly, not trying to spread FUD, just reporting. It's at 20 hours behind, so I assume it's syncing.

It's happenning very slowly. If it's just a temporary slow down, guess it's ok...

There were also thousands of transactions that happened yesterday with cryptopia merging wallets. This could cause the syncing to be a bit slower than normal. Then you will have all the people withdrawing their funds today. I'm certainly not saying this is normal or justifying it, just thought its worth noting that there have been many more transactions in the last 24 hours than your average day.
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

I had similar problems. I removed the peers file and added the listed nodes I found in this thread.
That didn't help. I put the peers file back along with the nodes I found here.
Then it was behind... The active connections kept bouncing between 0 and 7 and 11... eventually it synced.
Activity: 112

Activity: 392
I sent coins from cryptopia to yobit few minutes ago and coins are already sitting in my wallet in yobit.

A couple hours ago I had an auto transfer from Suprnova go through to my desktop wallet in minutes. No problems.

Thats was a couple of hour ago,now all network down,DEV`s, start to do something with coin... signatum.io down,explorer down,no transactions.

My wallet is synced, explorer works for me.

EDIT: nvm, it is down now lol.
Activity: 112
Yes my desktop wallet is also not synching. Everything was fine. My pc shutdown suddenly yesterday, when it turned back on, I didn't to reopen the sigt wallet. Now I opened it, and it shows 23 hours behind and not synching... I added the suprnova node.

It's been like 30 minutes and it's still stuck at 23 hours behind, i.e. not synching at all.

I usually open my wallet at least once a day. I closed it a few hours ago and just reopened it. It synced almost immediately. So...don't know what to tell you.

I also don't know what to tell you other than what I told you and that I'm pissed I can't send my coins anywhere, btw other people are reporting the same. I also noticed the Active connections go up to 10, then drop to 1, then go up to 8,9 or 10 connections, then drop to 1 connection again.... something really weird is going on with the network.

Now I have 2 connections and no traffic is coming in... no synching at all, I had a fully synced wallet until today. This definitely never used to happen before.
Activity: 21
jootn2kx welcom again haha
Jump to: