Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 143. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
extralevel ass hat.

where do these people come from?
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Looks like everything is collapsing around this coin. Maybe we should bring Legal Action Against the DEV.

what the shit are you talking about? lol
cryptopia is messing up big time, people are flooding the tiny market with movements of coins all at once what else do you expect from a junk website.
but i don't mind a panic, its when i come in a purchase cheap! lol

Sounds like the blockchain has SCALING issues if it can't cope with the volume from just ONE exchanges wallets.

very true, seems like odd how it was only on one exchange, then everyone jumped ship from that one to a new one an everything went to hell.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Looks like everything is collapsing around this coin. Maybe we should bring Legal Action Against the DEV.

cryptopia is messing up big time, people are flooding the tiny market with movements of coins all at once what else do you expect from a junk website.

Sounds like the blockchain has SCALING issues if it can't cope with the volume from just ONE exchanges wallets.

Activity: 391
Merit: 105
is it me or isnt it weird how a 1060 can hash out as much as a 580.
my rx580 is hashing out 20.5 along with my gtx1060s. Huh Huh Huh

Don't see anything wierd at all. My RX480s and gtx 1060s hash nearly identical in equihash based algorithms. They hash similar in Skunkhash aswell. Nothing odd.
legendary
If you look at 24 hour volume yobit is handling more than craptopia and i don't hear anything about them. Almost 10x the volume.

Give it some time.....add to the list.....https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-stucked-coins-list-add-yours-1499017
If you look at 24 hour volume yobit is handling more than craptopia and i don't hear anything about them. Almost 10x the volume.
Activity: 38

Please keep spreading panic.  I want to buy more SIGT when the price crashes.
legendary
For Cryptopia to be having these issues with multiple coins it tells us that the issue is at *their* end.  Yobit seems great.  I will be using them from now on.

Yeah must be their end. That must be why people are reporting problems with their PERSONAL wallets on their PC.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-stucked-coins-list-add-yours-1499017

I'd donate to that.
Activity: 31
Activity: 23
Perhaps the blockchain of sigt is having problems. I tried sending 0.002 sigt from local PC wallet. In the wallet, subtract the money from the success message. But 30 minutes later, there was no information from http://explorer.signatum.download/.
Perhaps the real problem arises when so many transactions are being created to withdraw money from the cryptopia.
People calm down patience watch. And DEV should probably review this issue

My understanding of how it all works is very limited, but if the blockchain is somehow corrupted that sounds....very, very bad.
I think that is not the fault. Which is the overload of the transaction processing equipment (mining). Currently I see a huge trading volume on the blockchain. So it's probably overloaded just like the other Coins are slowly overloading. Transactions are delayed and not as fast as before.
Great, missing 7869.97897853 coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Perhaps the blockchain of sigt is having problems. I tried sending 0.002 sigt from local PC wallet. In the wallet, subtract the money from the success message. But 30 minutes later, there was no information from http://explorer.signatum.download/.
Perhaps the real problem arises when so many transactions are being created to withdraw money from the cryptopia.

My understanding of how it all works is very limited, but if the blockchain is somehow corrupted that sounds....very, very bad.
Activity: 11
I cant access webwallet, any special thing i need to do to access the wallet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys don't withdraw for the moment before testing with a little amount of coins
I've made the mistake of sending all the stash and now I have a wrong tx from topia.
I'll wait for them to reply my support ticket
I have made a same mistake, hopefully they will fix it.
me too

Well, I guess it doesn't matter that my balance shows as zero on Cryptopia. Apparently I wouldn't be able to withdraw it successfully, anyways.
is it me or isnt it weird how a 1060 can hash out as much as a 580.
my rx580 is hashing out 20.5 along with my gtx1060s. Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 23
Activity: 38
Wow I guess I should count myself lucky.  I got all my SIGT off Cryptopia.  I won't be using them again.  The issues you guys are having are unacceptable.  For Cryptopia to be having these issues with multiple coins it tells us that the issue is at *their* end.  Yobit seems great.  I will be using them from now on.

People are dumping SIGT hard on Yobit right now, 90% of the orders are sell orders and some people are dumping large quantities.  It isn't dragging the price down much though, yet.  I'm going to give it a day or so to see what shakes down and I might buy some more coins extremely cheap before this thing goes to POS.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
How long does it take to withdraw SIGT from Criptopia to YoBit? I have been waiting for 30 min and it still not there.What am I supposed to do?
you may check your withdrawal history,you will see an inexistant txid there,this is why you don't see your transferred coins.
If it's right,open a support ticket and wait with us  Wink
Activity: 4
How long does it take to withdraw SIGT from Criptopia to YoBit? I have been waiting for 30 min and it still not there.What am I supposed to do?
Jump to: