Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 145. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

In New Zealand, a group can bring litigation by way of representative action under the High Court Rules. High Court Rule 4.24 provides that one or more persons may sue on behalf of, or for the benefit of, all persons “with the same interest in the subject matter of a proceeding” either with the consent of the represented parties or with court approval. The courts have permitted plaintiffs to use this mechanism to commence class actions.

The New Zealand courts have shown themselves to be open to class actions, facilitating them as far as possible. There is a relatively low threshold for obtaining a representative order under High Court Rule 4.24, and the courts are prepared to determine common issues using this procedure, leaving individual issues such as causation, reliance and loss to be dealt with at a later stage.

In New Zealand - Respondents can ask for a lien to be placed on the plaintiffs assets to cover costs in case the plaintiffs action fails. Plaintiffs in a class action are jointly and severally liable for costs if the action fails.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Guys I was just able to withdraw all my SIGT from Cryptopia!  It looks like it's working now.  This is great news.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
See the good part guys: the coin is gonna be cheaper, so you can buy more.
Activity: 280
"New algorithm" Well that's a huge red flag unless you have a world class team. New models are all fine but new algorithms come with MASSIVE issues and holes.
What the algo has to see with the issue on craptopia and what are these "massive issues" ? can you enlighten us please ? with serious details por favor
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
"New algorithm" Well that's a huge red flag unless you have a world class team. New models are all fine but new algorithms come with MASSIVE issues and holes.
Activity: 311
Merit: 100
Eny new news from dev?
And, how about dump on yobit when opens sigt wallets on cryptopia?
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
You guys need to seriously chill out on the shit talking of Cryptopia. You're going to learn in life, as you grow up, that problems are resolved by professionalism. Not acting like a bunch of drunken frat boys.
Activity: 490
Just another scamming scam shit*ing sh*t coin guys. Get over with. I got scammed also, my coins are stuck on exchange, but it is my mistake.

It's not the coin, it's Craptopia. I have 61 connections. The network is strong, it's other people's BS bringing it down.
Activity: 59
My desktop wallet is still having

'out of sync'

How to fix to this?

Thanks Signatum!

Update signatum.conf with below addnodes and restart wallet.

addnode=104.197.159.83
addnode=104.197.145.21
addnode=104.197.80.61
addnode=146.148.55.27
addnode=162.222.176.74
addnode=104.154.95.6
addnode=104.154.94.55
addnode=104.154.76.142
addnode=104.211.186.5
addnode=52.172.209.58
addnode=52.174.102.46
addnode=52.187.13.149
addnode=54.175.225.242
addnode=122.129.64.13
addnode=122.129.64.14
addnode=122.129.64.15
addnode=122.129.64.16
addnode=203.128.6.219
addnode=104.154.193.236
addnode=104.198.232.113
addnode=104.199.11.56
addnode=130.211.127.202
addnode=35.184.49.142
addnode=35.189.14.132
addnode=35.185.18.85
addnode=35.184.121.184

Where I can able to find this signatum.conf file?

I tried in 'AppData\Roaming\Signatum' but unable to find it.

Thanks Signatum!

Create if you dont have one.

Still 'out of sync'

Please help me Signatum how to fix the issue or workaround like to move 'out of sync' wallet to a new wallet.

Thanks Signatum!
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Haih.. This coin deserves so much more than all the drama and setback it has already gotten..

I firmaly believe that signatum in the future will be a good coin. NO ICO scam. Fair mining, etc, etc.
But what is happening day by day looks like a really bad soap opera.

Crowe. Then hard core pump and dump. Then Dev´s hollydays. Then these shit with Cryptopia...

What a movie...
Activity: 34
Haih.. This coin deserves so much more than all the drama and setback it has already gotten..
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
When I try to sell:

SIGT / BTC market is closing

SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

When I try to withdraw

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

so you are aware, read the following regarding SIGT

what I find interesting with cryptopia is the fact that they have recently delisted 5 coins due to wallet issues and 1 coin due to the threat of a lawsuit against them for fraud regarding another coin, not that they had anything to do with the fraud. The letter regarding the lawsuit said they had a hand in perpetrating the fraud due to their inaction on the issues regarding the coin.
Activity: 349
I had 38k signatum in cryptopia, I lost my money
Activity: 18
When I try to sell:

SIGT / BTC market is closing

SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

When I try to withdraw

Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19
Activity: 13
How many coins will it take to stake during pos?
Are we at least able to convert our SIGT on Cryptopia into BTC?  Or are the coins completely trapped on there?

thats a big no. they halted trading at 0138 hours last night.
Activity: 38
Are we at least able to convert our SIGT on Cryptopia into BTC?  Or are the coins completely trapped on there?
yes that is correct, legal action can be taken against them if they dont return or compensate you for any loss that occurred. This is why you see 1,000 and 5,000 coin blocks being moved on the blockchain (for those who posted about it). Its them moving all the coins to one wallet we can then withdraw from. Ive been in contact with them about possible legal action if the don't release the 9.8 million SIGT they have on the exchange. They wouldnt be the first exchange sued. There is a precedence set and anyone can sue whomever they want as long as they have standing. Keep this in mind as we move forward and if cryptopia doesnt release the coins I will be speaking with a law firm about a class action suit.

It's a lot more than 9.8M, just one consolidation wallet alone has 18.4M in it.

I'm not sure how an international class action lawsuit would work.  I would guess they would have to file one in each jurisdiction.

my mistake, I wasnt counting the amounts held in wallets on the site and not up for sale.

In New Zealand, a group can bring litigation by way of representative action under the High Court Rules. High Court Rule 4.24 provides that one or more persons may sue on behalf of, or for the benefit of, all persons “with the same interest in the subject matter of a proceeding” either with the consent of the represented parties or with court approval. The courts have permitted plaintiffs to use this mechanism to commence class actions.

The New Zealand courts have shown themselves to be open to class actions, facilitating them as far as possible. There is a relatively low threshold for obtaining a representative order under High Court Rule 4.24, and the courts are prepared to determine common issues using this procedure, leaving individual issues such as causation, reliance and loss to be dealt with at a later stage.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
yes that is correct, legal action can be taken against them if they dont return or compensate you for any loss that occurred. This is why you see 1,000 and 5,000 coin blocks being moved on the blockchain (for those who posted about it). Its them moving all the coins to one wallet we can then withdraw from. Ive been in contact with them about possible legal action if the don't release the 9.8 million SIGT they have on the exchange. They wouldnt be the first exchange sued. There is a precedence set and anyone can sue whomever they want as long as they have standing. Keep this in mind as we move forward and if cryptopia doesnt release the coins I will be speaking with a law firm about a class action suit.

It's a lot more than 9.8M, just one consolidation wallet alone has 18.4M in it.

I'm not sure how an international class action lawsuit would work.  I would guess they would have to file one in each jurisdiction.
Jump to: