Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 147. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I have been using the signtum.qt windows wallet. Is this good to use, or do i need to transfer it to an exchange?
Activity: 80
Didn't recieve any mail from them either, you apparently need to contact the support to get the info.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
So is the problem in Cryptopia or was there something wrong with the Signatum blochchain, any info on that?
There is no issue with the wallet or the blockchain. their db is just similar to other crypto's db like Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. So It was cryptopia who fucked it up.

I did not receive any email from Cryptopia about that, and when I tried to get my SIGT out, the system blocked me.
I put a support ticket so They can do a manual transfer to my Yobit account.

Edit; Let's wait..

from cryptopia

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
So is the problem in Cryptopia or was there something wrong with the Signatum blochchain, any info on that?
There is no issue with the wallet or the blockchain. their db is just similar to other crypto's db like Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. So It was cryptopia who fucked it up.

I did not receive any email from Cryptopia about that, and when I tried to get my SIGT out, the system blocked me.
I put a support ticket so They can do a manual transfer to my Yobit account.

Edit; Let's wait..
Thanks pr0ximus, that is what I wanted to know, who is responsible for the issue.
Activity: 142
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
What a sad end of the coin  Cry RiP Signatum

It is a coin that in 2 months there are ~400pages in bitcointalk..... so not so dead!
Well, sometimes dumping is the only exit option, and dumping sooner than later may proove to be worthwhile, but not always.
It is a bit of a surprise that the diff is so high atm, probably because the mining is finishing soon and some people want to stack up on coins while they can expecting the price to rise when the switch to PoS happens. Anyway, this is only to show that SIGT is not dead even after the not so good situation at Cryptopia.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I'm thinking if I should mine SIGT till the end and switch to PoS, happening soon, or I should not bother.

Using another exchange is fine for trading, but don't want to end up in the same situation like with Cryptopia, but on a different exchange.

difficulty is too high for mining now
I'm thinking if I should mine SIGT till the end and switch to PoS, happening soon, or I should not bother.

Using another exchange is fine for trading, but don't want to end up in the same situation like with Cryptopia, but on a different exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

I guess nobody knows for sure. Blockchain is not affected, but how wallet works if it needs to handle hundreds of thousands private keys - is not known.
Activity: 83

I'll buy your sig in 1sat so you do not lose everything jejejje
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Great work cryptopia at destroying a whole currency. Well lesson learned I guess. Will withdraw my funds from cryptopia as soon as possible. Hopefully I'll never need to use this exchange again.

I'm withdrawing everything from cryptopia and never using them. I suggest everyone do the same.
Activity: 4
Hi everyone.
Can we send our SIGT to my ethereum wallet?
Thanks

I wish I can do that.  Grin
Activity: 118
Great work cryptopia at destroying a whole currency. Well lesson learned I guess. Will withdraw my funds from cryptopia as soon as possible. Hopefully I'll never need to use this exchange again.
Activity: 78
 Grin Grin Grin ;DVery much like, hope to develop better and better
Activity: 103
Hi everyone.
Can we send our SIGT to my ethereum wallet?
Thanks

How do you imagine that? Your ETH will be mixed and you got 1 SIGT = 1 ETH Smiley

Definitely you can't Smiley It's different network with different algo.
Jump to: