Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 148. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
How can I withdraw my SIGT from Cryptopia? My 2400 SIGTs are there.

I just got this from Cryptopia support.

Sender: fairlady 9/15/2017 7:26:17 PM

Hi xxx,

SIGT is currently in maintenance.
Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.
You will be able to deposit and withdrawal SIGT when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again. There is no ETA on when the SIGT wallet will be back online again. Some wallets can take longer to sync. You can keep an eye on the SIGT wallet here :

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SIGT

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

Did you just receive it? alli says 15/9 .... sigt will no longer operate in cryptopia

I received it on friday and you say that now on monday sigt is not supported in Cryptopia? I have not received any info about this. Not a single email.
http://prntscr.com/gmm7i6
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I sold my SIGT at a loss and withdrew in Bitcoin, so I'm over with Cryptopia and Signatum. Not very happy with Cryptopia and how they are handling the issue!

When did you sell your SIGT at cryptopia? Can we still able to trade on it now at cryptopia? My friend has a few hundred of SIGT at cryptopia and cannot withdraw.

Withdraws were fine 2 days ago, not sure now... the wallet was in maintanance mode, but now there is also a warning for delisting (wasn't there before).

Withdrawals haven't been allowed for a month so not sure what 2 days ago your talking about. No one had been able to withdraw sig for 1 month. You were able to sell and buy something else then withdraw but otherwise all our sigs are stuck until we get the ok to withdraw. The 30 day limit starts from when they fix the wallet and allow withdraws again.

The delisting was posted at 0138 hours today, its new. They are delisting they say because of so many wallet issues. I'm not so sure that's the entire truth.

Here is cryptopia answer from support about delisting

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Wait what.  So cryptopia is closing the SIGT market.  Please withdraw your SIGT.  Problem is, I cant sell my SIGT, I cant transfer my SIGT or send it anywhere.  Its.  Stuck.  There.  What the hell cryptopia
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Hi xxx,

Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.
You will be able to deposit and withdrawal SIGT when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again. There is no ETA on when the SIGT wallet will be back online again. Some wallets can take longer to sync. You can keep an eye on the SIGT wallet here :

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

Did you just receive it? alli says 15/9 .... sigt will no longer operate in cryptopia

I received it on friday and you say that now on monday sigt is not supported in Cryptopia? I have not received any info about this. Not a single email.
Activity: 4
Hi everyone.
Can we send our SIGT to my ethereum wallet?
Thanks
Activity: 83

Hi xxx,

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

Activity: 120

Hi xxx,

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

Activity: 182
you mix, real coins, which are tracked by the network, with coins which are only records inside Cryptopia.  Until you are not moving coins back to network, they may use any way to track their internal transactions.

Hm.... Okeeey! Thx!
Activity: 80
But are there any problems with SIGT actually, as they are delisting because of issues with the network, or at least that is what they say?

We are almost at the switch to PoS, so if there are problems with the network then the same could happen on other exchanges as wel?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hope I can get my coins before Cryptopia delist Sigt.
In the meanwhile, dev team can look at another exchanges like Livecoin or Coinexchange for futher listing there.
Since trading is halted, SIGT already delisted. But they promised to have 30 days once they allow withdrawal, to allow everyone to finish.
those movements are of a single wallet in one day, do not you seem strange Huh

Guess it depends on who's wallet it is

Guys, sometimes you could read a few last pages before you post (ask) something.

This address is probably craptopia wallet. They are consolidating to one wallet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hope I can get my coins before Cryptopia delist Sigt.
In the meanwhile, dev team can look at another exchanges like Livecoin or Coinexchange for futher listing there.
you mix, real coins, which are tracked by the network, with coins which are only records inside Cryptopia.  Until you are not moving coins back to network, they may use any way to track their internal transactions.
Signatum blockchain is hacked or only Cryptopia SIGT wallets ?!
Look at this: my Cryptopia SIGT wallet address is B5fRA6RZysG28Ji45SknL6oZzos86oKoEr
August 9, I sold all coins and the balance was zero =)
But today from my wallet was deduced ~9000 coins.
HOW?!

p.s. Transfer to http://explorer.signatum.io/address/B6wREFoeS9hAFvFTrPvdddkhvhDxBAz1v8

Your address at Cryptopia is wallet owned by Cryptopia, and they are moving all the funds from all the wallets to a single wallet. I guess when they end, they will allow to withdraw from this big wallet.

I undestand it! But how to transfer 9000 coins from ZERO balance address ?!
Activity: 160
Someone is dumping this thing hard...too bad all of the bag holders caught in cyptopia are getting screwed royally.

Look at this: my Cryptopia SIGT wallet address is B5fRA6RZysG28Ji45SknL6oZzos86oKoEr
HOW?!

p.s. Transfer to http://explorer.signatum.io/address/B6wREFoeS9hAFvFTrPvdddkhvhDxBAz1v8

Your address at Cryptopia is wallet owned by Cryptopia, and they are moving all the funds from all the wallets to a single wallet. I guess when they end, they will allow to withdraw from this big wallet.  What you've sold - coins from internal Cryptopia balance, not from real wallet

I sold my SIGT at a loss and withdrew in Bitcoin, so I'm over with Cryptopia and Signatum. Not very happy with Cryptopia and how they are handling the issue!

When did you sell your SIGT at cryptopia? Can we still able to trade on it now at cryptopia? My friend has a few hundred of SIGT at cryptopia and cannot withdraw.

Withdraws were fine 2 days ago, not sure now... the wallet was in maintanance mode, but now there is also a warning for delisting (wasn't there before).
Activity: 334

i think it's strange , does address owner is here ,? is this address biggest holder?
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

HOW?!

From your screen shot it looks like you added 1500 coins august 9

Yes! But I sold them on the same day )))
Jump to: