Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 146. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
ok so we have to wait for the 'wallet to sync'.
I bet that will never happen and we can say bye bye to our SIGT on Cryptopia.
They can't do that without facing legal actions.
Actually they are moving all coins to one wallet, everyone will be able to withdraw.

yes that is correct, legal action can be taken against them if they dont return or compensate you for any loss that occurred. This is why you see 1,000 and 5,000 coin blocks being moved on the blockchain (for those who posted about it). Its them moving all the coins to one wallet we can then withdraw from. Ive been in contact with them about possible legal action if the don't release the 9.8 million SIGT they have on the exchange. They wouldnt be the first exchange sued. There is a precedence set and anyone can sue whomever they want as long as they have standing. Keep this in mind as we move forward and if cryptopia doesnt release the coins I will be speaking with a law firm about a class action suit. I know its not a popular opinion but this is one reason why exchanges, at least, should be regulated and monitored, like stock exchanges. Im not saying the government or banks should take over crypto, but maybe it would be a good idea if the SEC or some other group could regulate and monitor these sites so we dont have to worry about fraud or exchanges closing and taking money out of our pockets.

https://news.bitcoin.com/class-action-lawsuit-exchange-kraken/

http://fortune.com/2017/08/02/bitcoin-cash-lawsuit/

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/jilted-trader-organizing-class-action-suit-poloniex/

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-exchange-sued-bitcoins-reversing-bitcoin-ether-trades/

https://www.coindesk.com/mizuho-bank-dealt-blow-latest-mt-gox-lawsuit-update/
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Sold all my 10k SIGT on cryptopia just one day before this just-another-failure of cryptopia (after seeing a price decline to one fifth ;-) ) to cover another (now successful) speculation.
Yes, I made big mistake, papa needs blowjob (see above), we are community, you can buy two graphic cards for sigt on marketplace, new algorithm, hodl, will go to the moon, POS is near, blah blah blah.
I believe, that there will be many different cryptocurrencies, and even the (intentionally and rightly) TEMPORAL ones, but nowhere I found any relevant or at least believable reason, why this SIGT should thrive in the hardest competition of (future) quality products plus ruthless scammers on the one hand, and banksters plus elected inflationists on the other hand.
Yes, many of you probably think, that you posted such reasons many times, but, please - if you want to -, do repeat them here again, and with utmost brevity - so we others can decide for ourselves, if you are naive and deluded or well informed and happy. And do not forget to consider, that "time is money" (no "there will be a great success somewhere in the future" please).
I would like to quit my blindness, so thank you very much in advance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Actually they are moving all coins to one wallet, everyone will be able to withdraw.

what about coins mined during the maintenance that aren't in the cpia account yet?
I guess they will be moved to the wallet too.
Activity: 23
I have been using the signtum.qt windows wallet. Is this good to use, or do i need to transfer it to an exchange?

Do you want to trade your coins or keep them for POS mining?
Planning on holding for POS. Hopefully the wallet I downloaded from Signtum is good.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

what about coins mined during the maintenance that aren't in the cpia account yet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Sender: fairlady     9/18/2017 6:17:30 PM

Hi xxx,

SIGT is currently in maintenance while the wallet is syncing. Once this is fully synced and up to date SIGT will come out of maintenance and you will be able to withdraw your SIGT. The wallet team is working to make that happen as soon as possible.
The 30 day withdrawal period will start from when we the SIGT wallet is back online and users are able to make withdrawals. Please withdrawal all your SIGT as soon as possible to avoid any losses. You can keep an eye on the SIGT on the coin info page here :

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SIGT

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

I think SIGT is just too much work for Cryptopia.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
A terrible trap of cryptopia, did not expect such a dirty trick from this exchange.
I hope that I can withdrawal my sign into a local wallet.
In general, it is necessary to stop storing any coins on this exchange
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
I love the panic from little kids. I bought a bunch at 700 sat. Keep going kids, papa needs some money (for hookers and blow)
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
As Cryptopia episode is coming to an end, price difference between exchanges should start leveling out now.
Activity: 80
Somebody is buying on YoBit and rising the price.
Activity: 44
WTF, anyone have info how to withdraw coins from cryptopia ...

Yeah : Wait for their email Smiley
Activity: 66
WTF, anyone have info how to withdraw coins from cryptopia ...
Activity: 208
rip dump coming  Cry
Activity: 71
this coin is *ucked up thanks to cryptopia
Activity: 434
Hi everyone, which exchange do you recommend to use for this coin now. Thanks
Activity: 137
Just another scamming scam shit*ing sh*t coin guys. Get over with. I got scammed also, my coins are stuck on exchange, but it is my mistake.
Activity: 80
Storing coins on an exchange long term is not a good idea as things like what happened with Cryptopia might happen.

So keep them in your local wallet if you are not going to trade them, especially now with the PoS coming soon.
Activity: 89
I have been using the signtum.qt windows wallet. Is this good to use, or do i need to transfer it to an exchange?

Do you want to trade your coins or keep them for POS mining?
Jump to: