Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 144. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Guys don't withdraw for the moment before testing with a little amount of coins
I've made the mistake of sending all the stash and now I have a wrong tx from topia.
I'll wait for them to reply my support ticket
I have made a same mistake, hopefully they will fix it.
me too
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I've made the mistake of sending all the stash and now I have a wrong tx from topia.
I have made a same mistake, hopefully they will fix it.
Activity: 210

what a shit coin

it is not even worth mining
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
I have question about PoS staking. What happens if you open more than 2 wallets on several PCs with same wallet.dat file?
Does it obstruct the PoS system and get no reward or does it work just fine? I'm thinking of running backup-wallet in case of unpredictable shutdown.

Thanks in advance!

not recommended brother, use dif wallets and just spread your coins to dif addresses within the wallet, or use reserve balance and advanced coin controls within the wallet, as if you just use the same wallet.dat file between dif computers your going to confuse your wallet big time.  orphan yourself and shit :/
its not hard to create new wallets or use advanced coin controls, worth learing for every miner imo
its works for normal sending/receiving of coins, but dont do it while staking

Thank you so much for your advice!
I do not know about reserve balance and advanced coin thing, so I'm gonna look for it afterwards. For now, I will make another wallet, and get ready for pure PoS phase.
What is the point of spreading coins within the wallet? Is it because, to average the time of PoS, due to large decrease of coinage after getting PoS reward with only single address?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Guys I was just able to withdraw all my SIGT from Cryptopia!  It looks like it's working now.  This is great news.

There should be several hundred in my SIGT wallet and it shows zero. Sad Now what?
Are you talking about your SIGT wallet on Cryptopia?  That's not good.  What happened exactly?  Were you one of the people who tried to withdraw it and it failed for some reason?  I had mine sitting on there for about two weeks.  I bought some using BTC and then it was just stuck on there.  Just now I took it out.  It went through and it's now all on my local wallet.

Yes, SIGT wallet on Cryptopia. I was never able to try and withdraw. Block explorer shows the coins are still associated with the address I used to deposit. Which I guess means that address was missed during the consolidation? i.e. they weren't transferred out and put in the "exchange wallet"? I know it's a Cryptopia SIGT address because the block explorer transactions match up exactly with my Cryptopia deposit history. Cryptopia's deposit history is just missing the last three deposits the block explorer shows.
Activity: 77
Yes, the wallet finally works. Get your sigt out of this shittopia sooner!
Activity: 161
You guys need to seriously chill out on the shit talking of Cryptopia. You're going to learn in life, as you grow up, that problems are resolved by professionalism. Not acting like a bunch of drunken frat boys.

Normally I would agree, but that window closed after they passed the 2 week window. Hundreds of coins come and go. How many take multiple weeks to repair a wallet when a strong network is present? Last I looked I had over a dozen network connections.

Cryptopia lost the courtesy of professionalism at the 1 month timeline.

If you went to your personal banking institution and asked to withdraw your account funds and they said no and refused to tell you why, then gave you a form letter response each time you inquired, how long would you remain professional? I'm betting your politeness would evaporate within 2 weeks. Look at any economy where fiat crashed and banks froze accounts and either refused withrawals or limited them, and you will find that people lose patience very quickly. As a career diesel technician I understand professionalism, however if I work on a diesel engine, tear it down and then refuse to give a customer an honest update and a realistic window of completion with itemized details of what is required. Not only would I expect to have an unhappy customer, I would expect them to be dragging my name through the mud, getting in my face, and after a month or so I'd expect Legal action against me. And trust me the engines I work on you cant go to Autozone to buy parts for. Now if I tell the customer exactly what the problem is, give them a detailed list of the necessary steps required to remedy the problem along with at least a loose timeframe for completion, then 99% of my customers will understand, respect my honestly, appreciate the transparency, speak highly of my professionalism, and I keep the customer.

Cryptopia has shown an absolute disregard for the service they promise and an absolute disrespect for the clientele that keeps them in business. With behavior such as what they have shown, I dont understand how they stay in business. I for one will take 100% of my future business elsewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

This may have something to do with The Signatum team taking legal action against Craptopia : https://twitter.com/SigtOfficial/status/909775971007557632

It is a far cry from throwing your toys around and threatening legal action on twitter - to actually taking legal action.

What broke ? The wallet. Who made and supplied the wallet ? The Signatum Team. How much did it cost Cryptopia to fix the faulty wallet ?
Might be recoverable from the developer in a counterclaim.
Activity: 38
Guys I was just able to withdraw all my SIGT from Cryptopia!  It looks like it's working now.  This is great news.

There should be several hundred in my SIGT wallet and it shows zero. Sad Now what?
Are you talking about your SIGT wallet on Cryptopia?  That's not good.  What happened exactly?  Were you one of the people who tried to withdraw it and it failed for some reason?  I had mine sitting on there for about two weeks.  I bought some using BTC and then it was just stuck on there.  Just now I took it out.  It went through and it's now all on my local wallet.
Activity: 138
Did someone here have any working node on testnet? i really need to do some things
Activity: 84

Guys I'm having trouble encrypting my SIGT wallet.  It says to input a passphrase but there is no input box for me to type in.  Is it due to my DPI scaling?  I have a 4k display.

i would say definitally your kickass 4k display doing it, as i just synced a fresh wallet on another PC today, and encryption box looked fine to me Cheesy
haha i think most QT wallets haven't faced 4k displays before so they aren't very setup for it Sad
Thats a bitch haha, tho im sure maybe you can downsize for a min to do it? or do it on another less kickass display pc then transfer the wallet.dat Smiley
LOL thanks.  It's definitely a kick ass display, it's a 75" 4k HDR TV.  I will try running it at 1080p.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Guys I'm having trouble encrypting my SIGT wallet.  It says to input a passphrase but there is no input box for me to type in.  Is it due to my DPI scaling?  I have a 4k display.

i would say definitally your kickass 4k display doing it, as i just synced a fresh wallet on another PC today, and encryption box looked fine to me Cheesy
haha i think most QT wallets haven't faced 4k displays before so they aren't very setup for it Sad
Thats a bitch haha, tho im sure maybe you can downsize for a min to do it? or do it on another less kickass display pc then transfer the wallet.dat Smiley
Activity: 44
Looks like the Signatum wallet is working again. Looks like all the angry toddlers that threw their toys out of their cot can start gathering their toys again.

This may have something to do with The Signatum team taking legal action against Craptopia : https://twitter.com/SigtOfficial/status/909775971007557632
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
I have question about PoS staking. What happens if you open more than 2 wallets on several PCs with same wallet.dat file?
Does it obstruct the PoS system and get no reward or does it work just fine? I'm thinking of running backup-wallet in case of unpredictable shutdown.

Thanks in advance!

not recommended brother, use dif wallets and just spread your coins to dif addresses within the wallet, or use reserve balance and advanced coin controls within the wallet, as if you just use the same wallet.dat file between dif computers your going to confuse your wallet big time.  orphan yourself and shit :/
its not hard to create new wallets or use advanced coin controls, worth learing for every miner imo
its works for normal sending/receiving of coins, but dont do it while staking
Activity: 308
Merit: 111

Thanks in advance!
Here comes the dumping now.  I can't wait to load up while people panic.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
Looks like the Signatum wallet is working again. Looks like all the angry toddlers that threw their toys out of their cot can start gathering their toys again.

Jump to: