Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 151. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
SIGT / BTC market is closing
SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

Can the wallet problem be solved?

We can't withdraw.
And we have to withdraw until tommorow.

Funny enough, cryptopia.

wake up Marcus Smiley  please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

Okay, thanks guys :-D
I have small screen and it's too early to read haha ;-)
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
SIGT  CRYPTOPIA  BAY BAY
Activity: 77
Merit: 22
Well if what Cryptopia guys are saying about sigt wallet is true it'll be last drop for me. So far we have a "marketplace" that looks as if it was drawn by a drunk amateur student and is totally not functional, buggy web wallet that works only occasionally and now this. All questions to devs are answered in standard "fuck off, it's beta" manner by doc. And nothing that's done for the coin by community members is getting any reward from doc and his team. More and more looks like some kind of a sigt's witnesses club.

can always tell when someone bought high and sold low  Kiss

yeah sounds like somebody made a bad deal Cheesy

i bought shitload of signa when it was ~.000005, good profit until now..but ill hold for long

LOL assumption is a mother of all fuck ups, ever heard that? Now I'm just watching the drama Smiley
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Now how many blocks? is it still easy to in mining?
in fact it easier to mine now than when SIGT was 2700-2800 sat.

Yes I think this time is very easy, 2700-2800 sat is still too cheap for coin that can be in mining.
Block 85,350 now. About 15,000 blocks til pure PoS, that is about 10.5 days.
You can check block stats, and how much you can earn with your hashrate here. Its not profitable as it was before the second halving.
  https://blockstats.pw/signatum/

Okay, thanks for the information. so now I just count the income. hopefully the price can be more expensive later.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Not tomorrow:

2017-10-19
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

We can't withdraw.

Funny enough, cryptopia.

wake up Marcus Smiley  please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

We can't withdraw.

Funny enough, cryptopia.

Seems like you can't read numbers properly. Announcement  says about Oct 19, not Sep
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

We can't withdraw.

Funny enough, cryptopia.

Check the dates one more time:)

we have a whole month to withdraw
Activity: 796
Merit: 505

We can't withdraw.

Funny enough, cryptopia.
Activity: 308
Merit: 111
Block 85,350 now. About 15,000 blocks til pure PoS, that is about 10.5 days.
You can check block stats, and how much you can earn with your hashrate here. Its not profitable as it was before the second halving.
  https://blockstats.pw/signatum/
in fact it easier to mine now than when SIGT was 2700-2800 sat.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250

Looks to me like none of you know what exactly is going on, and you are just assuming...Smiley
that's true, but on the other hand it is more that just assumption - it is little bit of analysis of from which wallets SIGT are moving. All wallets I saw  had only inbound transactions till about start of Sep - when Cryptopia put SIGT on maintenance. And now all of them are emptied. Below just an example

What is going on with my cryptopia SIGT wallet?
http://explorer.signatum.io/address/B8QCj6cyspRNgipAC3QudsyVRv5xqebJoq

Wallet status has been frozen for few weeks, also I have pending deposits. Any ideas what is happening?

I am not withdrawing anything...

Wallet is not yours. It belongs to Cryptopia. They can do whatever they want with it. Now they are consolidating it , before allowing to withdraw
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
What is going on with my cryptopia SIGT wallet?
http://explorer.signatum.io/address/B8QCj6cyspRNgipAC3QudsyVRv5xqebJoq

Wallet status has been frozen for few weeks, also I have pending deposits. Any ideas what is happening?

I am not withdrawing anything...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks to me like none of you know what exactly is going on, and you are just assuming...Smiley
looks like they are consolidating into single wallet. All withdrawals will go from it
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if this address dump coins to exchange ,what will happen ,sign will get zero

I more and more sure that these are all cryptopia wallets. Cryptopia need to consolidate all their funds, before allowing to withdraw.

Now they are processing wallets which had 5000-50000 on the balance

So they're consolidating millions of transactions & thousands of addresses into far fewer in order to make it possible for them to process withdraws? Maybe the POS code is what is making the SIGT wallets more difficult to work with?
Jump to: