Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 150. (Read 823858 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1926
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

That's why they are called craptopia...
When they have done shit tons of money with a coin (remember that sigt what in top 5 during more than a month, with a peak at 800 btc volume), then they don't care anymore about maintenance.
Craptopia is full of examples for "blablabla wallet issue that can't be solved"
Their statement about "enterprise level wallet" is just bullshit.
Also, remember what they did with siacoin.
Shitty exchange, that's all

Cryptopia always gets blamed when there are issues with a wallet. Different exchanges integrate their database with the wallet differently.
Cryptopia uses a different system from other exchanges. There hasn't been one wallet yet that has gone into maintenance that hasn't been re-established.  Users have always been paid out.  But the whingers never delete their posts accusing fraud.

This is exactly this type of behavior from customers that gets coins delisted. If you look up any exchange - they all delist coins for various reasons - especially when there are compatibility issues.

It is pointless comparing the Signatum wallet on Cryptopia to other exchanges. Cryptopia did 60% of the trading volume while Nova did 4%.

If a there are constant or serious wallet issues - keep in mind that a wallet is a coin developers creation (regardless of whether it is a clone) - then a coin gets delisted to protect the site stakeholders.

Cryptopias Delisting Policy:
Coins may face delisting for the following reasons:
1. Sufficient nodes are not maintained to keep the network synced and moving.
2. A coinswap.
3. Any network issues or bugs that could result in loss of user funds.
4. Statements made by a coin or coin community that could bring the reputation of Cryptopia into disrepute.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

- once they are confirmed, they are immediately moved to "exchange address"

Wouldn't they need to pay transaction fees in order to transfer each deposit into the "exchange address"? I thought that would be prohibitively expensive.

Block explorers for addresses I have on other exchanges don't seem to show coins being transferred out by the exchange to another address. They keep their full balance until I sell or trade. Maybe I'm just not looking at the right thing. Can anyone else verify this with their deposit addresses on other exchanges?

EDIT: Interestingly, my Cryptopia deposit address for SIGT shows the balance being ALL the coins I deposited. Even though I exchanged most of them. It's the opposite of what I am seeing for my addresses on other exchanges/coins where the block explorer balance is the same as what the exchange shows as my balance. (I only use one address for each exchange/coin). Weird.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
I want to buy signatum, what is the  best exchange to trade BTC to signatum?

yobit
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Yobit
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Why are they the only ones having any issue's with SIGT wallet Yobit is working fine my wallet on my PC is working fine pool wallet is working?HuhHuh?
Sound's like Cryptopia is going to stiff us on are coins? OR stake them

I can't say for sure but for about a week an half now since they Forced 2FA on us my account has been Screwed up logging in and making withdraws .Heard they where hacked but they say they weren't kind of think maybe they did get hacked who knows

When they have done shit tons of money with a coin (remember that sigt what in top 5 during more than a month, with a peak at 800 btc volume), then they don't care anymore about maintenance.

What they did with siacoin? I wasn't following sia until recently.
They announced a shitty "tech issue" for maintenance, never gave any details about this issue to sia devs.
Made the same statement about the problem is not on their side blah blah, when sia works perfectly on bittrex with a much bigger volume
Finally delist sia.
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
So it was cryptopias mistake ? Damn , I had a good feeling about them. Time to move all coins off them.
Activity: 167
one word CRAPTOPIA
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
DeepOnion ♡
And now crytopia asks 8 btc for listing   Angry

No one will go there ..
Activity: 89

Why are they the only ones having any issue's with SIGT wallet Yobit is working fine my wallet on my PC is working fine pool wallet is working?HuhHuh?

I can't say for sure but for about a week an half now since they Forced 2FA on us my account has been Screwed up logging in and making withdraws .Heard they where hacked but they say they weren't kind of think maybe they did get hacked who knows

What they did with siacoin? I wasn't following sia until recently.
How we will withdraw from cryptopia if the wallet is not working?

just wait...

If I wait too much my coins will be a gift to cryptopia exchange for their great service! hahaha

wait but not too much =D i think they will fix it in few days,maybe even today.

I like your optimism! Smiley

Activity: 185
Merit: 103
HOLY SHIT!

looking at the few wallet addresses posted here, looks like they did use SIGT wallet for internal transactions as well!

Of course it will not work, no other coin will work either... I am guessing they had the most number of transactions in SIGT.

What happens on a decent exchange?
Exchange gives you an address "deposit address" and go track it on coins explorer.
 - deposit coins to "deposit address"
 - the amount you deposit, own, sold and bought all are recorded in an internal DB, Most exchanges use redis for good reason, a few uses mysql, oracle and postgres
 - blockchain is never used after that point unless you request a withdrawal

What were they thinking when they used wallets to hold real coins... I have a feeling most of their currencies will fail to import if their transactions/deposit/withdrawal counts increase.

I couldn't agree more with this.
Activity: 98

just wait...

If I wait too much my coins will be a gift to cryptopia exchange for their great service! hahaha

wait but not too much =D i think they will fix it in few days,maybe even today.

just wait...

Activity: 98

just wait...
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
I would like to know that answer to?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
dodopool.com operator
HOLY SHIT!

looking at the few wallet addresses posted here, looks like they did use SIGT wallet for internal transactions as well!

Of course it will not work, no other coin will work either... I am guessing they had the most number of transactions in SIGT.

What happens on a decent exchange?
Exchange gives you an address "deposit address" and go track it on coins explorer.
 - deposit coins to "deposit address"
 - the amount you deposit, own, sold and bought all are recorded in an internal DB, Most exchanges use redis for good reason, a few uses mysql, oracle and postgres
 - blockchain is never used after that point unless you request a withdrawal

What were they thinking when they used wallets to hold real coins... I have a feeling most of their currencies will fail to import if their transactions/deposit/withdrawal counts increase.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Cryptopia
Unfortunately we are unable to process your withdrawal at this time.

Reason: SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

My Balances of SIGT on Cryptopia shows that I don't have any.  But all my Deposits of SIGT are Confirmed on Cryptopia .What the hell are they trying to pull on us .
Did they get hacked? This is what I got from Support for my missing SIGT deposits that are Confirmed to address  BNRsFHZzMtNktn6zxHHgu5n8MduzoxDRtU

Sender: MrFloppy
9/13/2017 4:28:51 AM

Hi Daveeoff,

SIGT is in maintenance while we rebuild our wallet. Deposits/Withdrawals/Address Creation are not possible at this time.

Any pending deposits that have confirmed on its network will be available in your account when the coin wallet is out of maintenance and online again.

You can always check the status of a coin wallet on the coin info page to see when it is is available again, before making a deposit or to be aware of any potential delays or issues with it.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delays and inconvenience.

Thanks

MrFloppy
Cryptopia Support

Jump to: