Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 152. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108
if this address dump coins to exchange ,what will happen ,sign will get zero

I more and more sure that these are all cryptopia wallets. Cryptopia need to consolidate all their funds, before allowing to withdraw.

Now they are processing wallets which had 5000-50000 on the balance
Activity: 185
Merit: 103
Here is my wallet at cryptopia http://explorer.signatum.io/address/B7brTgJLAJYZhodqcaphedtcbxC5gQLpdK . Let's see if they withdraw to this huge walllet

I've checked couple of other addresses where money where moved from. Looks like typical mining wallet - a lot of incoming transactions for 100+- , and then starting morning series of withdrawals till 0 - so idea of consolidating at cryptopia looks ok for now.

They also started with 100000 per transaction, and now down to 10000 - seems like they are moving to smaller wallets.

I suspect everyone is now watching your wallet intensely!  Cheesy

https://mycryptostats.com - A crypto currency dashboard
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
From https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC page just now:
SIGT / BTC market is closing

SIGT is being delisted due to ongoing wallet issues that remain unresolved, please withdraw all your SIGT before 2017-10-19

What? what does it mean ? I can't wethdraw or sell it- so w*f?

Interesting timing for that announcement....just when SIGT going up. Regardless, it doesn't sound good at all that Cryptopia is delisting. It seems to me the odds of Bittrex or Poloniex picking it up are remote now. Why would they risk having to deal with all those "wallet problems"?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Received 14.75 million sigt in 50 mins. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Top 1 balance...

WTF...
14 million Huh   hacked?)
i dont know whats going on...
15.35 million sigt now...

if this address dump coins to exchange ,what will happen ,sign will get zero
Here is my wallet at cryptopia http://explorer.signatum.io/address/B7brTgJLAJYZhodqcaphedtcbxC5gQLpdK . Let's see if they withdraw to this huge walllet

I've checked couple of other addresses where money where moved from. Looks like typical mining wallet - a lot of incoming transactions for 100+- , and then starting morning series of withdrawals till 0 - so idea of consolidating at cryptopia looks ok for now.

They also started with 100000 per transaction, and now down to 10000 - seems like they are moving to smaller wallets.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
maybe it is cryptopia consolidates to a single wallet, before allowing to withdraw?

I hope so! >.<'
maybe it is cryptopia consolidates to a single wallet, before allowing to withdraw?
Activity: 21

Top 1 balance...

WTF...
i dont know whats going on...
15.35 million sigt now...
Activity: 297
Merit: 101

OMG, where did coins from , big holder? or some markets of address .
Activity: 12
devs have to say
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Top 1 balance...

WTF...

Top 1 balance...

WTF...
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
We are at block 85224
POS at block 98500
2minute block time

98500 - 85224 = 13276 Block / 2 Minute = 6,638 Minutes ~ 110 Hour = 4.6 Days

Therefore we can expect that the POS is coming in 5 more days?

Are you have some missing.
Not( 98500 - 85224 = 13276 Block / 2 Minute = 6,638 Minutes). It is 98500 - 85224 = 13276 Block * 2 Minute = 26552 minutes.
Similar 26552/1440 = 18 days
Activity: 12
Activity: 52
From my cryptopia ticket:

"Once the SIGT wallet is out of maintenance you will be able to withdraw your coins. The wallet team is working to make that happen as soon as possible. The 30 day withdrawal period will start from when we the SIGT wallet is back online and users are able to make withdrawals."

Thanks! That calms my nerves (a bit)  Shocked Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The price has recently increased, in a few days a profit of 3x, but I'm holding for undetermined time, I feel good vibes here
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I don't understand this situation.
Will we able withdraw SIGT before the delist?

Yes. see the reply from Cryptopia above.
Activity: 16
They said to withdraw the sigt but they dont allow withdrawal and dont allow to trade. what should to do now?
webwallet is offline   ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT  Huh
Jump to: