Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 156. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Glad to see, the coin on the rise. Let's see how it goes from here.

Is there any comment by the devs regarding the following quote? If so, this issue has to be resolved as soon as possible.

Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!

The following quote is from (un)official cryptopia thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21913121

@dodopool - We've been working with the SIGT team to deal with these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia. The SIGT wallet wasn't designed to work on an enterprise level and so it has major problems no matter what kind of hardware we put on it. You're right that your wallet with a few addresses and a handful of transactions will sync in a manner of hours. But if you have tens of thousands addresses with over a million inputs and you're wallet was involved in up to 50 transactions per block since it was listed... then it's a slightly different story. Since 2 of the 3 wallets that were importing our keys have corrupted their leveldbs, we're assuming plan A isn't going to work. Plan B is to gonna be to import the keys a few hundred at a time so we can consolidate the inputs back into our hot wallet so that users can withdraw and we can delist.

did you try asking yobit how they solved this? or novaexchange?

these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia

I am fairly certain when it works on other exchanges and not cryptopia, it is a problem with your excange

So SIGT wallet not designed to work on enterprise level? WTF? Isn't it based off the same source code just about all other wallets are created with? How is it every other wallet works, for the most part, on exhanges but SIGT can't scale? This makes no sense. You created a wallet but had no idea it would be used in exchanges with more than a handful of addresses? I don't get what the devs were designing the wallet or this coin for if they didn't expect it to be used on exchanges or scale in any manner. I think that's a crap excuse and there's more going on then anyone involved will let on.

I think it was intended at the beginning that Signatum was not designed for active trading on exchanges. Otherwise they would have put effort on a strong wallet architecture and would have put a  POW period/limit much much longer.

So now you just wait and hope this get smoothly fixed and propagated, or else SIGT will go to the ground Sad

Don't worry. On the official site it says: "Signatum is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces." - and that's the tech behind SIGT, as I was answered here - "designed to be easily integrated". So it should be integrated easily. Not more than 2 weeks I guess, or a month maybe. Actually, the windows QT wallet is the same as most of other wallets I've seen so far - same interface, same RTC, etc, etc - they're all copycats.

And based on the level of questions people ask and answers in this thread - I see that there are 30% of bots, shouting "buy SIGT it's the future of donald trump would bought!", then 30% of Witnesses Of The SIGT sect who should "it's the future tech! can't you read? it says - easily integrated, yupi! no other coin has that!". 30% of investors who bought in and don't know how to exchange to BTC to withdraw their money from (not worth to mention) craptopia. And 5-10% of real users, who are sometimes questioning themselves - "what the hell am I doing in this circus?..."

So I'm not worrying anymore. It's a perfectly normal example of discussion here, as I understood.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
hey everyone im back with another question, i have my amd build up an running with each card (rx580) hashing out about 21 mh/s without pushing them too hard.
i have a nvidia build as well and was wondering what some of you are getting with your gtx1060s running ccminer 2.2
thanks again! last i checked when i ran it: 11 mh/s and it didnt seem worth it on 1060s
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I think there is much more story behind this Cryptopia-SIGT case than we know about
Activity: 44

Is there any comment by the devs regarding the following quote? If so, this issue has to be resolved as soon as possible.

Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!

@dodopool - We've been working with the SIGT team to deal with these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia. The SIGT wallet wasn't designed to work on an enterprise level and so it has major problems no matter what kind of hardware we put on it. You're right that your wallet with a few addresses and a handful of transactions will sync in a manner of hours. But if you have tens of thousands addresses with over a million inputs and you're wallet was involved in up to 50 transactions per block since it was listed... then it's a slightly different story. Since 2 of the 3 wallets that were importing our keys have corrupted their leveldbs, we're assuming plan A isn't going to work. Plan B is to gonna be to import the keys a few hundred at a time so we can consolidate the inputs back into our hot wallet so that users can withdraw and we can delist.

I am fairly certain when it works on other exchanges and not cryptopia, it is a problem with your excange

So SIGT wallet not designed to work on enterprise level? WTF? Isn't it based off the same source code just about all other wallets are created with? How is it every other wallet works, for the most part, on exhanges but SIGT can't scale? This makes no sense. You created a wallet but had no idea it would be used in exchanges with more than a handful of addresses? I don't get what the devs were designing the wallet or this coin for if they didn't expect it to be used on exchanges or scale in any manner. I think that's a crap excuse and there's more going on then anyone involved will let on.

I think it was intended at the beginning that Signatum was not designed for active trading on exchanges. Otherwise they would have put effort on a strong wallet architecture and would have put a  POW period/limit much much longer.

So now you just wait and hope this get smoothly fixed and propagated, or else SIGT will go to the ground Sad
Activity: 142
Signatum is very popular today Smiley bad news for miners. my profit decreased in twice
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
But wouldn't the SIGT you just bought need to be deposited into your wallet? Or the SIGT you just sold be withdrawn from it and put in someone else's?

No fi that was true you wouldn't be able to sell them right after you buy. You'd have to wait for the confirmations in your wallet before the exchange would let you sell again

IDK the details. But exchanges can't work the way you're describing

Why would they need to wait for confirmations for transactions between the wallets they control? They can choose whatever number of confirmations they like before they credit or debit you. They know there won't be any problems with the blockchain accepting the transactions. But you're right in that there's more going on that maybe someone else can explain.

As far as I know an exchange uses their own internal ledger to know who owns what and the exchange "owes" you those coins.
I know that ETH for example is a smart contract wallet that is generated. When it arrives it is transfered to the exchanges main ETH wallet that holds all the coins for all users. The unique wallet ID generated is just so they know who sent the coins so they can maintain their own ledger. After that the coins are collected into a single wallet.
When you withdraw funds it is taken from this main account.

https://mycryptostats.com

That makes sense. But what, exactly, needs to be rebuilt and resynced if the unique wallet ID's are just transitory addresses & there's an internal ledger for a single "communal" wallet? Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

EDIT: I guess they're rebuilding and resyncing their "communal" wallet (and all the addresses) while maintaining the ledger of internal transactions. It's not about users' wallets at all. Took me a while to wrap my head around it. Smiley
Yeah. This understanding seems logical to me as well. As long as the total amount of SIGN coins in their exchange is not changing (as deposit / withdrawals are disabled), they can move it around in their internal ledger as part of exchanges between users even if its not registered in the blockchain.
Activity: 275

With more exchanges coming into play now, we will know soon enough if its the wallet transaction scaling issue or something Cryptopia did wrong.
FUDers has gone silent  Grin
Activity: 4
Will be buying any and all dips until 0.00004  Grin
Activity: 46
jootn2kx.  we need youre help with FUD to lower sigt  Grin
yep ... for those like me that mine and buy sigt its better to stay low. 1 more week ar least
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
no news from cryptopia. The rise in price has a lot to do with POS coming on soon. People trying to load up prior to the end of POW since no more coins will be produced.
come on ..... not yet!!!! need to buy more low
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
I wonder if now is the time to sell SIGT - or buy
I wonder the same
Activity: 676
Glad I bought a lot when it was down Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I wonder if now is the time to sell SIGT - or buy
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

Activity: 434
buying more before moon and bittrex  Shocked

When can we expect SIGT on Bittrex?

i think it's decide by big holder of Signatum ,want to buy small to hold,wait moon and bittrex
buying more before moon and bittrex  Shocked

When can we expect SIGT on Bittrex?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I never sold anything because there wasn't enough volume

But bitzure did let me withdraw no problem

I suspect they're having wallet issues same as cryptopia

doesn't disprove it's a scam. . . but i doubt it

As you wish, I just want to warn you, guys.
I lost only 400 SIGT. I'll survive somehow Cheesy

More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.280
Jump to: