Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 159. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Signatum on cryptopia pumping up. Will keep going. Very limited supply. No withdraws/deposits.

Weak hands shaken out. Moon time.

weak hands. . .

Says the bag holder.

lol

Some people

No. I actually made 5 figures on this coin. Nice try though! You will soon realize sigt was being bought all the way down for a reason.

"made 5 figures"

and lost a  lot more watching it fall form 4k to 700 sats

Are you retarded?

You're a bag holder

There is a reason they call it opportunity COST even if it rises 100x over the coming year.

Not everyone is as inexperienced as yourself to hold through peaks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Signatum on cryptopia pumping up. Will keep going. Very limited supply. No withdraws/deposits.

weak hands. . .

Says the bag holder.

lol

Some people

No. I actually made 5 figures on this coin. Nice try though! You will soon realize sigt was being bought all the way down for a reason.

"made 5 figures"

and lost a  lot more watching it fall form 4k to 700 sats

Are you retarded?

You're a bag holder

There is a reason they call it opportunity COST even if it rises 100x over the coming year.
Activity: 314
Glad to see SIGT price moving again. For all those who have been complaining about SIGT and see no future in this coin, once you gain some profit, you can sell all your coins and leave the thread.
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
IF what they say is true, and IF the wallet is crumbling under heavy transaction load, that means no serious exchange will add the coin
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!

The following quote is from (un)official cryptopia thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21913121

@dodopool - We've been working with the SIGT team to deal with these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia. The SIGT wallet wasn't designed to work on an enterprise level and so it has major problems no matter what kind of hardware we put on it. You're right that your wallet with a few addresses and a handful of transactions will sync in a manner of hours. But if you have tens of thousands addresses with over a million inputs and you're wallet was involved in up to 50 transactions per block since it was listed... then it's a slightly different story. Since 2 of the 3 wallets that were importing our keys have corrupted their leveldbs, we're assuming plan A isn't going to work. Plan B is to gonna be to import the keys a few hundred at a time so we can consolidate the inputs back into our hot wallet so that users can withdraw and we can delist.

did you try asking yobit how they solved this? or novaexchange?

these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia

I am fairly certain when it works on other exchanges and not cryptopia, it is a problem with your excange
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sold 20k @ 3500, then bought 5000 @ 1200. Now waiting with 20k SIGTs.
Activity: 378
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
Let the pump begin. Cheesy
Activity: 254
Merit: 109
Web wallet down? Every time I go to check it out, it seems to be down.

Are we down to 2 weeks of mining left? Looks like I'm going to have to find a new coin here soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I mined like 900 coins couple weeks ago. Hopefully when pos kicks in 900 is a good holding to stake.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Calm down. Cryptopia will rise soon.
Activity: 205
Just install local wallet and forget about it.

That works if you can get your coins out of the exchange, but currently it is not possible.
I want to trade them as well, not just store them on an exchange.
But... Cryptopia is not only exchange with SIGT now. You can trade your SIGTs for BTC then move them to another exhange, trade BTC for SIGTs, then move them to local wallet. 15 minutes and even with profit, possibly.

no profit, you lost no matter what exchange you go to. You have to factor in moving BTC from cryptopia which they charge $10 USD to do. .001 BTC. so, just by withdrawing BTC you lose $10. Then the prices at the other exchanges arent making up for any loss from BTC.
Well, but I almost done this! Lost only 2 SIGTs. Nothing impossible here.
Just convert to Digibyte instead of Bitcoins , Its one of the best means to transfer curriencies between exchanges , withdrwal fee is only 0.01 -0.1 dgb , and 1 dgb is around 0.02$ and transactions are super fast
Activity: 392
Big pump going on right now.  This coin hasnt had a pump in some time so this could be good news.  I hope its because people realize mining is coming to an end.

I think i am the most unlucky people in the world , when i sell 3750 sig on Yobit someone immediately came after me and put a buy order 2x from my sell price Sad
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Big pump going on right now.  This coin hasnt had a pump in some time so this could be good news.  I hope its because people realize mining is coming to an end.
Activity: 109

weak hands. . .

Says the bag holder.

lol

Some people

Activity: 168

weak hands. . .

Says the bag holder.

lol

Some people
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think Signatum losts its chance when they can't get into Bittrex when it is popup on price first. From now on i can't see signatum rising too much , it will stay always as an underdog.

keep claim, Bittrex  list new coins slowly recently ,but i trust Bittrex will list Signatum  soon .Signatum  is a good project i have seen
Activity: 392
I think Signatum losts its chance when they can't get into Bittrex when it is popup on price first. From now on i can't see signatum rising too much , it will stay always as an underdog.
Activity: 109

Activity: 266
I am not seeing any problems with NovaExchange as far as signatum is concerned. Can somebody tell me if it is still worth investing this coin or is it a kind of invest then hold coin that one can get a hugepayout after a year or two.

get some and hold, Q3 and Q4 next year could bring high price to this coin

why Q3 and Q4 of next year?
Jump to: