Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 157. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
It was just a pump&dump bot on Yobit, don't get all excited and shit Cheesy
At least it's not 700 sat anymore... but for how long?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone know the reason for the massiv Price increase past hours?
Massive it will be when price hits $0.5 to $1. Now it was just a minipump before PoS. A harbinger of future greatness.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The problem is that the price in cryptopia doesn't follow the price in Yobit and novaexchange...
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
buying more before moon and bittrex  Shocked

Its the awakening now o.o
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
buying more before moon and bittrex  Shocked
Activity: 1
Cryptopia SGT>BTC BTC>DOGE ----> Yobit DOGE>BTC BTC>SGT
Activity: 16
Can it be transferred SGT Cryptopia>Yobit?
Now that is impossible

i think Cryptopia and Yobit are too small ,i didn't want to trading there , hold my sign in my wallet ,watting for bitrrex or polo

right ,pretty agreed ,i buy some sign when price crash a few days ago ,now all in my wallet .hope the price will recover soon.
Thanks. Smiley
Can it be transferred SGT>BTC Cryptopia>BTC Yobit>SGT?
I guess I'll lose. Huh
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
bittrex would be nice!
Activity: 434
Now that is impossible

i think Cryptopia and Yobit are too small ,i didn't want to trading there , hold my sign in my wallet ,watting for bitrrex or polo

right ,pretty agreed ,i buy some sign when price crash a few days ago ,now all in my wallet .hope the price will recover soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now that is impossible

Activity: 23
Now that is impossible
Activity: 16
Activity: 346
I believe it would be in Cryptopia's interest to make accounts or wallets holding SIGT, stakable to retain their clients, since Yobit are on the scene and probably more soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Anyone know the reason for the massiv Price increase past hours?

Massive increase?
U didnt see nothing yet.

Winter is coming.... POS time
Activity: 89
What happened to Yobit? Blockfolio shows 3501sat a few hours ago! And this change didn't reflect in cryptopia....
Activity: 314
Well if what Cryptopia guys are saying about sigt wallet is true it'll be last drop for me. So far we have a "marketplace" that looks as if it was drawn by a drunk amateur student and is totally not functional, buggy web wallet that works only occasionally and now this. All questions to devs are answered in standard "fuck off, it's beta" manner by doc. And nothing that's done for the coin by community members is getting any reward from doc and his team. More and more looks like some kind of a sigt's witnesses club.

I've been logging regularly in the SIGT Telegram and Discord channel. I saw Doc answering questions when asked nicely. He answers furiously to obvious assholes and fudders. Yes, the web wallet is beta, as they clearly stated when it was test launched. You expect it to be bug free? Duh? If you are a community member and you volunteered for a task, why would you expect a reward? Unless you don't know the meaning of a volunteer.

You're just wasting your time. Just sell your coins and get out. It's obvious you don't believe in the devs, SIGT community and the coin's potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Glad to see, the coin on the rise. Let's see how it goes from here.

Is there any comment by the devs regarding the following quote? If so, this issue has to be resolved as soon as possible.

Can we get a answer from the DEV's on WTF is going on with Cryptopia, this is total horse shit. This it hold coins captive what gives them the right to hold our coins!

The following quote is from (un)official cryptopia thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21913121

@dodopool - We've been working with the SIGT team to deal with these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia. The SIGT wallet wasn't designed to work on an enterprise level and so it has major problems no matter what kind of hardware we put on it. You're right that your wallet with a few addresses and a handful of transactions will sync in a manner of hours. But if you have tens of thousands addresses with over a million inputs and you're wallet was involved in up to 50 transactions per block since it was listed... then it's a slightly different story. Since 2 of the 3 wallets that were importing our keys have corrupted their leveldbs, we're assuming plan A isn't going to work. Plan B is to gonna be to import the keys a few hundred at a time so we can consolidate the inputs back into our hot wallet so that users can withdraw and we can delist.

did you try asking yobit how they solved this? or novaexchange?

these problems which are with SIGT and not with Cryptopia

I am fairly certain when it works on other exchanges and not cryptopia, it is a problem with your excange
Activity: 98
where are our market "experts"
Activity: 356
It's nice to see the SIGT price rise again.For all the people who have been complaining about SIGT and not seeing the future of the coin, once you have made some profit, you can sell all the COINS but i will trust sign ,and will hold a long term.
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Well if what Cryptopia guys are saying about sigt wallet is true it'll be last drop for me. So far we have a "marketplace" that looks as if it was drawn by a drunk amateur student and is totally not functional, buggy web wallet that works only occasionally and now this. All questions to devs are answered in standard "fuck off, it's beta" manner by doc. And nothing that's done for the coin by community members is getting any reward from doc and his team. More and more looks like some kind of a sigt's witnesses club.

can always tell when someone bought high and sold low  Kiss
Jump to: