Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 160. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am not seeing any problems with NovaExchange as far as signatum is concerned. Can somebody tell me if it is still worth investing this coin or is it a kind of invest then hold coin that one can get a hugepayout after a year or two.

get some and hold, Q3 and Q4 next year could bring high price to this coin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I am not seeing any problems with NovaExchange as far as signatum is concerned. Can somebody tell me if it is still worth investing this coin or is it a kind of invest then hold coin that one can get a hugepayout after a year or two.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just install local wallet and forget about it.

That works if you can get your coins out of the exchange, but currently it is not possible.
I want to trade them as well, not just store them on an exchange.
But... Cryptopia is not only exchange with SIGT now. You can trade your SIGTs for BTC then move them to another exhange, trade BTC for SIGTs, then move them to local wallet. 15 minutes and even with profit, possibly.

no profit, you lost no matter what exchange you go to. You have to factor in moving BTC from cryptopia which they charge $10 USD to do. .001 BTC. so, just by withdrawing BTC you lose $10. Then the prices at the other exchanges arent making up for any loss from BTC. If I exchange for Doge or LTC its the same thing. lose out on amount you can then purchase. and as far as NOVAEXCHANGE, no one has been able to activate a new account for the last 3 weeks. Their account registration is in maintenance since then... These exchanges are really starting to piss me off and they should be pissing everyone off. More are going to end up with customers who lose real money and end up with lawsuits against them. There are 4 as we speak against exchanges right now, poloniex, kraken and 2 others being sued for the eth disaster.

hm here is my special offer to you i sell you .001 BTC for only 6$ up to 200x pm i've you are interested  Grin
Evil, evil men...

no not Evil  Embarrassed i only don't understand that he expects with the btc price in the near future  Grin Grin my fault sry
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

That works if you can get your coins out of the exchange, but currently it is not possible.
But... Cryptopia is not only exchange with SIGT now. You can trade your SIGTs for BTC then move them to another exhange, trade BTC for SIGTs, then move them to local wallet. 15 minutes and even with profit, possibly.

no profit, you lost no matter what exchange you go to. You have to factor in moving BTC from cryptopia which they charge $10 USD to do. .001 BTC. so, just by withdrawing BTC you lose $10. Then the prices at the other exchanges arent making up for any loss from BTC. If I exchange for Doge or LTC its the same thing. lose out on amount you can then purchase. and as far as NOVAEXCHANGE, no one has been able to activate a new account for the last 3 weeks. Their account registration is in maintenance since then... These exchanges are really starting to piss me off and they should be pissing everyone off. More are going to end up with customers who lose real money and end up with lawsuits against them. There are 4 as we speak against exchanges right now, poloniex, kraken and 2 others being sued for the eth disaster.

hm here is my special offer to you i sell you .001 BTC for only 6$ up to 200x pm i've you are interested  Grin
Evil, evil men...
Activity: 72

Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator

This is better than nothing but is it really relevant gurumeditation?
dodopool.com operator
Guys, what is going on with Cryptopia? It has been ages since SIGT is in Mainatanance mode there and nothing is happening...

I got tired of waiting for them to fix the problem and dumped my SIGT coins there, moving to YoBit for the moment, though I really hate that stupid exchange.

yobit is so f'ing slow. too much going on main screen. Sent another, nastier email to cryptopia about starting a class action suit against them.. waiting for a response.  Tongue

how do you start a CAS against a company in NZ?  Embarrassed
But 100% percent my last ever trade in this shit exchange, I got lots of signatum stuck there(not mined, bought), I have no intention of selling. I even stopped mining HUSH because it is only available on cryptopia

To stop mining hush because its only in cryptopia is not a good idea..

Btw do you think the cryptopia wallet will be fixed? because i dont want to move my sigt to yobit
='/

you don't want to know how much SIGT I got stuck in cryptopia Smiley
And I got "some" (cough) HUSH in my local wallet, and I meant when I said I'd never use cryptopia, so unless hush goes to some other exchange, it will be a stale/unknown coin for me.
Activity: 266
Guys, what is going on with Cryptopia? It has been ages since SIGT is in Mainatanance mode there and nothing is happening...

I got tired of waiting for them to fix the problem and dumped my SIGT coins there, moving to YoBit for the moment, though I really hate that stupid exchange.

yobit is so f'ing slow. too much going on main screen. Sent another, nastier email to cryptopia about starting a class action suit against them.. waiting for a response.  Tongue

how do you start a CAS against a company in NZ?  Embarrassed
But 100% percent my last ever trade in this shit exchange, I got lots of signatum stuck there(not mined, bought), I have no intention of selling. I even stopped mining HUSH because it is only available on cryptopia

To stop mining hush because its only in cryptopia is not a good idea..

Btw do you think the cryptopia wallet will be fixed? because i dont want to move my sigt to yobit
='/
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

how do you start a CAS against a company in NZ?  Embarrassed
http://www.theorb.org.nz/
dodopool.com operator

how do you start a CAS against a company in NZ?  Embarrassed
Activity: 168
I never sold anything because there wasn't enough volume

But bitzure did let me withdraw no problem

I suspect they're having wallet issues same as cryptopia

doesn't disprove it's a scam. . . but i doubt it
Activity: 28

no profit, you lost no matter what exchange you go to. You have to factor in moving BTC from cryptopia which they charge $10 USD to do. .001 BTC. so, just by withdrawing BTC you lose $10. Then the prices at the other exchanges arent making up for any loss from BTC.
Well, but I almost done this! Lost only 2 SIGTs. Nothing impossible here.
Activity: 80
Why is still bitzure.com exchange listed in first post (OP)?
It's definitely SCAM. Avoid it.
Activity: 172
Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net
Hello,

We opened a new yiimp mining pool at unimining.net with Signatum, we already mined a few blocks. :-)

Let's mine with us in order to decentralize and sustain the network. Mining fee is 0% until 1/12 then 0.5-1%.

PS: Thanks to Signatum, we were able to convert an Ethereum miner to Signatum mining!
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
No limit for staking, wallet must be online and unlocked.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
Hi to everyone,

I was thinking that; wouldn't it be good if we have activate "segwit" at our coin? It may help at least add some functionalities for future and a little more value by increasing popularity.

Activity: 65
How many coins are needed to stake? and does the wallet have to be on for it to stake?
Activity: 266

[/quote]

The shift from POW to POW/POS to POS will indeed be interesting. I wonder, what will happen then.

How many SIGTs would one need in order to have a masternode?

Are there any plans for masternodes? Or is this just speculation?

[/quote]

who talked about masternodes and where??
Hi

We only have 12 days left to mine Signatum Embarrassed
What will you guys mine after Signatum?

The shift from POW to POW/POS to POS will indeed be interesting. I wonder, what will happen then.

How many SIGTs would one need in order to have a masternode?

Are there any plans for masternodes? Or is this just speculation?

Jump to: