Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 161. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Stay away from Bitzure, on Magnatum ANN thread they already checked out rumors and confirmed it's a SCAM
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
Yes, good price is on the bitzure exchange, 75sat! But this is probably SCAM since they don't make any withdrawals to the customers since few days. And DEV of this exchange disappear
Activity: 28
Just install local wallet and forget about it.

That works if you can get your coins out of the exchange, but currently it is not possible.
I want to trade them as well, not just store them on an exchange.
But... Cryptopia is not only exchange with SIGT now. You can trade your SIGTs for BTC then move them to another exhange, trade BTC for SIGTs, then move them to local wallet. 15 minutes and even with profit, possibly.
Activity: 80

That works if you can get your coins out of the exchange, but currently it is not possible.
I want to trade them as well, not just store them on an exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
09/16/2017 - The import failed. They still working on it.
Well, bb SIGT on cryptopia.

What key do they mean? Is it the private key that is not working?

well they better release the 4,500 SIGS I have on there

If it is the Private KEY  then you might have lost all SIGT. Im not really sure what they meant by KEY
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

well they better release the 4,500 SIGS I have on there
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Guys, what is going on with Cryptopia? It has been ages since SIGT is in Mainatanance mode there and nothing is happening...

I got tired of waiting for them to fix the problem and dumped my SIGT coins there, moving to YoBit for the moment, though I really hate that stupid exchange.

yobit is so f'ing slow. too much going on main screen. Sent another, nastier email to cryptopia about starting a class action suit against them.. waiting for a response.  Tongue
Activity: 80
Guys, what is going on with Cryptopia? It has been ages since SIGT is in Mainatanance mode there and nothing is happening...

I got tired of waiting for them to fix the problem and dumped my SIGT coins there, moving to YoBit for the moment, though I really hate that stupid exchange.
Keep calm, END of POW is coming, so no more inflation of coins...

i keep watching Signatum project from  the start ,everything is ok now ,web wallet and market look great!  keep up the good work dev ,i always support you !

The Price is not OK. If the Buy wall @ 600 collapse then everyone might panic sell

The price was steady @ 1000 sat for several weeks. It might be as low as 500 in the next 1 or 2 days. Only 1 BTC worth of SIGT is needed

bro, saddly ,i think price decide by market , you can see btc,eth dump recently ,not only Signatum ,i pretty sure dev's hard work will keep it up later

NEO ETH BTC and others are GREEN

SIGT is still bloody RED
Activity: 490
i keep watching Signatum project from  the start ,everything is ok now ,web wallet and market look great!  keep up the good work dev ,i always support you !

The Price is not OK. If the Buy wall @ 600 collapse then everyone might panic sell

The price was steady @ 1000 sat for several weeks. It might be as low as 500 in the next 1 or 2 days. Only 1 BTC worth of SIGT is needed

bro, saddly ,i think price decide by market , you can see btc,eth dump recently ,not only Signatum ,i pretty sure dev's hard work will keep it up later
Timetable for cheap SIGT is closing every day.

It will hit bottom and after that going to old levels from 7th of Aug.
i keep watching Signatum project from  the start ,everything is ok now ,web wallet and market look great!  keep up the good work dev ,i always support you !

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i keep watching Signatum project from  the start ,everything is ok now ,web wallet and market look great!  keep up the good work dev ,i always support you !

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 62
Hi

We only have 12 days left to mine Signatum Embarrassed
What will you guys mine after Signatum?

Activity: 4
Noob here. Is it worth mining this on a GTX970?
Activity: 36
I maybe could even BET that Cryptopia won't release its wallets before PoS begins, exactly like I initially told.

Also mining didn't turn any profitable. At the beginning of September WhatToMine-church was telling SIGT to be $20/day per my 1080+4x1080TIs rig. Mined for a week (7 days straight) at 230mh/s - got 2000 SIGT, worth $50 (but should got $150 if it was really $20/day). And now it also fell almost twice. Not worth mining at all. I assume WhatToMine is also getting paid to promote SIGT on the first place, tweaking a couple of numbers. Like Craptopia is being paid by someone for holding the deposits until PoS.

Btw, last deposit was 30/08/2017 10:09:00 PM.

If they claim about 3 tx/sec - they should have a very crappy internet on the island...

For SIGT I found their calculator pretty accurate to be honest and it is profitable for me at least. I'm running 7 x 1080ti's and at about 1.75kw/h (£0.114 k/w or $0.15 k/w) total with about 380mh/s, I'm still making a profit. I could make a bit more mining ZEN or ZEC but making the most of these last 16 or so days mining before POW ends. Just wish I had got mining this coin sooner but had other commitments sadly. Personally I think the mining pool can have a big effect, I found suprnova poor for this coin but good for ZEN.

To be fair I would obviously have to include the hardware in the mining cost but I will have only been mining it for 20 days by time POW ends so it's a small percentage. I'm factoring those costs into my other coin mining and before the Chinese made a mess of things ROI was around 12 months.
Jump to: