Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 166. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 111
I just got this from the support:

I got the same fuck message from 15 days ago, but now still maintain. Crypto should fire all staff or close

What is making me wonder is this:

My coins are not stuck in limbo. I have them in my wallet, but there is no market for them.

EDIT: I just received an answer from yobit support. It was a browser problem. I will try to get a few coins in and out of the exchange.

Still, the wallet is offline. Come on! Cryptopia! Angry
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Don't buy SIGT on bitzure.com.
Maybe this is position for selling SIGT from stock exchange wallets:
https://2ch.hk/cc/src/232010/15054387271922.png
So large volume for sell have never traded on this stock exchange.
Manually masspay limited.
https://2ch.hk/cc/src/232010/15054387271920.png
Withdrawals are pending and have "almost done" status over 24 hours, someone 5 days:
https://2ch.hk/cc/src/232010/15054387271921.png

If anyone buy SIGT here, you can wait so long time, if admins willn't want to sell it at low price. xD

Dev, add warning attention in first post, please.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
0.8 BTC worth of SIGT is all that is needed to bring the price down to 600+ sat

SIGT TO THE MOON

WHEN IT HITS POS

U HEARD IT HERE

I've heard somothing similar to this with the 2nd Halving.
Nothing happened and it just went down

1st halving --- the price increased 5X
Activity: 210

SIGT TO THE MOON

WHEN IT HITS POS

U HEARD IT HERE
Activity: 314
To be honest Craptopia doesn't want to lose their number 1 earner, so they put a stop to withdrawals since now people will want to start pulling their money out for staking.
They might even want to stake the coins themselves lol.
The chart now looks like it's hit the reversal stage, looks like the start of the uptrend now that supports have been tested twice now, thus washing the hands of the weak holders and non believers...
Bless it be oh great SIG.

Wait till the mining of this coin is complete and then the price will go up. As long as the dev and community are active the coin shall survive. This coin reminds a lot of Blackcoin which is a good thing. HODL all and buy some more.
Wait until first half nothing happened price halved, wait until second half nothing happened price halved
Wait until POS: nothing happens coin dies Smiley))

Hohum...Aren't you finished fudding yet? Repeating SIGT is dead over and over and over again will not make it so. You dreamt of other coins having the Skunk algorithm and then there they are. Why are you still coming back here? You should embrace all those SIGT clones. You'll love it! Oh wait, your dedication to keep repeating SIGT is dead maybe is a sign that there really is something in SIGT. Your fudding got me thinking,  I got to mine more SIGTs!. Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
Ill be patient and wait for Nova Wink. thank you guys

Somebody know were to find a Scrypt of Signatum Faucet?? (if it exist one)
Or should build one??  Shocked

thx Wink
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Good image of Signatum cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Activity: 28
Arff its impossible to register to nova exchange at this time:

NOVA EXCHANGE:
We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!

Snif  Cry
Yobit?
Activity: 8
I want to know if you already have any efficient software for AMD r9 200 series?
1,4 mhs for 280  Angry Angry Angry

NOVA EXCHANGE:
We are currently doing maintenance on our registration tool and will currently not accept any new users. Welcome back later!

Snif  Cry

Sorry. I had account for a while with them already. If you patient enough you can get better price on Nova than the one on Cryptopia too.

Activity: 73
Not only do you have to have content in your digital and inbound eCoin marketing strategies, but content that gets an LOL, gets read, noticed, shared, clicked, and commented on is how YOU make a human connection in today’s noisy, multi-device world

NOVA EXCHANGE:

Snif  Cry
Sigt isn't doing too bad considering the pounding btc took.

if you compare it by their volumes, its just the same
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Sigt isn't doing too bad considering the pounding btc took.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
I have about 20 000 SIGT. I will wait till the price will be more than $1000 )))

Good luck!

Thank you! Smiley
Grin Grin Grin  1$ per SIGT-make us happy.Good pic. Wink
Ok i will make this.. thx a lot Wink
Sell SIGT on Cryptopia, send your BTC to Nova Exchange and buy SIGT there.

Activity: 28
What the recommendation about Cryptopia wallet?   exchange the Sigt or wait for wallet still working? I don't understand what happen with Cryptopia but is not normal ;-)

Thx
I traded SIGTs for BTC and moved them to Yobit, then bought SIGTs. Lost 2 SIGTs.
What the recommendation about Cryptopia wallet?   exchange the Sigt or wait for wallet still working? I don't understand what happen with Cryptopia but is not normal ;-)

Thx
Jump to: