Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 164. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I think it is rather clear, that me and ti460 are not the same person, if he would like to mention one entity being two, then how about we look at some of his quotes surrounding Sigt, that would indicate a split personality disorder;

"i don't think there is a bottom nor a seiling in this coin :')" (Jootn2kz, 2017).

"prepare for 5K or maybe 6K" (Jootn2kz, 2017).

"this is insane...." (Jootn2kz, 2017).

to;

"jajajaj you still believe this scamcoi will go to the moon ya?

you will cry with a full shitload of SIGT bag worth 100 satoshi
Accept your loss sell now and live on you knew investing in this shit was a big risk
90% of people investing in alt coins lose
Next dump wave incoming with even lower seiling then now"  (Jootn2kz, 2017).

Now i have a theory about this guy, I hazard a guess that he never sold out at 4000 sats as he claims, he held and now his stash is worth the very same as ours, however he is bitter about it, this would explain his constant return to the forum, in a way, part of his psyche anchors on for good news and a rise to his investment, however, each time he returns he finds it has only further slumped, this angers him and he retaliates as any neanderthal would when threatened, as to use basic instinct into words "dead coin" and "why still here kiddo, its dead"

You see his response corresponds to a specific area of the brain known as the hypothalamus, once initiated a sequence of nerve cell firing and a potent chemical concoction is released such as epinephrine,cortisol and Nor-epinephrine this prepares his body for running or fighting.  As running from his computer is not really a valid mental response, the single phrase insults slur out as his brain cells, as it becomes nothing more than an autonomous cellular response.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
We should all be helping to build and strengthen future currencies, by fighting against corrupt Bankers and governments, not among ourselves, attempting to destroy coins for quick fiat to make your banker rich.
Well what the hell ... something we actually agree on

You don't seem like a idiot to me so it's a mystery for me why are you putting so much faith in this coin?
You do seem like a idiot to me so it's a mystery for me why you keep sticking to this thread?! Btw, it's more than a coin it's a project you thickhead!

my appologies for one moment i was thinking you had some brain, my bad

It would appear that often in an circle of social inequity, we are often judged by those who can not accept other people may reside beyond the capable mental capacity, that they bestow upon themselves.
Where did you copy paste that from google?
We should all be helping to build and strengthen future currencies, by fighting against corrupt Bankers and governments, not among ourselves, attempting to destroy coins for quick fiat to make your banker rich.

You don't seem like a idiot to me so it's a mystery for me why are you putting so much faith in this coin?
You do seem like a idiot to me so it's a mystery for me why you keep sticking to this thread?! Btw, it's more than a coin it's a project you thickhead!

It would appear that often in an circle of social inequity, we are often judged by those who can not accept other people may reside beyond the capable mental capacity, that they bestow upon themselves.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
WTF, why don't you haters go create a signatum price live ticker thread? Everyone knows how and where to check the prices, the community don't need illiterates to comment every single price movement in the market. Beside of that, i really wonder where you guys bought the crystal balls to foresee the future or have you visited gary williams?! Oh boys, your lives must be boring to keep on spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD)!

I second that Smiley
This is a Signatum thread, not a Signatum speculation thread !
Activity: 18
it is about the safest investment in the world

uh...yeah, no!

So It is a mystery to you why myself, and millions of others put confidence (not faith, as that would be a reliance) in a range of future currencies, not just this one, but many more like it?

If that is the case then you need to re-evaluate what in the world are you doing here?
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator
Anyone else thinking we might not see the Cryptopia SIGT wallets opening until around the time SIGT becomes POS?
I think it was posted at what speed they are importing their millions of transactions, so it would take 7 days.
It was 3 days ago? Maybe we'll have a last week of PoW with working cryptopia)

where they posted what?
i did not mine to cryptopia i just bought some SIGT there, I was planning to buy ALOT more but good thing I realized wallet was fucked up.

FUD spreaders are no better than this complete dick

Do not buy at 600 sat boys, 600 sat is gonna be worth a lot less in a few days

700 Sat wall has FALLEN

Last price @ 677

I thought it would take 2 days for the wall to collapse but it happened in just 2 hours
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
webwallet not working for me too , the website seem offline
Activity: 168
Do not buy at 600 sat boys, 600 sat is gonna be worth a lot less in a few days
Activity: 23
What's wrong with the online wallet? Site does't open
Works fine here.
Try to clear your cache, or use another browser.
Also devs are working on the upgrade for PoS, so it may comes offline sometimes.
i can't open it since DEVS stops it. I gotten already my sigt back in my desktop wallet.
but online wallet isn't working anymore for me
me too.
Can not connect to the web online!
Have you ever been blocked? I'm from viet nam
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Works fine here.
Also devs are working on the upgrade for PoS, so it may comes offline sometimes.
i can't open it since DEVS stops it. I gotten already my sigt back in my desktop wallet.
but online wallet isn't working anymore for me
are you willing to post any Proof?

proof of your FUD?
because everything is considered as FUD if someone has a own opinion Wink kiddo's
Works fine here.
Activity: 30
Jump to: