Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 167. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Oh my god its awesome :-D
now we need some hot chick that will make signatum tattoo

there is a hot chick with a signatum t-shirt on the first page  Grin

Can't believe I went to go look...

Yeah its me, i bought the t-shirt on the marketplace  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are we looking at the same YOBIT site?

THe last Price of SIGT

Last: 0.00000763

SIGT / BTC Last: 0.00000763 24High: 0.00000825 24Low: 0.00000706
Yeah. My SIGTs was sold @ 824. But I bought them for 800, so... I buy more for 770, hehehe...
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I have about 20 000 SIGT. I will wait till the price will be more than $1000 )))

Good luck!

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
Hi everyone!

Signatum has been added to Bitzure!
Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
https://bitzure.com/funds#/deposits/sigt

Quick Links:

Bitzure exchange SCAM .

DONT Buy SIGT on Bitzure

Hey, bitzure not paying? My withdrawal still have status ALMOST DONE & I cann't cancel it for trading.
Over 24 hours no withdraw.
If they not paying, need to update information or add attention in first POST in this thread. Yeap...
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Who knows what happened to the YII MINING  pool ?

In the morning it still worked, then there was a disconnect and now in the list of algorithms there is no skunk
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
Can everyone please keep opening daily tickets to cryptopia?

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserSupport

This is the reply I got, which is big time bs. building and syncing a wallet does not take two weeks. I hope this is not another scam incoming...

SIGT is currently in maintenance.
Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.
You will be able to deposit and withdrawal SIGT when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again. There is no ETA on when the SIGT wallet will be back online again. Some wallets can take longer to sync. You can keep an eye on the SIGT wallet here :

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=SIGT

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
I will close this ticket.

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

there is no usefull to open ticket i think ,they have same words  "SIGT is currently in maintenance." i never use this market later
Activity: 83

This is the reply I got, which is big time bs. building and syncing a wallet does not take two weeks. I hope this is not another scam incoming...

Rebuilding and syncing wallet. We appreciate your patience and hope to have this wallet online soon.
You will be able to deposit and withdrawal SIGT when the maintenance has been completed and the wallet is back online again. There is no ETA on when the SIGT wallet will be back online again. Some wallets can take longer to sync. You can keep an eye on the SIGT wallet here :

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team

I think they want to buy all the sig that they can, they know that a lot of people want to get their sigt to wallet web or to the local wallet to do Stake
Activity: 238
dodopool.com operator

Thanks

fairlady

The Cryptopia Team
Activity: 83
To be honest Craptopia doesn't want to lose their number 1 earner, so they put a stop to withdrawals since now people will want to start pulling their money out for staking.
They might even want to stake the coins themselves lol.
The chart now looks like it's hit the reversal stage, looks like the start of the uptrend now that supports have been tested twice now, thus washing the hands of the weak holders and non believers...
Bless it be oh great SIG.

Wait till the mining of this coin is complete and then the price will go up. As long as the dev and community are active the coin shall survive. This coin reminds a lot of Blackcoin which is a good thing. HODL all and buy some more.

the problem is not that it goes up, the problem is knowing the time in which it will rise
Activity: 33

Can't believe I went to go look...
Activity: 12

I would like to see a hot dude with a tattoo.  It should be over one eye like some kind of celtic braveheartesque design and he should be wearing a loin cloth and have long flowing hair.
k thanks
Activity: 334
Merit: 103

Activity: 280
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Sigt touched a real world at last, awesome  Wink
Buy Orders are too Low @ Cryptopia
Sell Orders are High

1 BTC worth of SIGT is all that is needed to Bring the Price to 600+ satoshi
2 BTC worth of SIGT is needed to raise the price to 800 satoshi

Last Price of SIGT @ 738

Wont happen, the majority of trade is slowly migrating towards Yobit, only those stuck into Cryptopia continue to use it, the current last price was 825 sats at Yobit.

Are we looking at the same YOBIT site?

THe last Price of SIGT

Last: 0.00000763

SIGT / BTC Last: 0.00000763 24High: 0.00000825 24Low: 0.00000706
Sell Orders are High

Last Price of SIGT @ 738

Wont happen, the majority of trade is slowly migrating towards Yobit, only those stuck into Cryptopia continue to use it, the current last price was 825 sats at Yobit.
Sell Orders are High

Last Price of SIGT @ 738
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Heh, its the internet, everyone is free to post whatever they want. People can believe what they wanna believe and say whatever. People that listen and make decisions based on retards and stupid people lose money to smarter, more informed people. Social darwinism
Activity: 65
to many pages to read, is there a minimum amount to stake to get a reward? or a Slack channel??
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
To be honest Craptopia doesn't want to lose their number 1 earner, so they put a stop to withdrawals since now people will want to start pulling their money out for staking.
They might even want to stake the coins themselves lol.
The chart now looks like it's hit the reversal stage, looks like the start of the uptrend now that supports have been tested twice now, thus washing the hands of the weak holders and non believers...
Bless it be oh great SIG.

Wait till the mining of this coin is complete and then the price will go up. As long as the dev and community are active the coin shall survive. This coin reminds a lot of Blackcoin which is a good thing. HODL all and buy some more.
Wait until first half nothing happened price halved, wait until second half nothing happened price halved
Wait until POS: nothing happens coin dies Smiley))

Ya mate , what u said is true .. Sell ur coin if u have .. It will be useful for staking
Jump to: