Author

Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine - page 197. (Read 823858 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is starting to smell like real sh*t you know.

First "raptor f*ck" issue... then the whole Crowetic drama, then the Doc with his swearing and brain tumor saying this coin will never make it anywhere. Now all wallets are locked at Craptopia, so project effectively has no exchange at all... Will somebody explain what the hell is going on with all of this?
Activity: 112
So what's up with craptopia wallets - is it going to be another week, or another month?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

Signatum has been added to Bitzure!
Bitzure is a new exchange made by traders for the traders and are actively looking at new digital currencies to add!

https://bitzure.com/markets/sigtbtc
https://bitzure.com/funds#/deposits/sigt

Quick Links:

The Signatum wallet will be unavailable for roughly 10 minutes as we scale and expand our servers due to influx/demand of new users. We will post when everything is up and running again.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hi,

is there any Plans for a Masternood for Signatum at this Time?

Cheers
Yes, I am also interested about this.

Masternodes would be a great improvement.
Something like dash implemented.
Activity: 280
What coin is this?  Do you have a link?
There are at least 2 such coins right now.

names of both please, or they don't exist.
You know if you sit still on your ass you won't achieve anything. Search, investigate, move. It is not very complicated task to search forum and find.
But yes, you can sit and repeat "they don't exist, they don't exist...."

your rhetoric is stupid, in order to do the research I have to sit on my ass at my computer, problem is I have a busy, active real life with commitments and little time to sit on my ass.
Everyone has real life, families and problems. So why should I or someone else do your job to earn you money? I was more than generous just telling about the oportunity, thus reducing my own perspective revenue. Who is smart enough, who don't want just to sit still on his ass moved and found coins in a couple of minutes. If you are lasy than - "they don't exist, they don't exist ...."  Grin
There are many such "sitters" mining unprofitable coins with slow miners - just look at yiimp.

I was not asking, nor implying you do my job for me, you made that assumption yourself. I continually do as much research as physically possible, the reason I asked was not to run off and mine such projects as I am already fully tied up, but to either substantiate or relinquish your claims of "non pre-mined fair launch coins".

Not sure if TrezarCoin was one of the coins you had in mind, however, that mentioned coin has a 20% pre-mine and so far has been plagued with mining problems, the idea is not about mentioning a coin so others can "jump on board" that is just silly, you could be mining any number of future dead coins, so why on earth would anybody just take your word for it. Just because you think it is good, does not mean others will, similar to your stance on Sigt to others.

You must understand there are many Fudders that join complaining about Sigt, you must also understand that they all refute that it was a fair launch and claim to be mining better "fair launch coins", however, non prove their claims or offer any evidence towards them, hence the term "it doesn't exist".

The day someone comes here and actually cements their claim with actual evidence, then I am afraid i will be forever inclined to continue a mindset of disbelief, unless I find the said coin myself.
Activity: 11
Can't register into Web Wallet - after I login, at https://wallet.signatum.io/users/setup2FA it asks me to "Scan this code into 2FA Authenticator".
But the code isn't shown. Tried disabling extensions, incognito-mode, different browsers. No code. The

in page HTML is empty (that's I guess is where the code is supposed to be).

Regarding Cryptopia situation - I bet they'll open the wallet right after POS hits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Bittrex will be good for the overall volume of SIGT but honestly only after the POW is over we can see real growth... The daily ammount of coins created will decrease huge once POS hits so selling before then seems to be a mistake... unless you had a crystal ball and you could predict what happend with crow and market reactions afterwards... Since i dont have one im still holding because i believe in the long term prospects for this coin

Huh so should I still hold?
lol well it cant be much worse then this can it? you might as well hold it then
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Nothing wrong or abnormal going on our end with the Signatum wallet, so not a wallet issue. Maybe some failed hardware or something else?

that was the thing I was afraid off, check the nova - they are working fine with signatum as well
hmm..  I really had bad feelings about it!

I would be happy, if i'm wrong, cause I'm holing some SIGT myself..

and I also noticed one thing, if the coin have frozen wallet, usually the price going up a bit, cause there is no fresh coins income.. but in the case for signatum - quite the opposite I see..

strange.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Bittrex will be good for the overall volume of SIGT but honestly only after the POW is over we can see real growth... The daily ammount of coins created will decrease huge once POS hits so selling before then seems to be a mistake... unless you had a crystal ball and you could predict what happend with crow and market reactions afterwards... Since i dont have one im still holding because i believe in the long term prospects for this coin

Huh so should I still hold?
Tired of exchanges with wallets always in maintenance? Check out altcoinexchange. Made for traders by traders.
Exchanges should be made by devs competent in blockchain technology and security, not but traders. Just sayin' Grin

I think Mikanoshi is right here and a have to add something, if some people will decide to mane a great and successful product despite idea they need money
so I'm sure that behind any big exchanges  there are whales with money.
After money came = then it comes to administrators and technician works to make thing organize and smooth running. And do not forget a support team and lawyers!!!

So for cryptopia there are 2 options :

Option a. if it something huge broke inside the chain ( then why other exchanges working good)
Option b. they "broke" it for a purpose! Remember in July poloniex broke ZEC wallet, they were "maintaning" it for 2 weeks or so. And other exchanges were working fine with ZEC, but when Poloniex was not working, exchange rate for ZEC just fell down twice!  

So I'm afraid that can be a option B here. Remember, rate was about 2k when those problems with a wallet came in, and now... below 1000..
coincidence?  hmmm

Nothing wrong or abnormal going on our end with the Signatum wallet, so not a wallet issue. Maybe some failed hardware or something else?
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
Tired of exchanges with wallets always in maintenance? Check out altcoinexchange. Made for traders by traders.
Exchanges should be made by devs competent in blockchain technology and security, not but traders. Just sayin' Grin

I think Mikanoshi is right here and a have to add something, if some people will decide to mane a great and successful product despite idea they need money
so I'm sure that behind any big exchanges  there are whales with money.
After money came = then it comes to administrators and technician works to make thing organize and smooth running. And do not forget a support team and lawyers!!!

So for cryptopia there are 2 options :

Option a. if it something huge broke inside the chain ( then why other exchanges working good)
Option b. they "broke" it for a purpose! Remember in July poloniex broke ZEC wallet, they were "maintaning" it for 2 weeks or so. And other exchanges were working fine with ZEC, but when Poloniex was not working, exchange rate for ZEC just fell down twice!  

So I'm afraid that can be a option B here. Remember, rate was about 2k when those problems with a wallet came in, and now... below 1000..
coincidence?  hmmm
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
this coins future relies on community development right? Is it just the marketplace in the works right now
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
Is this a joke with Shitopia ? SIGT had millions $ volume , why not add it to a more serious exchange ? Is it really that expensive to pay for Bitrex ? All kind of shit coins listed there with much much lower capitalization  Huh
Because its also a shitcoin, bitrex is not gona happen. The only person who could pull this off was crowetic but he went too greedy and scammed some people
The only thing this coin has to offer is the skunk raptor algoritm which is pretty great for nvidia cards
do you really think the people who created cryptopia, poloniex or other exchanges all understand the complexity of block chain technology?  just sayin'  Tongue
shit, coinsmarket exchange looks like my 10 year old made, not someone who is competent in security or technology, for that matter.
Well, they should) Cryptopia fixes wallets for weeks, poloniex has vulnerabilities, coinsmarkets... well, you know))
So you're just proving my point.

Hey you forgot about Bitzure! If there is something you don't like about Bitzure please do let us know.

You should ask to add here: https://coinmarketcap.com/ (at bottom link "Request Form")
Probably an API will be required.

We have sent an email and tweeted them also Smiley

We also have a very extensive API available, documentation is here: https://bitzure.com/documents/api_v2
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi,

is there any Plans for a Masternood for Signatum at this Time?

Cheers
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
What coin is this?  Do you have a link?
There are at least 2 such coins right now.

names of both please, or they don't exist.
You know if you sit still on your ass you won't achieve anything. Search, investigate, move. It is not very complicated task to search forum and find.
But yes, you can sit and repeat "they don't exist, they don't exist...."

your rhetoric is stupid, in order to do the research I have to sit on my ass at my computer, problem is I have a busy, active real life with commitments and little time to sit on my ass.
Everyone has real life, families and problems. So why should I or someone else do your job to earn you money? I was more than generous just telling about the oportunity, thus reducing my own perspective revenue. Who is smart enough, who don't want just to sit still on his ass moved and found coins in a couple of minutes. If you are lasy than - "they don't exist, they don't exist ...."  Grin
There are many such "sitters" mining unprofitable coins with slow miners - just look at yiimp.
Activity: 80
do you really think the people who created cryptopia, poloniex or other exchanges all understand the complexity of block chain technology?  just sayin'  Tongue
shit, coinsmarket exchange looks like my 10 year old made, not someone who is competent in security or technology, for that matter.
Well, they should) Cryptopia fixes wallets for weeks, poloniex has vulnerabilities, coinsmarkets... well, you know))

Hey you forgot about Bitzure! If there is something you don't like about Bitzure please do let us know.

You should ask to add here: https://coinmarketcap.com/ (at bottom link "Request Form")
Probably an API will be required.
do you really think the people who created cryptopia, poloniex or other exchanges all understand the complexity of block chain technology?  just sayin'  Tongue

Activity: 59
Is this a joke with Shitopia ? SIGT had millions $ volume , why not add it to a more serious exchange ? Is it really that expensive to pay for Bitrex ? All kind of shit coins listed there with much much lower capitalization  Huh
Activity: 140
I think we are holding a decent value still at 1000sat
Jump to: